Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scrap and Field [Job]

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Scrap and Field [Job] Empty Scrap and Field [Job]

Post by Sayrn 3rd July 2016, 10:50 am

Job Name: Stolen Bike!

Job Rank: D

Job Requirements: Find the stolen/missing bike.
    Minimum 750 total words per player.

Type of job: Multi-time Job

Job Location: Motor City

Job Description: The local law enforcement of Motor City has its hands full with other things and doesn't really have time to deal with stolen bikes.  It's not that they don't want to help its just they don't have the man power.  Hench, a fund program was put in place to hire mages from registered legal guilds to come by and help find the bikes.  Mages interested in this task should stop by the central law enforcement Office to get details on one of the missing bikes.  Reward for each bike found.

Enemies:
    Weak:
    Bully

Normal:
    Thugs
    Thief

Reward: 1250 jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Scrap and Field [Job] V7lUCnJz_o
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Scrap and Field [Job] Empty Re: Scrap and Field [Job]

Post by Sayrn 3rd July 2016, 12:54 pm

A tap of heels clicking on the cold and fog covered ground of Motor City, met with looks of either curiosity or more so fear the knight Lydia approached the police station of the city. Walking into the building she was met with less than welcoming stares and looks from the police inside a fact she could not help but scoff at, ‘profiling, typical of these low grade law workers.’ walking to the front she would set down a paper that had been sent to the knights and many other mage organizations, “You required help finding some stolen property?” The man at the front seemed nice enough quite proper in attire and looks, until he opened his mouth, “Pardon me but this job was meant for mages and not freaks or demons please leave.” She could not help it really as the insult to her pride went punished white electricity arcing from her fist to the glass that separated them, “Pardon but is that a way to speak to a member of the Garou Knights who just graciously came to give you help?” The glass began to melt where her fist touched large cracks all through it. Screams from the man and a slight panic sent him into agreement, “Y-Yes yes! Sorry so sorry! Please don’t hurt me!” A sigh came from her as she glared at the man not with anger but with disgust, “Next time try not to profile right away, now then what is the information on the bikes stolen?” She would give the man some time to gather himself papers from his desks scattered about and all eyes in the office on her, maybe she could make an example after all.

Slowly and shakily the worker slipped her the info on the bikes and with a smile she would nod, “Thank you, I will return if i require more info or find the bikes and those responsible for the thefts.” As she walked out her slayer hearing gave her a unique insight to what the man whispered beneath his breath, “Crazy bitch…” As she walked she would stop at the door turning her head to the man and with a grim smile would yell out, “I prefer the term delightfully mad.” with a shocked look on the man's face she would leave off to hunt the missing bikes as of late. Looking around she could only sigh at the fog settling in this day as she set a hand on her ribs sighing, ‘Hope these have fixed up enough… Last time I went out they opened up again.’ she could only think to herself outside preferring not to interact with those around her getting stares from all over the city. Looking around she had no such luck when an idea struck her and a smile grew, ‘perhaps the youth of the area will know.’ she knew from her own childhood most kids knew more than adults gave them credit for and like the wind she took off across the streets.

Quickly reaching the end of an alleyway she would sigh tapping her heels on the ground, ‘sheesh almost no one out today… feels like a ghost town more than anything.’ her eyes would turn soon focused on two boys in front of her on looked like he was almost three hundred pounds while the other was more muscle in nature, “hey miss you lost?” she would shake her head, “Well that is too bad.” pulling a knife from his pocket the larger boy would smile, “Cause I think you are gonna lose your jewels.” the once soft spoken woman soon changed moods looking at the two like they were bugs, “Trying to rob a woman because she may be weak huh?” the two smirked, “cmon lady just give us the jewels and we won't ruin your face!” A sigh permeated from her as in the flash of an instant she was in front of the quickly disarming the kid with the knife and pinning them against the wall by their throats, “Now then because I assume you have no idea who I am I shall warn you, I am a member of the Garou Knights and you kids are in a LOT of trouble.” fear was evident in their eyes but she could use that, “You are gonna tell me where those recent stolen bikes are and considering your little habits I doubt you work alone.” As she spoke the fear in their eyes dropped and her ears perked quickly dropping them she would duck as a knife plunged into the wall and a much larger man stood behind her, “I thought you boys were taking too long.” a smile came across her as she looked at them, “Would you perchance be the one stealing the bikes?” anger came from the man from his teeth grinding to even his eyes, “Who in the name of hell told you that? BOYS you are in a LOT of trouble when we get back to the yard!” A smile came across her, “Ah so you run a scrap yard.” with all the info she needed in her hands she would arc white electricity between her hands, “Now I am gonna tell you what i told your kids, I am a Garou Knight, come with me peacefully, or I turn you into a lightning rod.”

The cops looked on in awe at her as she dragged the man now cuffed to his kids in a smile on her face as she explained to the worker what had happened and the info she had. Before long the man was sentenced to a month in jail and she was given jewels for her job in finding at least three of the recent stolen bikes, job well done she could say.
    968/750 Words

Last edited by LydiaSauer on 3rd July 2016, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Scrap and Field [Job] V7lUCnJz_o
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Scrap and Field [Job] Empty Re: Scrap and Field [Job]

Post by NPC 3rd July 2016, 12:54 pm

The member 'LydiaSauer' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Scrap and Field [Job] WeakMonster Scrap and Field [Job] NormalMonster Scrap and Field [Job] WeakMonster

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:28 am