Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job]

akashi
    akashi

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Arms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job] Empty Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job]

Post by akashi 28th June 2016, 3:40 am

Devil May Cry: DJIIN

Player Requirements: C-Rank or above, Vargas Seig must be in the job. 2 players maximum.
    Job Requirements: 200 words per post at minimum. At least 15 posts long. Must roll monster dice at least two times before being able to summon the boss directly. The Hell's Gate must be destroyed (may be summoned directly, but only after ending the boss threat).
    Job Location: Mysterious Canyon
    Job Description:
    -Uh... is this the correct direction? I hope so... Anyway!
    Hello, Vargas, it's me, Lyhai. We met at Rose Garden, when you took a request to help me. I'm still very grateful for that night... but that's beside the point. You see, we've got trouble. Big trouble. The Mysterious Canyon, which is not far away from our city, has suddenly gone haywire. One night, a strange, black monolith appeared one night, while I was returning from a job interview in Magnolia, and since then, everything around the area has been filled with lava, fire... and monsters. We fear that they may reach the city and cause mayhem.

I didn't know what to do, but I did remember you telling me to send you a request directly if anything happened. My mother, who's a rather important figure around town, has given me permission to entrust this to you before sending a traditional request to any Guild. Please, help us!

Enemies:
    Weak:

Normal:

Strong:

Boss:

Notes: Given this demon's aggressive behavior, it must be killed to ensure the town's safety. It takes no damage from Fire Spells, except a God/Demon Slayer's.

Reward: 10k Jewels, Vargas unlocks his Djiin spell upon eliminating the boss.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job] ZXiMIeRkXvtS0
    VARGAS SEIG  |  DEVIL'S ARMS | MAIN THEME | BATTLE TO DEATH
    akashi
    akashi

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Arms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job] Empty Re: Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job]

Post by akashi 1st July 2016, 1:37 am

Code:
    [center][color=#ff0000][b][size=18]Devil May Cry: DJIIN[/size][/b][/color]

[b]Rank:[/b] C-Rank
    [b]Player Requirements:[/b] C-Rank or above, Vargas Seig must be in the job. 2 players maximum.
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] 200 words per post at minimum. At least 15 posts long. Must roll monster dice at least two times before being able to summon the boss directly. The Hell's Gate must be destroyed (may be summoned directly, but only after ending the boss threat).
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Mysterious Canyon
    [b]Job Description:[/b]
    [b]-[i]Uh... is this the correct direction? I hope so... Anyway![/i]
    Hello, Vargas, it's me, Lyhai. We met at Rose Garden, when you took a request to help me. I'm still very grateful for that night... but that's beside the point. You see, we've got trouble. Big trouble. The Mysterious Canyon, which is not far away from our city, has suddenly gone haywire. One night, a strange, black monolith appeared one night, while I was returning from a job interview in Magnolia, and since then, everything around the area has been filled with lava, fire... and monsters. We fear that they may reach the city and cause mayhem.

I didn't know what to do, but I did remember you telling me to send you a request directly if anything happened. My mother, who's a rather important figure around town, has given me permission to entrust this to you before sending a traditional request to any Guild. Please, help us![/b]

[b]Enemies:[/b]
    [spoiler="Weak"] [u]Imp x4:[/u]
    [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/6/6e/Imp_1_(FFXI).png/revision/latest?cb=20121216151723[/img]

Imps are annoying demons which have a tendency for asking people to burn things for them, granting them the magic to do so in the meantime, as if in symbiosis. However, they are pretty much powerless on their own. They hit for D-Rank damage, and will die in one or two hits of any mage.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Normal"][u]Hellhounds x4[/u]

[img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/5/5d/Basilisk.gif/revision/latest?cb=20090503184159[/img]

The hellhounds are lesser demons that spawned from the Hell Gate. They are fast and prance around the battlefield like there's no tomorrow while attempting to shoot fireballs at everything that enters their territory. Given they've been attacking any wanderer that came nearby, they should be taken care of if encountered with them.
    They deal C-Rank damage with each strike, and are potentially dangerous since they come in groups.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Strong"] [u]Canyon's Hell Gate:[/u] this Hell's Gate is continuously emitting heat, and lava is spilling from it, extending to the canyon. It's inside Djiin's territory, so you must kill him before destroying it (it auto-spawns Djiin if encountered, and if it hasn't been killed). However, other than that, it only takes 2 C-Rank damage to destroy it.
    [/spoiler]

[spoiler="Boss"][u]Djiin:[/u]

[img]https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3876/14216117470_39533c5234.jpg[/img]

Djiin is an incredibly aggressive demon. It will attack nearly everything in sight, including other demons, in a continuous frenzy. Its two centipede-like appendages can not only shred and lacerate the skin thanks to their claws, but they can also spew out streams of incredibly hot fire and lava, coming from the left and right mouths respectively. Its physical attacks deal 3 C-Rank damage, and leave a bleeding effect of 1 D-Rank damage per post, over three posts (effect does not stack). Its elemental attacks will deal 2 C-Rank damage, but hit everything in a cone of thirty meters of length and twenty meters of maximum width. These can melt any ice/eliminate water coming from spells up to C-Rank, and will scorch those hit, increasing the cost of their spells by 50%. Needs 14 D-Rank/7 C-Rank hits to take him down.[/spoiler]

[b]Notes:[/b] Given this demon's aggressive behavior, it must be killed to ensure the town's safety. It takes no damage from Fire Spells, except a God/Demon Slayer's.

[b]Reward:[/b] 10k Jewels, Vargas unlocks his Djiin spell upon eliminating the boss.[/center]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job] ZXiMIeRkXvtS0
    VARGAS SEIG  |  DEVIL'S ARMS | MAIN THEME | BATTLE TO DEATH
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job] Empty Re: Devil May Cry: DJIIN [Character Job]

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 3rd July 2016, 3:02 pm

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 11:00 am