Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo

Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arch Mage Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knight
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Diety of the Holy Shard, The Holy Dragon Seith
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightsworn
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo Empty The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo

Post by Soroki Namikaze 14th January 2013, 12:55 am

Soroki had never been so annoyed with an opponent as he was now, after meeting the man he made the mistake of making a remark about killing all of the Rune Knights. Naturally with the level of devotion Soroki has to his own job as a Rune Knight set him off and after another word from the man about the Rune Knights Soroki was fed up with this man. Soroki challenged him to a duel in the arena to settle their differences and the other man suggested a fight in total darkness. Soroki decided to agree and went to the office to have the arena dome closed and set up with all the lights out. After only 3 minutes of waiting for the automatic dome doors to close the two contestants were now ready to enter the prep rooms. Exiting the room Soroki walked into the arena brightly light with the inner lights, once the two contestants were ready and had seen the arena its self the lights would be completely shut off. Today's stage was barren, it was a simple basic dirt bottom arena with walls reaching 20 feet high. Soroki stood on his respective side waiting for his opponent to show.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo 11mep3p
    [22:05:01] @ Constantine Rebellion : Soroki is as brave as a jedi, and just as dangerous
    EXP: 60
    Soroki:

Kyo Shijou
    Kyo Shijou

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Makoto & Yume Hagane

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo Empty Re: The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo

Post by Kyo Shijou 14th January 2013, 1:07 am

Kyo walked into the arena looking as bored as ever. The man didn't have anything against Rune Knights, they were just another obstacle in his way. Trying not to settle this peacefully and being an annoying wanna be Samurai, Soroki decided to challenge the short fused healer. Not being one to fight without his guild master knowning, Kyo declined at first but the wanna be had made his first close friend upset which pissed the mage off. The brunette took his jacket off and throw it to the side before looking at the area around him. He saw a lot of walls and bridges over hole in the ground. "The people here know how I like my matches. Though, in Father's training field while fighting Eiji is much tougher than this. So I will beat this guy then go back to what I was doing." He said to himself before staring straight across the area into Soroki's eyes with a blank look.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo Kyo10

Exp: 170
    Mission completed: 2 D rank, 3 C rank
    Mission in progress: N/A
    Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arch Mage Seal
    Guild : Rune Knight
    Mentor : Diety of the Holy Shard, The Holy Dragon Seith

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightsworn
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo Empty Re: The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo

Post by Soroki Namikaze 14th January 2013, 1:52 am

(OOC: Mind you I think you missed that I stated its a plain arena, nothing but dirt floors and walls keeping us in, a perfect floor to settle this.)

Soroki stood in the arena facing Kyo now, he wore his usual attire which consist of a simple kendo-style kimono made to conform to the blue and white colors of the Rune Knights, at the waist and under the armpits are patches that were left open to increase the outfits breathability and flexibility allowing its wearing to not be restrained by his or her clothing. On his feet were thick woolen socks and tabi, over his shoulders he wore a dark blue surcoat which had a simple golden clasp that come over the from of his sternum to keep both sides on his shoulders and it draped down to his mid back. On his waist rest two blades know as Holy shards however one was much more deadly than the other. While Soroki stood there he watched as his opponent come out of his respected side of the arena, he took of his jacket and talk to himself. "So then, you said that your name was Kyo? Well Kyo I am Soroki, its a common courtesy among fighter to tell each other their names so I have and I already knew yours so I Guess you can signal the director when you are ready for the lights to go out, im prepared whenever you are." Soroki said as he waited for a response from his opponent, Soroki stood with one hand on his hip and the other gently touching the hilt of his Powerful Holy shard.

The Darkness of two Holy mages. Soroki vs. Kyo 11mep3p
    [22:05:01] @ Constantine Rebellion : Soroki is as brave as a jedi, and just as dangerous
    EXP: 60
    Soroki:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 6:11 am