Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Daniel Ross's Magic

Daniel Ross's Magic Empty Re: Daniel Ross's Magic

Post by Guest 7th June 2016, 11:48 am

Hello, Daniel Ross,

I'm Marceline Anicetus and you may have seen me around in the chatbox yesterday when you were on. People call me Marcy or Marshy for short, so you're free to call me either of those names if you so choose. Anyway, I noticed that you posted the link to this in the Approved Magic board, you were supposed to post it on the Primary Magic Approval Thread. However, since I've now posted on this, you don't have to do that this time around, as I'll be the one grading your application. So, with that being said, anything in this color is a requested or suggested change to your magic application. Mind you, all of this is done to help your magic become as powerful as it can be at your current rank, so don't be intimidated if there's a shit ton of color on it. Also, if you have any questions or concerns regarding your magic, please send me a private message (PM) here on the site or contact me on Skype at secret_sorrow.

Sincerely,
    Marceline Anicetus (Marcy/Marshy)
    Original:

Daniel Ross's Magic Empty Daniel Ross's Magic

Post by Guest 7th June 2016, 2:50 pm

Once again, anything in this color is a requested change.
    Edited Original:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:16 pm