Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Devil's Arms

Devil's Arms Empty Re: Devil's Arms

Post by Guest 29th May 2016, 2:35 pm

Hello akashi,

I'm Marceline Anicetus (you might know me around the site as Marshy or Marcy), feel free to call me either Marshy or Marcy. I'll be the one grading your magic application today, so if you have any questions or concerns, contact me. You can contact me via Skype at secret_sorrow or you can send me a private message (PM) on here via Marceline Anicetus. Anything in this color is a requested change or suggestion for you magic app and may be refuted if necessary.

Sincerely,
    Marceline Anicetus (Marshy/Marcy)
    Original:
    akashi
    akashi

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Arms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 29th May 2016, 3:48 pm

Hey! Thanks for grading my app. I'd like to discuss a few things, but first, I'll leave you a summary of the changes I made to it, to see if it suits.

Change Log:

Discussion:

I think that's it. Let me know if I forgot anything. Thanks for the awesome work!

Post by Guest 29th May 2016, 4:00 pm

Unfortunately, if you do not want to use a UA slot for the Hunter ability, the only other way I can suggest is to purchase a custom lineage. You can then create a combat UA for the lineage that would allow you to pick up weapons from quests and make them part of your requip. Since you are out of UA slots, I can't let it pass as a UA either, so you are best off saving it for when you can purchase a custom lineage.

If you can find a way to word them, so they don't appear as 2 passives/actives, then I'll be fine with passing them.
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 29th May 2016, 4:09 pm

No, no, you got me wrong here. Actually I'm not getting any special weaponry from quests. Itd be as if I had to learn my higher rank spells ICly, but since this is a holder magic, instead of learning the spell I'd have to find a demon (through a custom job I'd make), hunt it, and take the soul to get the Requip for it, previously approved of course. Its purely for roleplay with no additional bonuses, if its not valid I can just erase it and roleplay it on my own.

I'll get to wording the rest tomorrow, just wantes to leave this here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devil's Arms ZXiMIeRkXvtS0
    VARGAS SEIG  |  DEVIL'S ARMS | MAIN THEME | BATTLE TO DEATH

Post by Guest 29th May 2016, 4:12 pm

akashi wrote:No, no, you got me wrong here. Actually I'm not getting any special weaponry from quests. Itd be as if I had to learn my spells ICly, but since this is a holder magic, instead of learning the spell I'd have to find a demon (through a custom job I'd make), hunt it, and take the soul to get the Requip for it, previously approved of course. Its purely for roleplay with no additional bonuses, if its not valid I can just erase it and roleplay it on my own.

I'll get to wording the rest tomorrow, just wantes to leave this here.

What I said still applies then. Taking the souls of npcs from jobs would require a lineage UA, for example, look at Anastasia Isayev's first combat ability of her lineage, Valkyrie.

Also, if you give a recoil from the overheating of the cannon, I'll let the 2x damage slide.
    akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by akashi 29th May 2016, 4:18 pm

Well, if so I will turn it a unique ability at C-Rank.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

akashi
    akashi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Devil's Arms Empty Devil's Arms

Post by akashi 30th May 2016, 5:25 am

I hope it's alright now.

• Reworded Asag's Swordmaster bonus.
    • Reworded Daeva's actives so the second one is simply a different usage of the first one; only usable in Gunslinger, of course.
    • Reworded Ghoul's passive so the MP regen is the blade awakening its full capabilities as it notices that melee combat is about to ensue when Vargas switches to Swordmaster style.
    • Added recoil to Valag's Demon Breath, as told.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:58 am