Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job] Empty The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job]

Post by King Elyx 9th May 2016, 3:47 pm

Job:

Recently, he had beaten the Defender of Dreamland job and obtained the ability to be fully aware about the things in the real world while he was asleep. Not only that, but he could control the flow of his dreams and make them the way he wanted. However, just tonight, he had been shown that he was not the only one with this sort of power. His body would kneel onto his right knee, his left foot placed flat on the ground. The right palm would gently stroke against the soft wool of the cotton wool that the little lamb had on itself. In return, its head would rub against him in comfort with the sense of security, letting out a little "Baaa" sound emit from its lips in a hushed volume. These were the new beasts that he had encountered, they were like his pets in a different world, the land of dreams.

A sudden outline of light would form about a few meters away from him and the lamb, the outline shining in light. Looking up, his light brown eyes would notice that this was not a part of his dream that he had allowed, there was no way he dreamed of such a creature, not while he was pulling the strings. The outline would reach out its hand towards him, the palm inviting him to hold. His curious mind would no longer fear these scenarios, the sense of security of his recently obtained power giving him the false hope of being unable to take damage would steer him in a direction he'd rather not turn. Come with me, you and I will travel to the Portals. You must visit Kyoko, immediately. The outline would tell him, a female voice in this case. All right, what exactly were the portals again?

Elyx had never traveled to any other worlds before, which was probably kind of a sad thing to admit with what he had gone through for the past year. Then again, his life kept him busy, but now this dream was inviting him to go. And so, he would begin to walk over to the outline, ready to accept its hand.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job] Empty Re: The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job]

Post by Fair 1st June 2016, 2:07 pm

Lynn was lying on her bed, facing her ceiling as she thought about what she needed as an important mage in the guild. A deep frown on her beautiful face, the fearless slayer of Sabertooth hopped down, grabbing her coat and walking outside. This wasn’t what she was actually supposed to be doing. Zlatan was just outside, on the large balcony in her new chamber, resting as it was quite early in the morning. The ice wizard went to the teleportation lacrima, not because she wanted to be teleported anywhere. She simply didn’t know where to go at the moment as she was still deep in thought, which led her to the lacrima. Squinting her eyes at the morning light that refracted through the large crystal, Lynn lowered her head, so as to avoid any light that might hurt her eyes again. Ducking away from the radiance of the lacrima - or rather the sun since that was the primary source - Lynn sat herself on the rim of the platform, dangling her feet in the air. Crimson orbs raised skywards, the woman thought...and the more she thought the more she felt like being sucked into something. It didn’t feel right.

What the fuck--

And she was sucked into a some sort of dreamy vision, where she heard a echoey voice tell her to travel to Kyoka. It was a short phase. Lynn was brought back to reality gasping and shocked at what had just happened. “What the actual shit just happened?” she asked to no one in particular. She was exhausted all of a sudden, making her want to stand up but she couldn’t. It made her dizzier than she had ever been. After a while of lying there on the platform, trying to regain her energy, the mage was finally able to stand on her two feet again. She held her head as she groaned. “Where in the world is Kyoka?” she wanted to know, but in an about an hour, she was already flying to the portal that would take her to Kyoka (after finding out where it was of course), on the back of her winged lion pet Leon Zlatan.

[2]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 2nd June 2016, 1:02 pm

The tip of his pointer finger gently brushed against the palm of the spirit, and the next image would be blank white. Nothing could be seen, as if he were blinded. However, he knew he was able to feel, and vividly as well. Due to the effect of "Vivid Dreaming", he was aware of the outside world, even while he was asleep. Thus, enabling him to sense to world around him for the moment. The Portals. Seems like the spirit gave him a shortcut to the land of Kyoka. Now all that had to be done was travel inside. The white began to dissolve, slowly bringing the world back into his eyes. Awakening. The Sky Slayer would feel a sudden new presence of magic around him, causing him to turn towards it, meeting his eyes from below with a lion above. Another interesting beast, and an owner on top of it as well. Were they his allies? Messengers of the Spirit possibly? Or... Were they enemies? If all went downhill, he would brace his muscles, prepared for a fight with them. Though tense, he concealed his magic power to not send them away from him. He was not quite good at hiding his magic energy just yet, he only obtained absolute power recently. With that being said, he might have seemed something around the lines of an A rank mage, provided the worst be the case, maybe an S rank mage. If they were to come in towards him, he would then ask them a question. Do you have any business with me? He'd ask, his vision now back to normal before yawning from sleep being sleep deprived. I'm off on a job, provided you are confused about what I asked. And if you know what I am here for, tell me why you are here. It was a formal approach as well as somewhat demanding. A flying lion did not seem any different than any other monster he had faced off against. There was no way he could take chances. If only Ignite were here, she could tell him to shut up and be friendly.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 3rd June 2016, 12:06 pm

It didn't take too long for Zlatan to fly to the portals that would take them to the place known as Kyoka. As soon as they got there, of course Lynn felt like a fish out of water. It was a totally different dimension and it was making her feel very lost and helpless for the first time in her lifetime. The first time she arrived on Earth, she didn't feel this lost. Zlatan was taking too long finding a safe place to land when a brown haired dude had to say something from down below - the ground. It was not so clear as they were still in the air and he was quite far, and it was a bit windy so the voice was entering her ears in a strange way and it all sounded very confusing. "What?" Lynn asked, mostly to herself because she actually thought she was speaking to an alien from Kyoka or something. But about a moment later Zlatan told her what he had asked and she replied in a much louder voice, "OH! YEAH NO. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I'M NOT FROM HERE." And a while later, he said something that of course Zlatan had to translate back to Lynn. Now it made sense why this random stranger was talking to them. "OH A JOB? I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT A JOB BUT SOME SILLY SPIRIT IN A DREAMY VISION TOLD ME TO COME HERE. I GUESS THAT MEANS I'M ON A JOB TOO? I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME." Shouting like this was exhausting her, so she decided it would be best to land now seeing how the male was down there and perfectly safe.

The landing was smooth, and the surface of Kyoka was...strange. She had no idea how to describe this whole place and the only word she could find from her brain was 'strange'. Because it was strange, basically. Lynn dismounted the lion and dusted herself with her hands before stretching out her hand for a handshake. "I'm Lynn from Sabertooth, and this is Zlatan, my loyal friend and partner in crime," she laughed. It was probably not going to sound so funny to him if he was a law freak and she knew law freaks who got allergies by hearing the word 'crime'. Hopefully this guy wasn't as bad as those people. Some people from these legal guilds were doing too much in Lynn's opinion. She was one of the easygoing ones who didn't act like a rune knight or something. But that didn't mean everyone from legal guilds were acting like rune knights. Plus, she didn't even know what kind of guild this guy was from.

[4]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 4th June 2016, 6:52 am

The lady was rather laid back, there was no way she could have been someone from the opposing side, where a spirit so formally asked him to go to Kyoka could not handle the enemy. Instead, by becoming so close to him, she placed herself in much danger if she were trying to kill him. She even offered him a handshake, and his suspicions were slaughtered right there. Giving him her name, guild, and pets name. Accepting the handshake, then return the favor. My name is Elyx, Elyx Reiaki. He'd introduce himself, a genuine smile locked on his face now. He used his free hand to pull down the collar of his shirt just a little bit to reveal his rose mark on his left collar bone. I am the Guild Ace of Leaves of Black Rose. I'm also the Fifth Wizard Saint of Fiore. Now it was probably time to explain to her about the spirit, they both seemed to have been sent. Despite how trusting she seemed, there was no point in letting anything slip from her radar. I have been sent by a spirit to visit Kyoka. I have no information, and neither do you I assume. He'd explain before turning around to the portals. He hadn't been here before, how exactly was he supposed to know which portal brought him to his location again? Details, details, details. I must say though, the spirit has not given me a damn clue of which portal might actually be Kyoka. Care to help me out here? This person, Lynn, might have had more experiences with this than he did. Without any of his equipment, he only had Sky Slaying Magic and his pouch of Celestial Keys. Otherwise, he was basically walking around with merely a white T-Shirt, acid blue jeans, and a spikier brunette mess of hair.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 4th June 2016, 11:28 am

Lynn grinned. "Elyx is a pretty cool name," she told him and when he told her exactly who he was, she couldn't hide the fact that she was surprised. Why was such an important person sent on a job like this with someone like her? "You have all these fancy titles...like I'm Rising Star numero uno and that's pretty much all that titles I have," she laughed. She wasn't ashamed about that, just confused because it didn't make sense. Maybe the spirit had other reasons for uniting them for this job. Lynn stroke Zlatan's mane as they spoke to each other. "Yeah it was really confusing. I barely know what I'm doing here." It was true. The spirit literally only told her to go to Kyoka, it didn't say what she was supposed to do there or anything. Otherwise, she would probably have been on her way and wouldn't even stop and find Elyx, though he found her by accident anyway.

"Oh what portal? We're already here, in Kyoka. You must have been too lost to realise you went through the portal," Lynn explained. Maybe it was Elyx's first time in a different realm. Now the real question was...what were they going to do next? "So like, now that we're here...let's find out what we're going to do next? Since you don't have a clue either maybe we should just walk around and the spirit might come back or something," she shrugged, and that was exactly what she planned to do, or would plan to do if Elyx wasn't there to do the job together with.

Zlatan followed close by, making sure Elyx meant no harm at all, although it was clear since he was a wizard saint and all, he was on the same side as Lynn. Zlatan was just overprotective of his mistress. After all that was his job - protecting Lynn - and he didn't want to fail at it. Lynn hoped Elyx had followed her, otherwise it would have been stupid, walking alone in a foreign place with no idea of anything. And of course as she walked there was dust in her eyes, so she rubbed them, hoping the dust particle would go away, but then it didn't work so she closed her eyes and reopened them to find something really blinding right in front of her face. She would make a shocked noise and jump about a foot backwards before she realised it had something to do with the spirit. The little white thing wiggled in the air before taking the lead and hovering away from them. Lynn looked at Elyx. "I guess we follow this little...thing?" she said, pointing at the white particle and began to follow its lead.

[6]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th June 2016, 3:42 pm

There's nothing wrong with that. Elyx would reply, his eyes closed and smile equipped. I started off as Rising Star numero seis, I'm sure you'll do just fine. Well, it was not like he had any right to be arrogant and demand her to bow down to him. That was reserved for Wizard Saint numbero uno, that being Deniel. All jokes aside though, he was glad to finally set the example he wanted to when he was a young little mage. The next thing to be addressed was the spirit and how weird it was. He would only nod his head in agreement, what else was there to add onto that subject? However, when she announced that they were in Kyoka already, he would hang his head in a bit of shame. There goes any hope of seeming like some badass H rank mage.

Fortunately, a small speck of light would add itself to the party before he could speak, where as Lynn suggested they follow it. There was no other leads to take, and so he would pursuit it. Get ready, in case it dares bring us to danger. Can't be too trusting, now can we? Elyx would suggest, which kind of went against the reason why he and Lynn were even together on a job. Still however, it was nice to be wrong when he said that, who does not like to obtain new allies at the least. Friends was something with a little more connection than simply doing a job, but that was a step closer from being the strangers they were once to each other.

If Lynn were to follow him and the dust speck of light, he would look back to her before asking her a question on his mind. I don't have many connections with Sabertooth, since the ones I knew kind of... You know... No need to be direct with what actually happened. So what is it like over there?
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 7th June 2016, 1:57 pm

Lynn grinned at how modest this man was. The world needed more people like him, honestly. Now that they were following the little ball of light, Lynn felt like she had a clue of what they were going to do, even though in reality she didn't. Elyx told her to be careful in case the light thing meant danger to them, at which she threw her head back and laughed. "Are you kidding me? Do you think it's going to be anything a Wizard Saint and a Rising Star can't handle?" Well the light could turn out much more powerful than the two of them combined if they were unfortunate and if the light indeed meant harm to them, but she was just trying to joke. She didn't know much about Black Rose or the Wizard Saints so she didn't exactly know what to say to keep a conversation going. But thankfully, Elyx had some 'connections' with Sabertooth, he said, and apparently that was...something she didn't exactly felt like talking about. She nodded and said, "It's wild, like always," she laughed, a grin on her face since she was talking about her family. "You should come visit sometimes. I'd like to visit your guild too. Tell me about Black Rose. What kind of a guild is it and what do you have to do as an Ace of Leaves?"

Call her curious, that was exactly what she was since the moment she landed on this planet. She had always been curious of the human world since she had to adapt to it. She needed knowledge of it and she was almost always in search for it, in whatever way she could. The human world was much more simpler than the world she came from, but of course now she had forgotten all about that world. She had been reborn as a human after the devastating event that took place very recently in her past before she became wholly human. In her head, she was a human, she had a past as a normal human and her family was Sabertooth.

[8]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 9th June 2016, 11:56 am

The lady was so laid back and free, oh how he envied her. He could not remember a time when he was like that, maybe just because of his shy sort of personality while he was a child. But at least he was free, or what he thought was free. Now it was just a cycle. Still however, he would like for her to be careful, though he would seem like a downer, he would prefer she keep on living so that her youth and innocence may continue on. I'll be honest with you. I have been surprised myself about these things before. He'd explain as he would lock his light brown eyes onto the dust speck sort of thing. What was it exactly? If he tried to reach out to it, would it do something? Nah, bad idea, that would throw the party off track, which he cared not to do.

Wild as always, even without the party queen herself, that being Hiki. And Raven, the one who would discipline them and keep them in check, making sure they don't do anything too stupid. Didn't work too well at the ball... But now he was able to prevent it if something were to happen once again. Now about Black Rose, it was quite a... Unique guild to say the least, and that was disregarding the fact that more than half of them are not even human. The ones that are human are either newer mages, or Elyx himself. He'd place his finger on his chin while looking up towards the sky, thinking of a way to carefully put it. Lets see... We are a guild designed for Bounty Hunting, which alone scares many people away. But... In all honesty, though they do their job, they aren't some big hairy assassins, that equip enough metal to match their weight. He'd explain before then shaking his head, it was a bit off topic. Black Rose is a unique guild, but not anything I would not recommend checking out... On your own. Trust me, even my own girl can be an insane nut...
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 11th June 2016, 12:02 pm

Lynn paid attention to what Elyx said since this was information that might become useful to her sometime later. "Sounds really cool, though," she commented, giving him a genuine smile. He didn't mention about his duties as an Ace of Leaves, but maybe that was a secret, so Lynn didn't want to seem like she was prying or anything. The sound of 'my own girl' made her ears perk up. Ooooh, so this boy has got a girl of his own. "Your girl, huh? Is she from Black Rose, too? How is she an insane nut?" The word insane reminded her of something. "But I am sure that was sarcasm right? I mean she isn't exactly insane?" she said, getting suddenly serious about this subject, giving him a look that said, 'you know nothing'. Along their journey to who knows where, the white particle began to throb in an excited manner. Raising a perfectly sculptured eyebrow, the ice dragon slayer observed as the particle kind of shot a meter forward, at a speed much faster than before. "Wow what?" Lynn muttered as she followed it.

It kept throbbing whenever it stopped, which was getting odd. "Well, that's new. It looks like..." Lynn thought for a moment. "It needs to go to the bathroom," she said with a slight nod, as though she had made the most important observation of all time. It stopped throbbing as soon as she made that conclusion. "Or maybe not?" she said, her eyebrow cocking up again as the little ball of light moved in circles and triangles and all sorts of ways. The Saber turned to her job partner and gave him a 'do you know what's going on?' look. She obviously didn't know what in the world was happening. "I really hope that it doesn't like combust or anything," she told him. The only thing that was giving them a clue of what they were supposed to do here in a foreign land was acting like a freak. What she told Elyx was the truth. She wouldn't know what else to do and she was certain Elyx was going to face the same problem. Then when she turned back to the light, she realised they had company.

[10]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th June 2016, 12:02 pm

The member 'Lynn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job] NormalMonster The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job] WeakMonster The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job] NormalMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 11th June 2016, 4:32 pm

I was half sarcastic. But I prefer to not go into details. Cute facial expression that she gave to him, and he got it quite well. Instead, he would return one of his eye, his eyes half-closed. Sure, his smile was still there, but the message he replied to her was something along the lines of, "You wanna bet?" His girl did almost slaughter two of her own guildmates, technically three since she tried to kill him as well. These were some rather gory details, and he'd rather not get too deep into them. Lets just carry own. The topic is no good, unfortunately. He was serious about it, to a certain degree. He never really snapped before, not recently anyways. And so he would drop it almost instantly with that statement.

The cute little speck of dust flew, followed by a rather weird remark. It made him cringe, all of his strength invested in trying not to slam his own palm against his face. Then again, it might have been a good idea. Maybe he'd hit himself so hard that he would be in a coma. In response to another silent message passed onto him, he'd just shrug. Simple. And so then they would be confronted. Looks like there is a bit more to Kyoka than just the sights. He would explain, his palms extended outwards as he would focus a ball of wind infused with darkness inside of it. Shall we dance? He'd ask, mainly towards the dark mages as the spell had formed. Placing the sphere in his right palm, he would charge towards target numero uno, who seemed to be in no hurry to react. A small barrier would appear, meeting contact with his body. A bit of damage had been taken, but not a drop of blood would leave his body as it repaired itself must faster than the wound can be created. His body broke through the barrier, slowing down his movement, but the mage didn't even dare run. So the sphere would press against the enemies' stomach. And just like that, the enemy seemed to disappear. This would not be the case however, as a green explosion could be seen farther down the horizon.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 13th June 2016, 7:17 am

Lynn shut up as soon as she noticed her job partner go into serious mode, or so she thought. It sounded like he didn't want to go deeper into the subject like it was bringing him a bad memory. Whatever it was, Lynn wasn't going to push it, so she just waited until something happened. And as expected, they had met their first enemies. She didn't know if they were the only enemies they were going to meet. She couldn't be sure. Even before she thought of fighting them, Elyx had invited them to dance with them, which made her turn towards him, raise an eyebrow and go, "What?" That was one of the awkwardest ways to challenge an enemy. It was cool in a way, but if Lynn was told something like that, she would probably just sit down and take three minutes to laugh. But with how powerful Elyx was as a mage, it seemed that doing that would only lead to a closer death.

It would be a lie if Lynn said that she wasn't impressed by what the Ace of Leaves had done, a nice trick up his sleeve. The ice dragon slayer had no cool spell to show, because she was used to using her fists to fight and it had worked so far, so she didn't find the need to use her magic yet. There were two men who looked like the ones that just disappeared stared at Elyx, then turned to Lynn. They probably thought it was easier to fight Lynn instead of Elyx just because he had shown his power to them. They charged towards her yelling as if to cover up the fear that they very clearly displayed on their faces. Lynn evaded them with ease, even though one of them was trying to make toast out of her. She found and marked pressure points on their body and struck them accurately before they fell limp to the ground, paralyzed and one with a concussion. Lynn stepped back from the pile of unmoving humans, now looking at a group of wolves that look like they hadn't eaten in weeks. They were bony and weak, but since they were posing a threat to them, they should be dealt with.

[12]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 13th June 2016, 7:59 am

Stepping back from his artwork, he would nod proudly before looking back towards his job partner. There was a group of mages that were after her, only for them to end up in paralysis. The speed she possessed was nice, definitely above the average human. The next enemies were the wolves, and she faced them. They were his now though! The Sky Slayer would breathe in deeply, getting as much air as he can compressed into his lungs. The air pressure rose dramatically, forming heavy amounts of spiraling winds before firing off and out towards the wolves as he exhaled. The Sky Deity Bellows, a beautiful and devastating spell. It was not as strong as his other S ranked spells, but it caused the most damage since it covered a lot of ground. The winds spun around like a tornado, going sideways as it ended up crashing into the wolves like a train. It was very likely that they would not even make any threats. Elyx could have gone a bit easier and wasted less magic, but they also did not really have much time to waste, not if they wanted to get towards the speck of light. They could not lose it, it was their guide. Sorry about that Lynn, but time as of currently is of the essence. He'd explain, walking up to her before looking back to the empty horizon. Not an enemy could be sensed, and that was fortunate. He'd place his hands back in his pockets, not quite sure how to ask this question. He did not pay attention and could not sense the speck of light. Any idea where the speck of light might be? I might have lost track of it while in the heat of battle. He'd ask, tilting his head. Before he could receive a reply however, it would form above his head. Perfect, now he got to look like a fool, because he still could not see it. Ignorance was bliss to a certain degree, but then it also becomes a weakness. Without it, I don't think we could advance further without taking shots at the dark.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 14th June 2016, 12:09 pm

Lynn didn't actually plan to take the wolves right away, she was in fact stretching a bit, eyes on the animals in case they attacked while she was doing that. But they didn't. However, her partner did, creating a tornado and sending it their way, roughly taking them up into the air and causing them to fall to their deaths. Shrugging she turned to Elyx. "Easy opponents, anyway," she said with a short laugh. Now they were going to have trouble finding the stupid glowing light. She could hear Zlatan flapping his wings as he followed them by air. He would only come when Lynn needed him and that wasn't now. After all what could she need with a strong wizard like Elyx by her side? Well she wasn't too trusting in him anyways. She wasn't someone who trusted anyone easily. It may have not looked like it, but her guard was still kind of up, not that she could do anything if Elyx decided to kill him. Zlatan was also there for a reason and he was a great guardian. At least to her, he was.

Now they were in the dark, and she didn't exactly know how to get out of it. It wasn't pitch black, but they could barely see. "Well, I'm not sure myself..." she trailed off. The white light was nowhere to be seen now and it was getting darker and darker. Where could it have gone? Not far, actually, if it didn't travel at the speed of light. And that meant that in this kind of dark, they should be able to see it. "I'm sure it's not far," she told him, ordering Zlatan to come down and get them so they could look for it from the sky. It was small, but it was luminous, and if it was going to get any darker, they couldn't risk getting killed within. "My pet will be here in no time. We should look for the speck from the sky," she told him, awaiting Zlatan now. The winged beast would arrive soon, landing next to them and crouching so they could get on. Lynn hopped on immediately and jerked her head to the side as if to tell Elyx to get on.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 14th June 2016, 12:52 pm

The flying lion did arrive, and Lynn placed herself on top of it's back. Well as enticing as her offer to hop onto a beast and depend his life on it sounded, he surprisingly preferred to use the effect of his blade, Bound Iris. But... He forgot Bound Iris. And he was unable to fly without it, meaning he unfortunately had no other choice. Letting out a reluctant sigh, he would hop onto the back of her pet. His eyes could see far, so for the speck to be out of range was rather something. Then again, it could be the fact that it was dark, almost nighttime sort of dark, except without the stars. Well lets just hope for the best. Maybe you're right, it could have not gotten too far. He'd explain. In all honesty, falling would have placed a big monkey wrench into the plans. At this point, he did have the right to trust other people, because when they try to stab him in the back, they realize that they don't have the strength to take him down. His purpose was to heal faster than damage could be taken, so one hit would have done nothing, no matter how big the hit was. Lynn, she did not seem like the type to insert a knife through his back, but she was a stranger, an an ally at best, merely because they went to the same guild. Sure, Elyx has a bit of good history with Sabertooth, but he only knew two guildmasters and an Ace. She was not that Ace. It's been a while since he had seen Kiersa. Think we could get ambushed if we are in the Sky? He'd ask. It was not like he could not handle it. It was in his name, Sky Deity Slayer. But he wanted to prepare. However, how exactly would Lynn know the answer? Then again, she did know Kyoka since she was able to identify the place as just that, Kyoka. She might have been familiar with this sort of territory and what kind of monsters were to exist here.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 15th June 2016, 8:34 am

Elyx seemed to have some trust issues, which made Lynn smile just slightly. She knew what it was like to be unable to trust people. The only people she trusted are her family from Sabertooth and even among her family, she had trouble trusting the newcomers, naturally. She seated herself so that there would be space for Elyx on the back of her winged lion. “Don’t worry, Zlatan doesn’t hate you,” she laughed. Of course Zlatan was a bit jealous about the fact that she was letting another guy on him and that ish, but Lynn wasn’t the type of girl to lose her sanity over a guy riding together with her, like some girls she had seen which was disturbing, to say the least. “Also hold on tight. If you’re not used to flying on a lion’s back, you’re going to need it.” It was true. She had some people fall off Zlatan’s back because they weren’t used to it and couldn’t balance themselves on him. She made sure he was completely on and was balanced before allowing Zlatan to continue flying.

Let’s see. I don’t know why we still can’t find it, since it’s supposed to be clearly visible in the dark. It’s a ball of light anyway,” she said, thinking deep as she looked everywhere she could on the lands below and still there was no clue of the little speck they had been looking for. Maybe its sole purpose was to bring them to the group of wolves and mages that they had just fought. But then what else were they supposed to do now? The only thing that gave them a hint of what to do was the speck and now it had disappeared to who knows where. Sighing, she said, “Zlatan let’s speed up a bit. We don’t know in which direction it could have flown off. Like I said, hold on tight Elyx,” she said, placing her hand on the back of the lion’s neck. “We really don’t have time to waste.” Nothing in the job description said that they had to do it in a limited amount of time, but Lynn wasn’t a big fan of spending too much time for something. And this something didn’t appear like a hard task. They just needed to find the goddamned speck.

[16]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th June 2016, 9:11 am

Well, the lion did not seem so keen on letting him do such a thing. Damn. It was a shame that Bound Iris was not in his grip. It would have saved him so much time. Yuni? Well Elyx never went to Kyoka, so summoning her would have been useless. Which is why Elyx decided to take the risk of getting on the back of a possibly angry lion and going along. Something about being up so high felt natural though, not a single thought about the dangers that lie below them. Sky Slayer, possibly the answer right there. As they sped up however, he felt like standing up, feeling able to balance on it's back. But again, it was not the happiest pet, and so instead, he would just hang his feet over one side of the lion, facing towards the side while taking in the beautiful night time sk-

I sense something. Elyx would announce, looking around. Nothing in sight yet, but he felt a bit of magic. As they sped up, he could have sworn he saw a bit of light in the distance. I think I see it. Keep moving! We can't let it get away! He would tell Lynn. There was no control over the lion, not with his words at least. Hopefully she would do what he had asked, he was able to sense what not many others did, and at quite a distance as well. This time was not any different from any other. One thing did come to mind though, why the the spark of light go so far for? As, so far out into the horizon?

But... I think there is more than just that... Elyx would explain, the darkness in his body emitting as he prepared himself for a battle once again. They were in the sky, he was the one with the advantage over the enemies... Sort of... If he could actually fly that it. Regardless though, he was now prepared provided the worst were to happen. I think it is time we prepare ourselves for another fight. Prepare yourself.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 15th June 2016, 11:00 am

I don’t really think that they would come by air, it would be hard to fight in air, no?” she said, in response to his earlier question. She was not one to complain about difficult situations so if it did happen then she didn’t mind, she would fight in air or whatever. She was used to flying on Zlatan so much she could stand on one hand on his back and still not lose balance, so this was going to be easy peasy. Plus, they had a defense from Zlatan so that part was not to worry. More importantly...it seemed Elyx had sensed something. Lynn turned to face him; he was looking into the distance. “You do?” she asked, even though of course he wasn’t going to answer seeing how he was so focused on what he was seeing, or rather sensing, now. Then he announced that he saw it and told them to keep moving and that we couldn’t let it get away. “Got it! Zlatan! You heard him!” she told the winged lion who was now flying at top speed to where Elyx would point with a groan. He wasn’t disappointed, he just did that out of habit.

The words that Elyx said went to the back of her head as she was already seeing what he did from afar. “Oh dear. This is going to be troublesome,” she said, focusing on what was coming their way. The little ball of light was definitely a part of the party that was heading their way. She heard what Elyx said though, something about preparing themselves for the next battle. Prepare? She didn’t even need to prepare. She was always ready, for anything, even death. But of course she wasn’t going to let herself die off here when she knew her guild needed her after this and so did the ones she loved and cared about like her great guardian Leon Zlatan a winged beast of a lion, and the spirits within her weapons that she left back in the guild. “I’m always ready,” she said, and as they neared the airborne party of enemies, Zlatan activated his protection bubble.

[18]

Guide:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th June 2016, 11:00 am

The member 'Lynn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job] NormalMonster The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job] WeakMonster The Heaven's Forge [Lynn/Job] WeakMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th June 2016, 11:26 am

Atronoch's many of them. Time for them to go down! Elyx would lean his back over to make himself fall off. Before he did, he'd flick his pointer and middle finger forward to show that he was doing this, in cause Lynn was watching him. He'd free fall down towards the ground, spinning before landing on his feet. A smile on his face as he made it alive, maybe he underestimated his strength a bit much. Looking up, he'd see the underbellies of the monsters. Time for him to take care of business. He'd place his palms outwards, each of them swarming with balls of wind once again, his eyes locked onto his target. His eyes turned purple, a smirk on his face, and he would leap upwards, blurring since his speed surpassed the naked eye. Reaching one group of the enemies, he'd slam both palms against the group, forcing them to collide into each other before they seemingly disappeared once again. Once that had occurred, they would fly up even higher before a distant explosion would occur. Quickly, the Sky Slayer would grab ahold one of the flying enemies before he could fall and actually get hurt. Perfect. From there, he would jump off of it and land back onto the ground, preparing himself to use the Sky Deity Bellows, the same way he fought the last battle. It was his only choice, Primary magic alone was not so versatile, but with other magics, there are many things that can be done. That was one group down, and there were still plenty of enemies left to take care of. With a smile on his face, the wind would begin to spin around his body. It was him charging, just for a bit of time. It was to make sure that he could execute the attack without tiring himself out, and it would not take too long. Lynn should be able to handle it for the charging time. The again, he did not know how she fought in the Sky. Hopefully no different than on the ground. Otherwise he might have made a mistake.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 15th June 2016, 11:45 am

Lynn stood up, removing her footwear and balancing herself with ease on top of Zlatan’s back. He was surely talented at flying because what Lynn was doing did not hinder his speed in any way. The ice dragon slayer looked at the enemies straight in their eyes that did not have eyeballs in it. They were atronochs, earth elementals. But before she could begin to do anything, something very unexpected happened that shocked Lynn to the core, making her screech in anxiety as she reached out to grab Elyx as he fell from the back of Zlatan. However, he looked very relaxed about it, which made her stop screeching and raise an eyebrow. He made some sort of hand signal probably telling her he was alright and since the fingers were pointed towards the enemy groups, it seemed he had a plan. Of course he knew what he was doing. What Wizard Saint didn’t? So Lynn nodded and turned back to her enemies, even though her heart was racing at a million miles per second from the panic just now.

From below, the H-ranked Black Rose mage would wipe out one group of atronochs, leaving her with two, one of the appearing much stronger than the other, so she stole a glance at her job partner. Now that he was safe on the ground, it seemed he was charging for something big, the way he was standing and positioned. Lynn smirked. She would take out the weaker looking ones and leave the other group for his super charging powerful spell or whatever it was that he was collecting so much energy for. “Alright, here we go,” she muttered as she commanded her pet to mentally charge straight into the group, enveloping himself in his sharp wings and spinning at very high speeds. Of course Lynn was being enveloped too. Then he would spread his wings abruptly and rotate at full speed, cutting them in half and pretty much wiping them out so they fell to the ground. The speck however stayed by the other groups side as if they were its ally. This caused Lynn to raise another eyebrow.

[20]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th June 2016, 11:56 am

He cut through the enemies once, and he felt ready to do it again. The first time he fought here, he used Bellows after signing the Wind Deity Contract. But this time, he felt like going for something much better than that. His true speed could unlock if he timed it right. Looking back up, he'd see the second group of the enemies being shot down, Lynn had things covered for her. Now it was time for him to act. His fists clenched, he would begin to intake the wind into his body, actually eating the surrounding winds. Yes, he was able to do that now. And admittedly, it tasted rather delicious. Kind of sweet, yet something that kind of felt... Hollow at the same time. Plus, he never did have to gain weight. Anyday however, he'd choose chocolate.

Leaping upwards once again, his body would swarm with wind. His eyes were closed to shut away the color of his eyes. Once he was in front of the enemies, just for the moment, he would be floating. This spell allowed him to do it temporarily, and now it was time to spin around with the enemies. They charged for him, making their deaths even sooner than they had expected. Opening his eyes once again, he'd reveal glowing purple orbs inside of them. Lets dance now, shall we? He'd ask them, his smirk equipped before he would then blur. His body moved through the enemies in a spheric motion, cutting through them all before doing one final cut through every single one of them. His body as a blade, it was one of his best spells, and he did not even have to use perfect paralysis on them either. With that, he was not able to float anymore, and he would fall once again. Great, an impact he was not expecting.

As he hit the ground on his back, his body would instantly repair itself, taking away the damage and the pain in no less than a second. His eyes returned back to their normal light brown color, and he was once again ready. Once Lynn and her lion pick him up that is.
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 15th June 2016, 12:15 pm

Now that the only group left was meant for Elyx, she decided to chase the light. Obviously the stupid group of atronochs knew less than to protect it, not that it was on their side or something. It seemed to be testing Lynn and Elyx, which didn’t quite roll with Lynn. So now, she told Zlatan to be very still, even though they were very close to the group of remaining atronochs. They could attack them anytime right now, but she trusted in Elyx for this. Especially because when she looked down to check what he was doing, he was still charging, and it looked like the magical energy being emitted around him in an aura grew stronger and stronger. The group of atronochs stared at her, not sure if they were going to be attacked or if there was something else going to happen. Lynn’s eyes were on the little floating white orb however, and her aim now was to obtain it in her possession. A while later, she decided it was the right time and jumped, as far and hard as she could, reaching her hands out like she would die if she didn’t grab hold onto something. The unexpecting white light was caught off guard, and was now in her hands. The atronochs stared but was soon met by Elyx’s wrath.

Now Lynn would plummet to the ground at an incredible speed. She wondered if the gravity here was stronger than on Earth. Lynn had done some studying before and she knew physics more than most humans. There were some people who didn’t even go to school, she had heard. Some because they were too poor to afford, and some because they were too rich they didn’t need education, which was dumb in her honest opinion. Now that the atronochs were gone and and their little guide was in her hands, she let herself fall to the ground, until of course Zlatan came to the rescue. “Thanks, boy. I don’t plan on dying today,” she told him as she now laid on the back of her pet lion and he would take her down to where Elyx was standing.

[22]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th June 2016, 12:27 pm

Looking at Lynn jump to get the light, she was able to capture it... But who was going to capture her exactly? Shit. Elyx would mutter to himself, placing his palms outwards towards her direction, ready to make a sheet of wind for her to land on. Before given the chance, the flying lion took charge and caught her, making her hand like laundry. It was a nice result, and there was no need to use any magic that did not need to be used anymore. He'd tilt his head to the side when she arrived on the back of the lion. You all right there? You didn't take any damage now, did you? He explained before emitting green light from his body. The wind became gentle around him now. I can patch you right up now if that is what you need me to do. It was true, a Sky Slayer was designed to patch up those who are wounded or sick, and this person would be no different. If not, then they could carry onto the next topic at hand, which was the speck of light that was now in her hands. His light brown eyes would lock onto the back of her hands before he would ask her a question. What exactly do we do about it? Do we trust it to guide us somewhere? Or have we been following it for nothing? Three questions, but at least they connected together and were on topic. He'd place his hands in his pockets while looking up at the sky, it was nice to see the night time sky. It made him wonder about what his friends back home were doing. Knowing Ignite, she'd be doing more research on the bullet shells of rifles. Adrelissa, probably sleeping in a hammock over a needle bed ready to kill anyone who fell in it. Thinking of that made him realize something though... What exactly is that speck of light? Maybe if we try to sneak a quick peek, we might know without letting it escape. He would explain, as if that were actually a bright idea. It was probably what Lynn thought of in the first place, but still.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:16 pm