Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hates Seed, (Harrigan/Mesa)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hates Seed, (Harrigan/Mesa) Empty Hates Seed, (Harrigan/Mesa)

Post by Celine 8th May 2016, 4:08 pm

I CAN SEE THE TRUTH YOU HIDE.
    and the emotion you cover.

The foul mud of the forest was a factor she could not avoid as she bent backwards the skyline covered by the thick trees and fog which obscured the daylight from the ground below. The scent of fresh blood was strong and thick within the choking treeline as a scout for the Rune Knights limped slowly the sounds of agony and despair mixed with what one could only describe as a high pitched screech ringing through the area. The scout limped towards a tree slowly leaning against it as a blue blur ran past the hiding spot of the heavily wounded scout a sigh of relief escaping their lips as the monster dashed past. In the few moments of peace the scout had the sound of a clicking hammer and the immediate sound of gunfire drowned out their scream as they fell to the ground a hole in the middle of their skull as a woman with green hair wearing a simple hat with a skull pattern made from bone on it knelt down and picked up the corpse, “This can be used for other things.” The blue monster arrived back to her picking up the body before cutting open their chest and almost replacing the bones of them, “Bring the corpse back to base. . . Where there is one scout more will be around.” Her eyes turned as the puppeted corpse walked away her eyes focusing on a building in the distance, “A building? Out here? Perhaps this is the Savage Skull guild spoken of in whispers.” Sabbath was in her hand ready to be used at any point as she would smile.

Looking towards the higher points of the guild she would cock her gun before slowly aiming and firing three rounds the last of her clip into the windows of three different rooms. “With any luck I will have drawn the Skulls from their crypt.” She had no real clue if these people were the real deal or if it was but a simple abandoned building hence why she fired as a test. Setting her hand on her book she would pull it out and begin to read it out of boredom as she awaited the response she had hoped for as a slight yawn escaped her.

TAG: Harrigan
    WORDS: 379
    NOTES: Appearance

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hates Seed, (Harrigan/Mesa) Empty Re: Hates Seed, (Harrigan/Mesa)

Post by Cecile 19th May 2016, 4:12 am

Before long, her rather abusive knocking would be answered. Only it didn't come from the direction of the guild. No instead, emerging from the safety of the shadows that were casted down from the nearest tree line, was a rather elusive appearance.

It was a man, in his early forties, yet clad in a velvet red suit. An extravagance taste that was being worn so casually, that one could only considered the fact that this man obviously belonged to the richest of the Fiore. A man who's guidelines on a moral compass where long gone, faded away with every despicable act he had done.
    This was Harrigan Crawford, the former third master of Savage Skull, and a member of the elitist Crawford family. A man who above all, craved nothing but the subjugation of mankind. And surprisingly enough, his suit was crystal clean, spotless even. Which was weird, considering the fact that they were in the midst of a marsh.

'It must be quite the dull read if it forces you to draw yawn from its pages' his voice was slick, slightly gallant but obviously dripping with arrogance. However intriguing enough to know that this wasn't just a simple grunt of a man. 'So tell me, why is such a young thing foolish enough to venture this deep into the marshlands, and even willing enough to knock..rather rudely if I may add, onto the doors of the darkest of guilds?'

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hates Seed, (Harrigan/Mesa) Empty Re: Hates Seed, (Harrigan/Mesa)

Post by Celine 19th May 2016, 4:35 pm

I CAN SEE THE TRUTH YOU HIDE.
    and the emotion you cover.

A light smile grew on her face mind racing as the man came upon her from the muds of the marshlands drifting in like a shadow she so coveted, “Boring to those that might know which lurks in these pages perhaps or horrifying to others that were not meant to hold it. All depends on the viewer I suppose.” Slamming the book closed she would softly rest it on the side of her thighs. Watching the man her eyes would tap into the great Black Memories as black smoke and mist would pour from the eyes and ground around the man in front of her and an even greater cloud around the guild hall, “Oh my so many ways to pull info.” words she would speak in her head as a soft wisp of her own smoke would escape her mouth and connect to the man in front of her, “Your name is Harrigan Crawford. . . You use a magic based around detonating the magic power of your opponents along with another based around heavy weaponry requip.” Closing her eyes the smoke would be gone in a blink as she would smile, “And worse still you seem to have so many people willing to sell you out to have you killed, Really is it no surprise that I did not find this place SOONER? Then again with the vast amount of these wretches they call Rune Knights drifting about I could no more hope to find food than I would a scout.”

A scoff would come from her as she decided to tackle the second part of Harrigans inquiry, “As for why I knocked it would be due to me wanting to give a simple hello, or more in part test my theory. The marshes are barren and dangerous easy enough for anyone to hide. But the real kicker is the Rune Knights that like to hang around here. Allows one to put two and two together.” With another scoff she would smile, “Now then! Lets play a game! I will summon two special little things and I want you to tell me what you see? Ready? Let us PLAY!” Opening her black book she would draw from the black mist around Harrigan as a chant began to escape her by reflex, “Emotions of the Memory return to form and show those your despair. Come to me my shade.” Beneath the ground in front of her a black mass of shadows would twist and swirl as mist and smoke poured from the hole a blue bone like hand ripping its way out and planting itself into the marsh as bones cracked and extended while a wraith like feature began to cause the faces of those Harrigan himself had caused despair or if there were any someone that had cause Harrigan himself despair would permeate all over the bones surface. Like a wicked play the beast would pulls its way out of the portal before letting out an ear piercing screech filled with sounds of wailing humans by the thousands.

With a smile she would hold up a finger again and wave it, “But I am not done yet Harrigan, Tell me what you see now.” Opening the book to another page she would begin a different chant, “Oh memories of the damned come before my call and lay waste to those who wronged you in life or who you wish to wrong, let the worst of your hate flow and consume you like a rabid animal, come to me my shade.” Once more a new portal would open from the ground this time filled with blood which spewed from the ground as more mist from Harrigan was pulled into the ground slowly this time a more human looking bone would sprawl from the muck as purple rotten sinew and flesh would grow over the bone which cracked and shifted to new scythe like forms. This time the faces of those who Harrigan was hated by would slowly rise to the surface of the flesh bone forming eye like structures that would never stop watching Harrigan as blood seeped from holes in the bone. The monster her Shade of Hate would pull out from the horror of a hole in the muck letting out another screech towards Harrigan that would be filled with words from someone that hated him most all asking him to die as she would smile once more, “Now the game begins Harri, What do you see in my puppets? I am curious to see what one of the old horrors of the land would see in my shades.”

TAG: Harrigan
    WORDS: 770
    NOTES: I will send you their appearances (Or look in my magic)

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:17 pm