Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Defender of Dreamland [Solo/Job]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Defender of Dreamland [Solo/Job] - Page 4 Empty Re: Defender of Dreamland [Solo/Job]

Post by King Elyx 30th April 2016, 6:34 am

And like that, there was silence in the air, it was a chilling silence that went to the bone. And not without a bit of remorse, the Slayer would turn his back away from the opponent he had to face off against. Himself, he understood it not that the world did not resolve around him. To see all of that darkness and hate in him, it made the real version of him so angry. But... The fear of both water and now the fear of letting others down were gone. It was a miracle, finally something to bring him out of the darkness. It was nice to feel a lot more free than he had been feeling before. The steps were gentle, nothing rushed, to let the thoughts go into the mind of the other Elyx. He knew himself better than anyone expected, those who claimed to know Elyx better than he knew himself, they were most likely incorrect about that. The white text would then appear, the dream king seemed to have witnessed this. There was no drop or anything, but the text had appeared right in front of him with all exclamation points and everything to show the anger. But... That was his defeat. "What! No way! There was no way you could have done that! I read you like a book! How were you two so different! Damn it, damn it, damn it!" But it seemed like all of the babbling in the world could not help the dream king. It was done, the king of the nightmares had been defeated, unable to scare him. And now, the dreams belonged to Elyx, only the Sky Slayer was able to have the keys to other peoples dreams, and now the army of dreamland was back in his control. So what was he going to do with it? Well for one thing, he was going to have to dispel of this whole world first. The dream king did not want him to be set free, the text appearing once again. "Just because you might have done that does not mean that I-" Cutoff as Elyx placed his palm out towards the text, freezing it. The rules were simple, he cleared a total of 20 clients, and the powers of Dreamland would belong to him. It was a nice try dream king, but in the end, there was no one who would prevent this fate from happening. With that, he could clench his palm to shatter the text. More white text would reveal. "What the, how the hell are you doing this!? There is no way that a mere human could possess my-" Cutoff once again, an instant shatter of the text. Placing both palms out, he would then completely strip away the king of his power, making the land of his dreams his to own now. "What the hell!? No! No! It can not end! I do not want it to end like this! Stop all of it now, it hurts! I beg of you, STOP IT!" And the text would dissolve, showing the power weakening from the dream king. Seems like the king has had enough, the power was drained from him, and a white outline of a tall human would show. The king himself, head hung down. And now it was time to make a choice.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Defender of Dreamland [Solo/Job] - Page 4 Empty Re: Defender of Dreamland [Solo/Job]

Post by King Elyx 30th April 2016, 6:50 am

The choice was his, he could take away the dream king and make sure that he would never be able to do this, because he would be dead. He was right there, unable to escape from his sight. One clean slash and Fiore will never have to fear such an evil tyrant again. Or... He could spare the king of dreams, and give back the power he once had. Mercy, because he did believe he and dreams were real. For someone like him to at least say that, to be able to conquer all of the trials that he had to endure, and he was able to defeat the king of dreams himself, could admit something like that, the king can live in peace so that at least one person would believe in him. All of the dreams can return back home, and no one had to get any more hurt. And so, Elyx would just stand there before the outline would have some white text appearing above its head. "What? What are you doing? Just standing there like an idiot, do you think I will actually regret anything i have done? It's better you just finish me off, I ask for you to end my suffering." He would explain before looking at Elyx, who would just return the look back to the king. Nothing was being done, he did not want to kill the king, everyone deserved a chance at life, and a second, and a third, and however many times it was needed. Because that was what it meant to redeem yourself. A smile would appear on his face before he then would look at the king once again, who once again had white text above his head once again. "Why are you smiling at me like that? Stop it, I know all of the thoughts that you have, stop making me suffer and just end this already. Please! Just do it, I don't want to suffer anymore." And so he would just still stand there. Why did he not say anything? The king should probably know why he was being spared. No more of this battle, no more of the hates, the king could redeem himself if he wanted to. And it would only be a matter of time before he gave in. Elyx would just keep smiling, waiting for the next set of text to appear trying to convince him to kill the tyrant. And so it would finally come. "Why.... Why are you being so nice to me? After all I have done to you and your people, you are able to just let it go and act like nothing happened? If you really did care for them, then please save them and KILL ME!" And still a bit of silence would emit in the air. There was nothing left to be done, he was stubborn, and refused to take the life of the monarch away It was not right, it went against his morals. Revenge was not what he wanted, it was redemption. "I don't get it..." And he did not need to get it. "Why are you being so kind to me?" And so the show went on. "What the hell... Are you thinking to achieve with this... I don't get it... I don't understand... I just can't... Understand..."
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 30th April 2016, 7:16 am

And with that, the outline of the man would begin to go away. Seems like mercy has been shown, no more blood had to be shed on the job. There was plenty enough outside in the land of Fiore, to cause more would be reckless. With a smile placed on his face, he would then finally feel his body dropping once again. Once more he would sleep, finishing off the 18, 19, and 20 spots on the chart while being able to handle the job. It turns out that with this, he was able to end the job once and for all. Once he woke up in the real world, he was able to stand onto his feet back where he was with the woman who brought him into the job. However, she would not be there any more for reason. A bag of jewels was placed on him, his stomach specifically. When he woke up, he was in a room, a perfect shelter in his helpless state while he was helping Fiore. Something different would occur, as a sudden but nice awakening would occur as a sudden lamb would jump up onto him. It was in a shape of a circle, and had the body of what seemed to be a literal cloud. It would gently "Baa" as it placed itself on its lap. With a chuckle, he'd place the his hands onto the sheep, it was a tame dream beast. Soon, more dream beasts would appear, some of them looked badass while some looked cute. He had the power of dreams now, it was easy to have them become his friends. They liked him, all of them hanging around him. There was a cat with a music note for a tail, a set of dinosaurs that would each have an element, one being ice and one being fire. The ice one was able to detach itself and reattach itself since it seemed to be made of bones. There were lions and sabers as well. It was a nice ending, the group of them here, and now they were relying on him to go home. It was expected that they did not want to stay in this world any longer, now they wanted to be at peace. And so peace he would give them, closing his eyes before he would see the dream world gate in his mind, and once he saw it, he opened his eyes. He cleared the dreams and returned them back home, and now that he held the key to the kingdom, he did not need to use this newfound power that he had in him. It was time to return it to the own. Elyx would lock the dreamland world back in its home, making sure to link himself to it, so that in his lifetime, it would never happen again. Once that had been done, he would clench his fists as a white light would emit all over the room, blinding anything for that moment that would have been in there. Fortunately, no one was there. Still though, he did not go all out on it, he did want to keep a little ability or two, and they would not affect the king too much. And just like that, the job had been finished.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 30th April 2016, 7:27 am

The land of dreams were now in their own world, tthe chaos that had happened disappeared, it was like no one was able to tell what had happened before. Everyone continued to live on their normal lives like nothing happened. Only a reclusive few people would actually know, and they dare not open their lips. What would the be the point of talking about it anyways? He full well knew Alcore would think of such a thing to be stupid, thus he should probably not let it slip from his lips. The jewels had better be spent, and he would take the credit of completing a 100 year job. His body felt a lot stronger than it ever did before. Something in him made him want to put a spring in his step and pounce his way home. The power flowing through his veins, it gave him a new flame to work with. The world was now his, this must have been the powers of the dreams, right? It HAD to be, this could not be himself doing this sort of thing, right? But as he was walking, he felt like the world was going at a rather slow pace, it seemed like everyone and everything around him was going in slow motion. Time to get out of here. As he made a dash, he would notice that his feet stomp into the concrete, what the hell was this sort of new strength in him? It was not like he was complaining about it, he personally like it, a lot as well might he add. But the fact that he had so much strength, what would the guild think of it? And the sudden flashback of two people occurred. The first one was Zack, the Celestial Spirit, the 13th Zodiac. Could it be him... his power finally running in him? It felt like it, because Elyx felt like a roar in him would be able to sink a country. This power... It was exactly what he needed if he would have wanted to sink Shadelle to the ocean. If he wanted to kill Cain, this would have been the perfect chance to do it, have Shadelle fall onto his knees. However... He did not want that anymore. By the time he obtained this new strength, it was evident that such a stupid and reckless action should not be taken. Maybe they did cause him a lot of pain, but did he really know for sure it was Cain? It may have been his guards, who he did not even know them name of. Such a shame, but oh well, right? Anyways, it was time to go home and study this new activity that he was emitting. At his running pace, he would zip out of the dark world that was the neutral grounds, no longer his magic being limited to such a world. He was free to be himself. A powerful ending this was, he wished to do this sort of thing again. But... Since when did power go back? It was probably going to be like this for the rest of his life. The opponents he gets to fight, the wars he gets to lead. This was just only the beginning of his story... Of a Sky Slayer named Elyx Reiaki

79/80

Thread Word Count

80/80

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:34 pm