Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Protect the Forest

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Star Protect the Forest

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 12th April 2016, 10:45 pm

Job Title:
    Protect the Forest!

A

Player Requirements:
    Minimum 2 B rank mages or 1 A rank mage.

Job Requirements:
    Minimum words per post is 400, with a complete minimum postcount of 30.

Job Location:
    Tetsukazu

Job Description:
    Being home to a number of animals Tetsukazu has a poacher problem. Or rather an animal smuggling problem. Many of these magical creatures are being placed on the black market and sold to poor masters for terrible causes. Animal rights activists have scrounged up enough money to try and hire some mages to put an end to the illegal activities once and for all. Not to mention all rescued animals will be released back to their home, adopted by loving families, and naturally the animals saviors get their choice of the litter. (Provided that it's not an illegal/highly dangerous animal)

Enemies:

Weak:
    Shizenmesu x 4
    A small herd of lively, deer-like creatures who act as footmen protectors of the forests of Tetsukazu! They are extremely fast, moving a bit faster than A rank speeds, and can use Nature Magic, controlling and conjuring vines, leaves, and more to use as weapons. They are able to heal each other and themselves. They take 4 A rank hits (320 HP) to take down, each. The best thing to do is try to escape or restrain them, and eventually prove that you are there to help.

Normal:
    Poachers/Smugglers x 5
    These are the most skilled animal hunters and trappers in the land! Their work is cruel and dirty, and they are notorious for having killed many innocent creatures. They often use magic of varying elements, and it is up to you how they fight. They deal A rank damage, and take 5 A rank hits to take down altogether (400 HP).

Strong:
    Shizenookami x 10
    This pack of wolves is also angry of the capture of their kin, and is ready to take down any alien that dares come near! They deal A rank damage with their incredibly strong bites and wicked claws, as well as incredible speed! Each one takes 3 A rank hits to take down (240 HP). Another hit will kill them. In actuality, they are being controlled by the poachers- sparing is the best option.

Boss Poachers/Smugglers x 5
    These people have leaders, you know! If you roll a strong and wish to take on people, rather than animals, these criminals can be fought. But beware! They deal S rank damage in a single hit, and take 8 A rank hits to take down per enemy (560 HP)!

Boss:
    Pied Piper
    The leader of all of the smuggling! The pied piper is skilled in all manners of hunting and is an expert marksman/trapper. She wields a deadly crossbrow but her true strength lies in her piper magic. This magic allows her to control nearby animals in the vicinity. The hits needed to take down the animals can vary, but it takes 20 A rank hits (1600 HP) to take down Pied Piper, who deals S rank damage herself, and is lightning-fast.

Reward:
    30k Jewels. A noncombat pet for each participant who chooses!

Credits:
    Venir and Izayuki

Code:
    [center][font=Georgia][b]Job Title:[/b]
    Protect the Forest!

[b]Rank:[/b]
    A

[b]Player Requirements:[/b]
    Minimum 2 B rank mages or 1 A rank mage.

[b]Job Requirements:[/b]
    Minimum words per post is 400, with a complete minimum postcount of 30.

[b]Job Location:[/b]
    Tetsukazu

[b]Job Description:[/b]
    Being home to a number of animals Tetsukazu has a poacher problem. Or rather an animal smuggling problem. Many of these magical creatures are being placed on the black market and sold to poor masters for terrible causes. Animal rights activists have scrounged up enough money to try and hire some mages to put an end to the illegal activities once and for all. Not to mention all rescued animals will be released back to their home, adopted by loving families, and naturally the animals saviors get their choice of the litter. (Provided that it's not an illegal/highly dangerous animal)

[b]Enemies:[/b]

[i]Weak:[/i]
    [b][url=http://img07.deviantart.net/cb57/i/2011/112/f/a/susiron__s_virizion_by_susiron-d3en6he.png]Shizenmesu[/url] [url=http://orig04.deviantart.net/a59f/f/2013/303/f/9/virizion_details_by_phlegias_t_redback-d6qh2uj.png]x 4[/url][/b]
    A small herd of lively, deer-like creatures who act as footmen protectors of the forests of Tetsukazu! They are extremely fast, moving a bit faster than A rank speeds, and can use Nature Magic, controlling and conjuring vines, leaves, and more to use as weapons. They are able to heal each other and themselves. They take 4 A rank hits (320 HP) to take down, each. The best thing to do is try to escape or restrain them, and eventually prove that you are there to help.

[i]Normal:[/i]
    [b]Poachers/Smugglers x 5[/b]
    These are the most skilled animal hunters and trappers in the land! Their work is cruel and dirty, and they are notorious for having killed many innocent creatures. They often use magic of varying elements, and it is up to you how they fight. They deal A rank damage, and take 5 A rank hits to take down altogether (400 HP).

[i]Strong:[/i]
    [b][url=http://i48.tinypic.com/k05zcm.jpg]Shizenookami[/url] x 10[/b]
    This pack of wolves is also angry of the capture of their kin, and is ready to take down any alien that dares come near! They deal A rank damage with their incredibly strong bites and wicked claws, as well as incredible speed! Each one takes 3 A rank hits to take down (240 HP). Another hit will kill them. In actuality, they are being controlled by the poachers- sparing is the best option.

[b]Boss Poachers/Smugglers x 5[/b]
    These people have leaders, you know! If you roll a strong and wish to take on people, rather than animals, these criminals can be fought. But beware! They deal S rank damage in a single hit, and take 8 A rank hits to take down per enemy (560 HP)!

[i]Boss:[/i]
    [b][url=http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yakuza-mob-roleplay/images/c/c1/112293-anime-land-demon-hunter.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150407175330]Pied Piper[/url][/b]
    The leader of all of the smuggling! The pied piper is skilled in all manners of hunting and is an expert marksman/trapper. She wields a deadly crossbrow but her true strength lies in her piper magic. This magic allows her to control nearby animals in the vicinity. The hits needed to take down the animals can vary, but it takes 20 A rank hits (1600 HP) to take down Pied Piper, who deals S rank damage herself, and is lightning-fast.

[b]Reward:[/b]
    30k Jewels. A noncombat pet for each participant who chooses![/font][/center]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:52 am