Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dream Of The Dolphin Song [private/Kaisto/Lucius]

Private Dream Of The Dolphin Song [private/Kaisto/Lucius]

Post by Guest 6th April 2016, 3:36 pm

I'M A CREATURE
    of a culture that I create

The entire ride had been exhausting so far. At least for Astrid. She couldn't speak for Lucius's well being. It really had been a total mistake to stay up the entire night before. But she couldn't help it.
    The nerves of moving, the excitement of her dreams coming true, it had all been too much for her to sleep last night. Count the lack of sleep and the amount of traveling they had already done, it was no wonder the young girl's head bobbed up and down sleepily as the train's wheels skidded across and tracks, thundering down the line.

Opening her mouth wide Astrid yawned, blinking away the small amount of moisture that had formed in the corner of her blue eyes from the yawn.
    Small hands patted her red hued cheeks as she let out an audible whine from the top of her throat, an action meant to try and keep herself awake by making her face feel slight pain, tingling with the small slaps.
    But it wasn't working. As soon as she brought her hands down to her lap her head rocked to the side, almost hitting her violin case placed next to the window, only managing to pull away at the last second before she slammed into it.
    Deep blue eyes glazed over with exhaustion she managed to straighten her posture, staring at the wall in front of her, focused on nothing.
    The small chart they had sat in was empty. Good for Lucius, as she knew he didn't like other people too much. But... It was too quiet in here. To the point where the only noise was the clatter of the train's wheels on the tracks.
    The way the sun's light seeped into the chart made it warm also, making Astrid feel even more drowsy than she was.
    It was the perfect place for a nap.
    But she didn't want to fall asleep. Not now. It has been a day she had been waiting for many years to happen. She was going to join her dream guild. She wanted to remember every second of this day.
    But every second was a fight against sleep.
    Her eyelids felt heavy. Her skin was warm. The seat behind her was soft. All of it lulled her to sleep.

Letting a quiet moan out her head settled on her friend’s shoulder, leaning into him for support as her body slumped.
    It was all too comfortable.

TAG , Notes , other cool stuff
    credit to nat of adoxography.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Dream Of The Dolphin Song [private/Kaisto/Lucius]

Post by kittykool75 6th April 2016, 4:50 pm

Dream Of The Dolphin Song [private/Kaisto/Lucius] Y1FgR6k
    A n d    I v e    g r o w n    f a m i l i a r
                                                                     W i t h    v i l l a i n s    t h a t    l i v e    i n    m y    h e a d

The young teenager held a paper-back book in his right hand, he held it open at the bottom of the spine and read it. Nothing to interesting, just your typical horror book series, just something he is reading to pass the time.
    The silence calmed him, just the sounds of the train running across the tracks and the soft breathing of Astrid and himself. His eyes covered by the visor of his black hat, shadowing his vision and protecting his eyes from the light that illuminated the room. Green hair braided, and rested on his shoulder, the end of it resting on his thigh. He looked up at the wall and stared at it a bit before glancing down to his side to see the grey haired girl yawning. A slight smile spread across his sunlight deprived face, and then stopped and vanished, and the boy cursed himself for doing so. He looked back down at his book just to feel the small arm of his friend lift up from next to, he glanced back down to the young woman who lightly slapped her face. Why she did this was unknown to him, he didn't really understand why she did somethings she did, well he doesn't understand a lot of things other people to. Though he decided not to comment on her weird actions and let his gaze fall back onto the pages of his book. Not to long after he felt a bit of weight lean on him, he knew what it was but looked anyways. He saw her falling asleep and adjusted so she would be laying on his upper leg, then reached for on the ground a black jacket which currently rested at his feet.
    Picking it up he placed it over the small body of the girl who was barely holding onto consciousness. The coat covered most of the young girl's body, leaving only a head and some legs sticking out from the two sides of the coat. He reached down to pet her head, but the stopped and pulled away his hand and clutched it. He never understood that when he is around her, his body tells him to protect her and show her affection. Which is what he hates doing the most, Astrid said that because he is like a brother, so his body is telling him to act like one. Typical for her to say. His hand went to his book and he adjusted so he could hold it with two hands.

Last edited by kittykool75 on 7th April 2016, 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Dream Of The Dolphin Song [private/Kaisto/Lucius] 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 6th April 2016, 8:38 pm

Soon the two would catch the footsteps of a older boy, 19 in his age as he made his way along the hallway of the train, he held a duffel bag on his should and a sword on his back as he stopped at their seats, he blinked and took off his sword and held it in his free hand as he looked down at the boy and girl, he then spoke up and asked the boy "Hey...is anyone sitting here? i need a moments rest to be truthful with ya" he had pointed towards the emptied seats in front of the boy and girl which would be perfect for him right now as had just finished a job in the area the train had stopped at last, and you could tell he had it rough from the bandages on his face and arms.

He then blinked and then chuckled in embarrassment and said "Oh please forgive me i didn't even ask if you two would like some company for the ride to the town huh" he laughed a but and and then sighed cause he knew he sounded idiotic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    Dream Of The Dolphin Song [private/Kaisto/Lucius] CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.

Post by Guest 7th April 2016, 3:46 am

I'M A CREATURE

Though she might have complained about it any other time, Astrid didn't say a thing as she now found herself laying down, head resting on the green-haired boy's lap. The jacket warmed the majority of her body beside the head and feet. Was she really that tiny compared to him? Many times she would realize just how tall Lucius was, such as when she needed to reach something high and he would get it for her, or when they would enter a door frame and he sometimes had to duck down. But feeling his jacket covering most of her body, it hit her hard. Why couldn't she be that tall? Why was she stuck with this children's height?
    Beginning to fall asleep as her brain continued to contemplate height differences her body tensed as the door opened, causing a clattering sound to pierce the fragile silence in the room.
    Blinking open deep blue optics they landed upon the person who had caused the noise.
    Well, at least the shock of the sudden noise sent a surge through her system. She was slightly more awake now.
    Letting out a sleepy moan at the base of her throat the girl pushed herself up, using her hands to hold her half-down position.
    Making sure her shaky arms would hold her body for a second she brought up an arm to rub away the sleep in her eyes before looking back up to the older man.

"Ah, no it's fine." Astrid smiled, one cheek slightly red from where it had been pushed on Lucius's lap.
    They could use the company. If anything, it would keep her from falling asleep easily again.
    "We're only going to be on here for another hour or so anyway, so take a seat."
    As she finished her sentence she glanced up to her childhood friend, searching for any discomfort in his face. He didn't like other people. She knew that. But they were going to be in a guild now. She wanted him to at least accept other people and not constantly glare at them.
    She clenched his black jacket that was now loosely around her shoulders.
    Maybe this would be a good way to start.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 7th April 2016, 10:26 am

Noises of another person approaching reached his ears that were slightly covered by some stray green strands that weren't in his braid. Displeasure showed on his face, he was enjoying his silence, nobody to bother him. But no, this idiot had to come waltzing in like he belongs here. His upset thoughts clouded the fact that Astrid was no longer on his lap, though he ignored that. His face shaded by the brim of his hat and the shadow coming from it, so the brunette couldn't see the anger on his face. A quiet and small sigh escaped his mouth as the two exchanged words, then he saw in his peripheral vision the small teen looking up at him. Lucius knew what she wanted, to 'accept people' or whatever, like hell he would. But he could at least act like it, lying was second nature to him, so why not act like a nice guy, he has done it every time he has had to socialize. He even acted that way when he first met Astrid, though he doesn't anymore. He softed his gaze, and turned his frown into a kind smile and looked at the man who now sat across from them."Sorry, I was distracted by my book, I'm Lucius, this is my little sister Astrid. Might we know what your name is kind sir?" he asked nicely in a calm and happy tone. She might not like the fact that he addressed as 'little sister', well she is smaller, even if she is the older one. And when talking to people about Astrid he usually referred to her as a sister, he hated when people got them confused as being a couple.

"

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 7th April 2016, 7:09 pm

Kaisto smiled and nodded his head towards the two and gently slid into the seats and sat down placing his sword in the other seat and looked at the two, "the name is Kaisto Tyreal, its a pleasure to meet ya" He chuckled but then stopped and looked at the two and blinked "Wait did you guys saying you're going to the next town over? Levanitir?? That's where actually Black Rose, the famous Wizard Guild is actually at right?" Kaisto didn't wanna spill the beans yet but he actually was part of it, even though he is a low D rank wizard for the guild, then smiled and looked at the two, "I'll be honest and ask, Do you two plan on joining that guild there? I heard it's a very nice guild with pretty nice people in it really" he slowly leaned back into the seat supporting his back against the seat making it comfy on his aching back.

Post by Guest 7th April 2016, 7:37 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Seeing her adoptive brother take kindly to the newcomer Astrid let out a sigh of relief, her small smile coming back to her lips. He was either forcing himself, or becoming better at meeting new people, though she hoped for the latter more than anything. Forcing himself wouldn't be right, though she supposed it was better than him not trying at all and hurting people without a second thought like he use to. Those were hard days...

Hearing the man talk about their destination Astrid nodded, tucking her legs beside her on the seat. Ah, so he knew of the guild. Fantastic! Perhaps he knew the town and could help them find it when they got off, since the town was sure to be big and confusing to fresh faces.
    "Why, actually we are." The girl clapped her hands together and hummed, expression brightening, the question having made her regain the energy she ever so needed.
    "There's a popular wizard there who i'm hoping will mentor me, actually." Her eyes glanced over to the pink violin case placed next to her, placing her hands back down neatly in her lap.
    Ever since she was little she had dreamed of that wizard training her in music. Though she was unsure if he would. He was probably busy, and it's not like he was oblige to do so... However, she just hoped he would at least give her a chance if anything.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 7th April 2016, 8:04 pm

Crossing his legs he studied the brunette  as he made conversation with the two of them. Lies, he knew of the guild, no more, in it? Probably, ha, other people don't notice how obvious it is when they lie. But everybody has tells when they decide to lie, Lucius does also, but he knows how to hide them or not do them. Compulsive lying has to have its ups and downs. He decided to let Kaisto continue his lie, and act as gullible as his small, adoptive sister. "Are you going to Levanitir also, Kaitso was it?" he asked the nineteen year old, watching him carefully with his multi-colored eyes. He looked back down to his book, again, he was just reading it to pass the time. It wasn't really interesting, just people dying to some 'unknown entity' when to himself it is rather obvious, but whatever. Closing the book, then leaning down and placing it inside his small bag. Well it wasn't small, it was a black side bag with a couple of large pockets on the front. He didn't have to much things to pack, just a few other pairs of clothes, books, brush, hairbands, etc. He never owned to much to begin with, so everything in his bag was probably was everything he owned. His hand reached up and adjusted his hat, he untied his hair and started to undo it from the bottom up, not wanting it to knot up. The reason for this, well he just felt like it, no reason actually, he liked to braid his hair ever since Astrid taught him how.

"

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 7th April 2016, 11:15 pm

Kaisto nodded and smirked "Yea actually, i live there were i work for the guild, im a D rank wizard myself in Black Rose, i know a few people there from the headmaster to some of my friends i know there" Hell, Kaisto couldn't lie to them not after the girl said she wanted to be taught by one of the guild members "Hey who did you want to be taught by? Was it someone with Pink hair?" he asked chuckling a bit before taking in a sharp breath of paind as he felt his arm burning in pain before looking down at his bandages "Aw crud hang on please" he took the bandage around his arm and unrolled it till it revealed a gash along his arm, it wasnt bleeding as much but you could see in the wound a bit, he closed his eyes slowly and leaned his head down to the wound and and slowly exhaled a breath across his wound repeatedly, something though was off about it though, his breath had an unnatural chill to it and soon a thin layer of ice formed over the wound, after that he took his free hand and grabbed his wounded arm and muttered under his breath something as then a wrapping of stone formed around the wound and that section of the arm and finally he sighed and smiled "ah...sweet relief of pain...thats the last time i tangle with a wolf pack for a while"

Post by Guest 8th April 2016, 3:38 am

I'M A CREATURE

This guy was actually a member??
    Astrid's eyes widened, shimmering with amazement as her lips parted slightly.
    "Y-You're a member??" She gasped, clasping her hands over her mouth. She had just thought he was maybe a civilian. Though now that she looked closer the bloody bandages were a dead giveaway. He must have just returned from a job... A dangerous one at that.
    "Oh, that's so cool!" She squealed, hands clapping together once more out of happiness, her body bouncing up and down.
    This was great! Though Black Rose was her dream guild she had never actually met a member...
    Oh, that is unless you count the time during her childhood...
    Watching as he healed his wounds her eyes would linger on his body. It was strange to see such a spell. Ice being used as healing... It was nothing like her magic beside the healing part.
    Yet she figured magic was just strange in general. There was no use in trying to figure it out.

Calming down Astrid shook her head at his question, expression turning soft, eye turning from his arm to his face.
    "No... It's... Elyx Reiaki..." She said softly, cheeks turning a tinted pink as she reminisced about her choice in mentors.
    She didn't know why she was embarrassed to say it. Maybe it was because she had never really told many people about it. But after she was little... When she first saw him preform on the street corner of their little town, playing his heart out on that violin, she knew she had to get him to teach her.
    To play like he did would be a dream.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 8th April 2016, 7:40 am

Called it, well he put on his best shocked face, which fools everybody. "Woah that's cool" he said with a smile after Astrid said almost the same thing, hiding the fact that he would rather be stabbing this guy in the gut, rather then talking to him. As his little sister continued to talk with Kaitso, he look down at her. Seeing her so happy almost made him feel just the same, he knew shes always wanted to this guild to be mentored by this Elyx, or whatever. Lucius? Well he didn't give a damn, but joining a guild means that he could get stronger, and murder people legally. He hated people, always have, but seeing her so happy and determined to join, makes him want to at least act like he cares. That's enough right? Acting, that is what hes always done, talking, smiling as if that is what he what he wants to do with his precious time. No, he rather see them in pain, screaming, crying, begging. Ah yes, it gave him an amazing feeling deep in his chest, makes him want to laugh and do what made him this happy again. Thinking of murdering this Kai, who currently sat in front of them, crying, begging to live, made him genuinely smile without realizing. Though when he noticed that he was doing so he went back to the 'innocent' face.

"

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 8th April 2016, 8:05 am

As Astrid and Kaisto talked, Kaisto kept glancing over at the other boy with soul piercing eyes, Kaisto felt an aura of bad coming from him and he didn't like it, but Astrid called him her brother, could she sense the same aura he could from him, or was it his Griffin soul leeting him know about this boy.

When Astrid suddenly said it was Elyx he smiled and chuckled more "Wow Elyx huh? i'd never expected him to mentor someone, well i mean he did help Iza, oh Iza is the pink haired person I was talking about, to be honest Astrid.... He paused and looked at the case and then back at her and smirked "Judging by the violin case over there you must be a music wizard who just recently found her magic huh? and what about you?" Kaisto asked the boy next to Astrid, and also said what his mind was actually thinking about the violin case, and honestly it was cool that she was a music wizard "i'll be honest, you two would probably make great additions for the guild, i can see ya climbing the ranks nice and good too, and truth be told, the guild is expanding possibly soon and we will be getting a whole new plethora of jobs so you guys couldn't have picked a better time

Post by Guest 8th April 2016, 6:26 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Shaking her head at Kaisto's guess Astrid placed a slim hand upon the pink case, blue eyes soft as she gazed over the various dents and scratches place on it over the years.
    "Actually i've been doing my magic for about twelve years now."
    It was about when she was five or so. After witnessing Elyx's playing she had wanted to play herself. She wanted people to feel the way she felt on that day, after five years if not being able to hear, the first thing she was finally able to listen and understand was his music. It was fantastic, the way music expressed things that words could not. You don't have to speak any language at all to understand it. It was an expression of it's own that anyone could hear.
    After expressing her want to play, it was only then that her grandfather passed down her grandmother's violin to her. Apparently the violin had always been in the family, at least that's what he said. It was strange to know it wasn't just her who wanted to play, but her entire family did. It was almost like her destiny.

Having her thoughts interrupted by more of Kai's talking she flinched her hand away from the case, head popping back to look at the man.
    The way him and Lulu looked at each other was slightly strange, it was almost like there were something more to their stares than met the eyes...
    But taking nothing more than her tired imagination the girl decided to not linger upon it, and instead be happy about his explanation.
    More jobs? Expansion? This really was a good time to join.
    "That's great! What kind of expansion?" She asked, head tilting to the side curiously. Guild could expand? That was news to her...
    Maybe she should have studied them a bit harder. What else could they do?

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 8th April 2016, 7:06 pm

After finishing up unbraiding his long green locks, he started to re-braid it. Watching thoughtfully of the wizard who sat across from his sister and himself. Listening to his words he decided to answer "I only recently learned of my magic, a year or two ago. Might've noticed earlier in my life if I wasn't. Uhm, preoccupied." Clearing his throat he continued talking "I believe what I specialize in is magic called requip magic" he finished talking and listened to the boy talk. He noticed that the young man, Kaitso, was watching him warily. He didn't really care, if he figured anything out it's not like he could prove anything, and if he was any trouble he could just murder him. Simple. Tying the band around the bottom of his hair he flicked it to the other side, and looked towards the wall which had windows. He looked away and rubbed his eyes, stupid sensitive eyes, he felt like a damn vampire. "Astrid could you cover the windows or something?" he asked quietly, looking away from the sunlight that hurt his eyes, and looking at the the floor at his feet instead.

"

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 9th April 2016, 6:01 am

Kaisto listened to the two and nodded smiling "Yes the guild is expanding do to the fact we accumulated a huge amount of jewel for it, i was promised by the head master it, we are getting a new country sized Ranch and Extraction Services. What that means is that me and others will make a ranch on a country sized place with all sorts of different plants, creatures and environments, which will offer the whole world our services of removing monsters that need not to be there, but allow us to take on jobs to capture, not kill, but capture these said creatures and bring them back to there. We keep an eye on them and allow them to live like it was a normal life, but we would probably offer adoption services to those who wish to buy one if we have an over abundance of one." They could probably tell Kaisto was really excited about the new expansion.

"Truthfully speaking my magic i've been learning for a while myself, its different really, more rarer then what most would see...i take n the powers of mythical creatures, dragons, hydras, golems, you name it, so far i know only four spells not much more but still learning. The magic has gave me some what of a unique gift, i can partially sense auras and the type of soul someone has, but again its only partially" Kaisto lied about the partially part, he had this ability for years, but he didn't wanna tip off Lucius over there about it, plus he didn't wanna tell about his other gift, luckily THAT one he can hide especially the ears...though when they do get to the Guild hall, he's letting those suckers free.

Post by Guest 9th April 2016, 2:11 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Looking towards Lucius and seeing the discomfort in his face from the light she slid off the cushioned seat, plopping her feet down on the floor. Shuffling around to face the direction of the window Astrid placed her hands upon the blue, velvet curtains, beginning to close them with a pull of her arm. However, the scene outside had caught her attention, her deep blue optics shinning as she stared. The sky was a pretty mixture of orange and pink with a big glowing, yellow circle in the middle, hiding behind one of the hills in the distance, casting a dark shadow out across the fields.
    It was breathtaking, as if it were a painted oil picture, each color fading into each other like water had been spilled upon it.

Her mouth gaped open her expression became like she was hypnotized, being fully absorbed by the scenery.
    Her arms still held the curtain, though by now she had completely forgotten what she had been doing in the first place. Even Kaisto's explanation had failed to reach her.
    She had never scene anything like it before.
    She had no clue this land could be so beautiful.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 9th April 2016, 9:03 pm

Lucius continued to look down at the ground, he felt a little weight lift off the seat, and saw from the corner of his eye that she was closing the curtains. He listened to Kaitso's explaining, and looked up at him, reading his expressions, how he explained it, the way he moved. It appears he lied towards the end of his explanation, and like he already thought previously. He didn't have to worry about this brunette catching on to him, cause, well, he could just murder him later. Noticing that Astrid was no longer closing the curtain he grabbed some sunglasses from his bag and place them on his face. He stood up, and really only had to walk a couple of steps, not even, to reach is sister. He leaned down and tapped her shoulder "Astrid what is it?" he asked with a smile. He looked out the window also, even with the sunglasses to protect his eyes, the light still hurt his eyes, he was hoping ever since he was a kid it would get better as he grew older, but the light sensitivity just seemed to grow worse. He can't imagine what he would do if he couldn't even tolerate sunlight anymore, it would be worse then being blind, he'd have to practically bandage his eyes. As he thought all of this he looked out the window, trying to see what she saw, but he didn't bother putting in his contacts, so.....he couldn't really see that far. And it's not like he ever really stopped to smell to roses anyways, he didn't really care how things looked.

"

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 9th April 2016, 9:25 pm

Kaisto saw the two go to the window and looked out it, Lucius had a hard time looking out which was understandable, but Astrid, heh...Astrid's expression was priceless and it was adorable. She was standing there with her 'in awed' expression across her face like she had seen the best thing in the world...and he would have to agree, the views near Laventir are super beautiful and they could take your breath away but then Kaisto had an idea of something and he wanted to ask Astrid it "Hey Astrid...could you play some violin for a little bit? I wanna hear your skills behind it" he was truthful on that part, she had been practicing for ears and he was super curious on how well she was. Honestly he had heard Elyx play before and he was awesome, she had said that she learned after seeing Elyx preform and seeing as she held Elyx in high regards means she had to put just as much, if not more dedication then Elyx did.

Post by Guest 9th April 2016, 10:05 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Once again, it was up to someone else to snap her out of her thoughts.
    Feeling a tap on her shoulder the girl flinched, shooting up slightly, and as a reflex, closed the curtain like she was doing in the first place and made the room a bit dimmer, though still held the cloth in a tight grip.
    Blinking wild eyes at her brother she shook her head vigorously, a light tint spreading across her cheeks.
    "I-It's nothing!" She squeaked out, not wanting them to know she had spaced out... Again...
    If was something she did so often it was almost like a defining characteristic of her's. The slightly thing could make her space out in the most important of situations. Usually a place with lots of movement did this to her, as she didn't know where to look most of them time, so she would end up looking everywhere at once and get lost in what she was supposed to be doing in the first place.

Hearing Kaisto's request she finally let her tight grip fall from the fabric, turning her head to him, blinking curiously. He wanted to hear her music? Oh, well of course! She was always happy to give people a demonstration of her skills. Though of course she couldn't call herself a master, she liked to think she could give a normal violinist a run for their money. She tried to practice every day after all. She had to be at least decent with the twelve years she's done this.
    Giving nothing more than a sheepish nod with a small smile gracing her lips Astrid turned to her case, bending over slightly to unhook the two silver locks on the side.
    After doing so she reached in and grabbed the wooden violin by the neck with one hand as she took the bow with the other.
    Turning back to face Kaisto she took a deep breath in, trying to calm her sudden nerves. This wasn't a big crowd or anything, but it was still a new person, so the pressure was on.
    Giving a small smile she placed her chin upon the black rest piece, lifting the bow up, and then stringing it across the thin strings softly.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 9th April 2016, 10:25 pm

A long green braid dropped gently onto his chest as he stood up straight. His head was literally touching the ceiling, and good this his head actually fits, even if it just barely. He has gotten so tired of having to duck down just so he could stand up in the room, it gives hell to his back and shoulders. He decided to sit down, cause having the top of the room pressed up against his was giving him pain, and he didn't need any help getting a headache after what happened to him to when he was five, that was before he met Astrid, now that he thinks about it. Has he ever told her about that, probably not, that was when he still lived with him parents, and he never mentioned that to her. She would literally freak, that was a fun time. Sitting down he watched her unlatched the case and take out her violin with her delicate hands, grabbing the bow in the other hand. She stood in position, facing her one man crowd. Then she started to strum, hitting the bow lightly against the stringed instrument. The sound, it always did, hypnotized him, reminding him of when the two of them first met. A beautiful young girl being watched by, himself, a bloody, filthy street rat.

"

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 9th April 2016, 10:37 pm

As Astrid played her violin, Kaisto couldn't help but slightly closed his eyes and listened to the music more intently, he was told as a small child that if you wanna hear the soul of something close your eyes and listen with your heart, so following his mothers advice he did. He could feel within his soul the strings being played on the violin as Astrid played her best, he felt each note power through him and fill him with the feelings of happiness, joy, determination among other feelings, he even caught himself humming with her but stopped as to not interrupt her, the way she played definitely reminded him of Elyx playing, and she definitely honed her craft greatly. When Astrid had ended an such, Kaisto took a deep breath through and out his nose with a smile on his face, he slowly opened his eyes and smirked looking at Astrid "That...was the sound of true music and raw emotion played through that violin Astrid...it was awesome"

Post by Guest 11th April 2016, 3:39 pm

I'M A CREATURE

After finishing the girl would let out a deep breath from within her chest, as if she had held the air there for the entire song. Though with the way her chest felt tight during it, she might have actually done so. Or perhaps it was the nerves. She wasn't entirely sure.
    Lifting her head up to her two-man audience she squeezed the violin tight, holding both it and the bow close to her chest.
    At Kaisto's compliment her pale cheeks pinked, giving a dip of her head and a small, timid smile.
    "T-Thank you" she breathed, giving a bow of her head.
    It always made her feel nice, getting comments like that. It made her feel like she was actually getting somewhere with her music.

"Though violin is not everything i do. I can play pretty much anything you can think of. Violin is just my main act."
    Piano, harp, flute, saxophone, drums, guitar, and anything else that played music was something Astrid could play. Violin hadn't been enough. With so many instruments in existence how could she not play them? They all made such beautiful sounds of their own.
    It had been hard, yes, spending many hours on such a thing, playing and playing until she dropped. But to Astrid, there was nothing she would rather be doing. If she wasn't writing her own music, she was off playing an instrument. Music was her life.

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 11th April 2016, 4:13 pm

Dropping out of his dazed like state the boy lifted up his hands and hit his long, slender fingers together, making a quiet clapping noise. He smiled at his sister "Perfect playing as always Astrid" for once the green haired boy wasn't lying, whenever he talked about how well she played, he always meant it, always genuine. Unlike some other things that, we won't dive into. He placed his hands on his lap as he crossed his legs, he gazed back and forth between the two through the shades. That made everything darker, which he liked, why couldn't it always be nighttime it would make a lot of things easier for him. Looking at Astrid with his blueish green optics he asked "Do you know how much longer until we arrive?" he wanted to know, why? Cause he was tired of talking with this stupid brunette, he wanted the whole ride to be silent, but this bastard had to come up and ruin his peace. He just wanted to take a nap in a nice dark room, and wake up at nice, maybe have a nice cup of mint tea. Alone, or maybe with Astrid, just not with this dingus.

"

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 11th April 2016, 4:58 pm

Kaisto was wowed to the response from Astrid he was amazed she could play so much "wow, by the ancients you must have a unique gift for playing instruments" Kaisto then heard Lucius speak and he smirked "Heh actually buddy...we are here" as he said that the train captain called through the train that they were in Laventir station as he slowly stood up and smiled big "Welp, this is our stop you two, i think its the least i accompany you two to the Guild hall, i know where it is and such" he offered it to the two, honestly he was in their position before...actually a bit worse, since when he found Black Rose, he was in bad shape but they actually did help him, so he thought he could pass the kindness to those two in front of him.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:26 am