Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

La Alhaja Sencilla

Star La Alhaja Sencilla

Post by Guest 18th March 2016, 11:04 am

Name:
    Alhaja Sencilla

Weak Item

Type:
    Magical Necklace

Description:
    Put simply, this magical item is a simple silver necklace with a white, almost light blue, jewel. It was given to Izayuki from a mentor years before she joined Black Rose as a small gift- nothing more... except for the fact that it was enchanted with a simple ability.

Strengths:
    ♦ The jewel itself has a single, simple magic ability bestowed on it by the great Water Mage, Felicia.

Weaknesses:
    ♦ The necklace is small and can get lost easily.
    ♦ Unless it is worn, la alhaja sencilla grants no abilities. It is fragile as well, thus easily destroyed.

Abilities:
    ♦ The user is given a 45% boost to mana.

Last edited by Izayuki on 17th September 2018, 7:56 pm; edited 6 times in total

Star Re: La Alhaja Sencilla

Post by Guest 20th March 2016, 11:11 am

50% HP is a large boost in health; I suggest giving a drawback, such as losing 15MP (permanent debuff) as compensation. As a note, magic items cannot be destroyed, so I suggest changing that weakness, as well.

Post by Guest 20th March 2016, 11:49 am

Thanks Marshy! I removed that one weakness and replaced it with a debuff of 10% when the necklace is worn, if that is okay. ^^

EDIT;;
    I realized I actually used the wrong template for this item. I used the weapon template instead of the item template. Fixing it now.

Post by Guest 20th March 2016, 12:41 pm

La Alhaja Sencilla 497ijGn

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:41 pm