Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lunch on me! [Cake]

Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lunch on me! [Cake]  Empty Lunch on me! [Cake]

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 17th March 2016, 1:57 am

Griffon had just arrived in Magnolia not even a few days ago and he was slowly starting to make his life feel normal again. After being cooped up in a lab for the past year or so Griffon sort of made him a bit weird in a sense of he needed to catch up with people and events that had happened in the past few years. The white haired boy walked through town with a calm smile on his face as he looked around. There were families walking down the street, kids playing in the park. He took a deep breath in a smelt the baking of bread at a nearby bakery. He had missed all of these things while he was gone. Draco, his small dragon however had been all over the place since Griffon had went away and was not so enlightened by everything around him "Honestly Griffon you would think you had never been outside before..." the Dragon muttered as he sat on the boy's shoulder. Griffon had died and had been woken up inside of the lab so this made him chuckle a bit "Technically I haven't." he said with a slight laugh.

Although he knew that they were headed somewhere Draco had no clue where they were going to "Griffon we have been walking for a while were the hell are we going?" the creature said with a sort of annoyed tone. Griffon chuckled a bit again and shook his head "I have been in solitary confinement, basically prison for the past year or so... I need to drink something..." his tone was a bit joking but serious at the same time. The white dragon looked at Griffon for a second "You mean blood?" he said in a worried tone. Griffon simply shook his head "Just because I got turned into a vampire doesn't mean blood is the only thing I drink dumb ass!" he said with a loud laugh "I need beer, liqueur, whatever the hell you want to call it!" The boy said as he neared a large wooden building.

This building was a tavern that Griffon always went to before he died. He walked in and beamed a large smile "It feels good to be back!" he exclaimed as he walked up to the counter, his small companion now hovering by his side. Griffon ordered a large glass of beer and some fish for Draco and sat down at a table. "It's been a while since we were together like this buddy!" he said with a smile as Draco sat on the table and nodded, returning the smile.  
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Cake
    Cake

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Experience : 150

Lunch on me! [Cake]  Empty Re: Lunch on me! [Cake]

Post by Cake 17th March 2016, 2:14 am

Its been a long day, Kayla figured she needed a break. Down in magnolia Kayla had benched down on a rusty chair, hunkered over as she glanced at the sun. Just chilling out here was pretty nice watching people the ones that had no idea how to use magic. If only she had that life, she didn't wanna deal with crazy people. She hated doing jobs but that is the price of being in a guild, gotta earn the money one way or another. As Kayla had sat for a while she felt thirsty, glancing around she noticed a wooden tavern. The blackrose member eyebrow has rose, drinking would be great on such a nice relaxed day. Walking towards the tavern Kayla had already had a drink before Griffon and a little dragon had walked in making the tense blackrose a little bit more loose and ready to have some fun. She glanced over towards Griffion when he had sat down next too her. Giving the stranger a thoughtful glare before glancing at the dragon. She said something to him, "Cute little pet you have there sir. " Kayla Croft had said before turning back to her glass of booze.
    Griffon Knighthunter
    Griffon Knighthunter

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hell summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Griffon Knighthunter 20th March 2016, 12:11 am

The two boys heard a voice next to them. She said that Griffon had a cute pet and Draco got a bit ticked off. Griffon however, did not make eyes contact with the girl but instead chugged the rest of his large glass, exhaled and put his finger up, ordering another one. Draco stood up on two legs and walked across the table "I'll have you know I am no-" he was cut off by a sudden slur of a sound "Shhhhh~" a finger was put to Draco's lips as Griffon was finally talking to the new guest. "Draco there is no need to get mad. She called you cute say thank you." he said in a calm tone as he pet the small dragons head. Draco folded his arms and huffed a bit "Fine... Thanks lady." he said as he walked back over to his plate and plopped down, continuing with his fish.

Griffon took this chance to glance over at the girl who had been talking to them "So waddya' want?" Griffon said with a sigh "No that was rude..." he said as he turned to fully face the girl, taking a sip of his new glass. "I am sorry for me and my partner's rudeness." he said with a slight bow of the head. "The names Griffon and this is my companion and partner, Draco." he said as he ruffled the small dragons fur again "You wont find companion as loyal and as fun as this guy..." he said with a smile.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS
    Cake
    Cake

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Experience : 150

Post by Cake 21st March 2016, 10:19 pm

Kayla's eyebrow rose she didn't mean to offend the little dragon but she didn't know how the word 'cute' was offensive. Shrugging it off she nodded not minding the guy didn't seem to leave good first impressions, coming off a bit rude but Kayla didn't mind again if she wasn't drinking this good shit she'll probably shock the fuck out of them. "No worries" The brunette had said plainly giving a glance at the two again lightning flowing over her fingers. "My name is Kayla, and you two seem well for each other." Kayla said thoughtfully before sighing. "You always need a partner that will have your back no matter what happens.." The brunette said closing her eyes in remark of the bad memory finishing her drink before pointing at the bar-tender. "Another one" Kayla had said looking at him before saying. "Please"

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:51 pm