Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Orphenage / For a good cause

Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flowing Light
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Orphenage / For a good cause Empty The Orphenage / For a good cause

Post by Casey Nightwind 15th March 2016, 1:42 pm

Job description :

Casey woke up unusually cheerful the early morning sunlight  peered through the window. Casey Stretched his arms and yawned. After a few minutes his was awake enough to get out of bed. Casey exited his room and walked to the front desk. He handed the attendant the amount dew and left the inn. Outside the morning air was cool and a gentle breeze blew through the streets. Casey saw some children handing out flyers for something. Casey shrugged walking past. "Not my problem."  He thought and continued walking.
    "Excuse me sir." A small voice from behind him said. Casey turned around to see a small girl dressed in rags We're having a dance tonight to help raise Jewels for the Orphanage." She handed him the flyer. Casey took the flyer and smiled at her. "I'll be there thank's." He said and walked away. "This should be fun." He thought. "But first breakfast."
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Orphenage / For a good cause Empty Re: The Orphenage / For a good cause

Post by Casey Nightwind 17th March 2016, 1:45 pm

Casey walked out of a diner his belly full he ate way more than a normal person should have. He looked around and wondered what to do before the dance tonight. "Wait a second." He thought."Aren't dances social? Ya, crap you need two people to dance to. There's no way I'm." He remembered the small child in rags a frown crepe across his face. "I can't not go when I  promised I would." He sighed. "This is going to be one long night."
    Later Casey wondered around the city and stumbled upon the orphanage. All around the orphanage children were cleaning and decorating. It put a smile on Casey's face as he watched the children work so hard to make the orphanage look nice.
    In reality the building looked like it could fall apart. The roof was missing many shingles some of the windows were missing glass. The bricks were crumbling and the wood work was decaying the yard was the only thing that looked presentable. The trees were nicely trimmed and grass was green and there were assortments of flowers in beds by the building.
    Casey realized just how important it was for the dance to go well even if he didn't want to attend. He located the woman in charge of the orphanage and walked up to her."Excuse me Miss but is there anything I could do to help?" She looked at him with exhausted eyes and said. My goodness are you sure? we really could use someone to go farther into town and hand out flyers the children aren't allowed to go vary far from the orphanage." Casey nodded and said. Yes Mam." And headed out to grab some flyers.
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Casey Nightwind 18th March 2016, 8:29 pm

Casey handed out flyers for a bit before heading back to the orphanage. When he returned to the orphanage some kids were trying to hang up some banners. Casey walked up to the woman in charge. "I'm done handing out the flyers Miss... um? "Aneata." She said and called up to the kids "Be careful your'll fall if you lean to much on that ladder." "Where did you get all of the supplies?" Casey asked. "All the supplies were donated by the city." Aneata replied while she kept an eye on the children.
    Casey looked up at the children and recognized one of them as the girl who came up to him earlier. He was about to look away when he saw her lean to far to tape the banner. She fell and the ladder toppled over Casey sprinted over and caught her in his arms. "Gotcha." He smiled and said. "Glad to see your all right." He set her down and Aneata ran over to check on her. Whatever was said was lost to Casey as he fixed the ladder into position and began taping.
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Casey Nightwind 23rd March 2016, 8:49 pm

The sun sank into the horizon And the orphanage held it's breath in anticipation. At first a no one showed up but after a while a few people started trickling. The music started playing and people started dancing under the Lacrima.
    Casey stood in the shadows watching the other people. A frown stretched across his face."After all that running around handing out flyers and this is as big of a crowd we get?" Aneata walked over she was clearly distressed. "After all that work and hardly any one showed up." What will happen to the children if you don't get enough donations?" They'll be sent to other orphanages of sent out onto the street." Casey stared off into the distance his fists clenched. "That's not going to happen." He walked past Aneata out onto the dance floor. He raised his arm up into the air soft light shown from his fist. He opens his hand and a beam of golden white light in to the air. About one hundred feet in the air the beam fell apart and shimmered back down to the ground.

Magic used:

MP 75%
    -25% Shining shot
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Casey Nightwind 28th March 2016, 7:27 pm

The people gathered stood eyes fixed at the sky as the light shimmered back down.
      Casey rushed over to a tree and quickly jumped up to the lowest branch and began to climb.
    Near the top he opened his right hand. "If people won't come for the dance They'll come for a light show." A ball of light flowed out from Casey's palm and into a ball. Casey threw himself off the branch and into the air as high as he possibly could. When he reached as high as he thought he would the ball expanded and erupted in a flash. A light down draft hit the crowd who looked up in awe. Some more people walk in to the courtyard and saw Casey as he fell from the sky.
     Casey rolled as he hit the ground. He finished by standing up a bad choice as he fell over in pain. The little girl from earlier ran over to him and bent down."Are you ok mister?" She asked concerned. Casey looked up at her and said. "That'll bring some more people running. The little girl smiled as sure enough more and more people came piling in. A while later Aneata walked up to Casey she too was smiling. "I don't know how to thank you. You really saved the fundraiser." "No problem." Casey says and starts to walk away but then stops. and turn to look at Aneata. "Do you remember if anyone named Marie Nightwind was or is at the orphanage?" Aneata frowned. No I'm afraid not why do you ask.?" Casey looked away. "I'm looking for my little sister. just thought I'd ask." He turned once again and headed out but stopped one last time. "I'll be back you hear this orphanage is wizard supported now." his said before disappearing into the darkness. A short time later a faint glow could be seen off in the distance but that to faded.

Magic used.:

Mp: 55%
    -10 Shining light
    -10 Illumining strike

Total word count: 1126

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:41 pm