Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis

Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Karma the Wolf
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Animal Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis

Post by Riopony 3rd January 2013, 8:01 am

Tori breathed a frustrated sigh before leaning down and whispering into Karma's ear "keep an eye on hirana and tell me if she makes a move" she said springing off the wolfs back and landing in the dirt "STOP, everyone halt your attacks" she yelled holding her arms out her voice ringing through the arena as she looking her opponents and teammates in the eyes her tone fierce and commanding, even though she was usually shy she had, had enough "let me make this very clear we are not here to attack spectators, no matter their actions" she said looking at Ebony knowing full well she was just trying to protect their new ally "we are not here to attack our allies even though we did not realise at the time, we are hear to fight against our opponent, so to avoid further confusion hirana is battling against me, Ebony and Aegis" she said gesturing to each person as she spoke their name gazing up at Alice trying to convey that she knew that she was just trying to protect her friends but to avoid a full scale battle she needed to speak up in one anxious look before she turned back to Hirana and striding over to her wolf puffing slightly from the pressure of talking to a crowed sweating nervously as she realise to stadium was deathly quiet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis - Page 2 Riopon10

A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis - Page 2 Tori_c12

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    D: 4
    C: 1

A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis - Page 2 Empty A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis

Post by Guest 3rd January 2013, 1:14 pm

Alice Watched asHer spirit landed on the ground from the hit she had recieved. Andromida... She said with shock. She then looked at Tori. Your right. i'm sorry. Andromida slowly got on her feet as Alice turned her attention to Hirana. I guess helping you would be the least i could do. I mean, 3 D-rank vs a council member is still not going to help. She pointed at Hirana. Lets go Andromida, 1 last move, petal dance! Andromida then turned into hundreds of little D-rank petals and where flung at Hirana.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis - Page 2 Empty A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis

Post by NPC 3rd January 2013, 1:14 pm

The member 'RogueDoll' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    A Fight between Hirana vs Tori, Ebony and Aegis - Page 2 Attack

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 2:35 am