Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Template Dump.

Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Spirits
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Template Dump. Empty Template Dump.

Post by Sarah McCloud 29th February 2016, 10:34 am

####
    @tag
    All I did my first year at Vogue was Xerox. It should be natural, and that's how I like women to look. I like them to feel comfortable and look organic. I'm a fashion designer and people think, what do I know? It is difficult to talk about fashion in the abstract, without a human body before my eyes, without drawings, without a choice of fabric - without a practical or visual reality. Nostalgia is a very complicated subject for me. I'm attracted by nostalgia but I refuse it intellectually.

I am no longer concerned with sensation and innovation, but with the perfection of my style. It is important to be chic. Doing collections, doing fashion is like a non-stop dialogue. Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind. The key to my collections is sensuality.

It pains me physically to see a woman victimized, rendered pathetic, by fashion. Women are women, and hurray for that. I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves - that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness. I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes. Jeans represent democracy in fashion.

I love you if you love me. Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity. You can't just buy things for the label - it's ridiculous. Men have got more of a discerning eye. They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious. They like things that have cachet and gentlemanliness. You can't just buy things for the label - it's ridiculous.
    Let the grace of light purify you.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:37 pm