Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

revision on riku character

RikuMedic-Nin
    RikuMedic-Nin

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Update revision on riku character

Post by RikuMedic-Nin 25th February 2016, 8:40 pm

Name:Riku Fulster 
    Birthday: September 15, 2000
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: 100 bakudo seal(Diamond on head that stores magic and lets me release it when i need to)

Personality: Riku Is mostly cheerful at times but when it comes to friendship he doesnt take it well...in fact he mostly like to be alone. He is independent due to the fact that through out his life his has been bullied and teases by kids because of his seal on his forhead. He dislikes humans because of how he was found in a trash can all alone with no one, he had to fend for himself throughout his lifetime. He journeyed to temples seeing if anyone could tell him were he came from and his origins. He failed and decided to never look for them again..he then goes to a distinct village and sees a wierd looking monster he bites the monstwr and gains its blood which gave him the magic of chimera blood. Riku isnt fond of leadership if it was giving to him he wouldnt take it seriously...under a leader he would act the same way he just isnt the social type at times
    Dragons (because of how powerful they are)
    The sky
    (He loves how blue it is and the sky makes him feel free)
    Cat(he loves there faces and whiskers mostly) 
    Dislikes: Riku hates
    Humans( due to his parents death)
    Water(doesnt understand liquids)
    Puppets(they creep him out)
    Motivations: Dragons motivates him.
    He sometimes wants to become a dragon specifically a sky dragon due to there beautiful wings.
    Thats why he admire wendy marvel the sky dragon slayer.
    Fears: he has a fear of death(because he believes his parents were killed and the killer spared him and put him in the trash can he was found in.
    He has a fear of mice because of basically there looks. He has a fear of guns because he doesn't really likes the sound.

b]General Appearance[/b] Riku has short black hair with black eyes, he is white and is in the average height for a male he has a long tail that is black and cat ears that are black he has a pirky nose and has cat claws

Height:Riku is 5.7
    Weight: Riku is 105 
    Hair: (his hair is short and black and spiky
    Eyes: eye color is black
    Skin Tone: light skin tone
    Appearance: he wears Normally black alot, he has long arms and legs and his a cat human

Guild/Councilknown 

Guild: Riku is in Blue Pegasus
    Tattoo: Riku Tatto is located on his Chest and the color of the tattoo is black Rank: He is a D rank because he doesn't train much.

Pet
    Name: Arigon
    Species: Exceed
    Type: Non-Combat
    Description: Arigon  is black with a white tummy, his first ability allows him to  at a high speed rate.

[size=52]His second allows him to heal anyone but takes alot of magic.[/size]

[size=52]Strengths: Riku, [/size][size=52]FriendShip[/size]

Weakness: Plasma, Crocodiles 
    Spoiler/ he has the ablilty of double winged flight (Four wings so he can fly faster,(takes 50% Mp)
    Spoiler Ability 2/ has healing magic(takes 25% mp)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Riku Fulster

Update Re: revision on riku character

Post by Guest 26th February 2016, 4:59 am

Hey there, Riku. Unfortunately, we're a noncannon site, so Wendy Marvel never existed as the Sky Dragon Slayer. You also may not have an exceed as a pet in your app, unless you apply for a Dragon Slayer position, and regrettably, all those slots are filled. Personality also needs to be 500 words, and right now, you only have 166 words. You are short a Fear, and your appearance is short: a good sentences or two with an image or a small paragraph for appearance is typically okay. The template asks for you not to put a year down as well, so I suggest removing the year, too. I advise recopying and pasting the character template only, and if you need any help, send a message to a moderator or hop in the chatbox.
    RikuMedic-Nin
    RikuMedic-Nin

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Update questions

Post by RikuMedic-Nin 27th February 2016, 9:58 am

so what pet can I have? and can I apply for a celestial wizard? and hw would I apply?
    and ill pm my nest updated character bio soon

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Riku Fulster

Post by Guest 27th February 2016, 10:03 am

You need to purchase a pet from the Pet Shop in order to have a pet, and the pet can be whatever you want it to be, but only slayers are allowed exceeds. You can be a Celestial Spirit mage; however, you must apply for the golden keys if you want those. Otherwise, you can make up your own Celestial Spirit mage magic. No need to PM me the app, just edit the original post of this thread and then bump when you're finished.

Post by Guest 16th December 2017, 7:09 pm

revision on riku character XEibTrW

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:15 am