Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu in: Catch that Chicken!.... But don't hurt it.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: Catch that Chicken!.... But don't hurt it. Empty Mashyuu in: Catch that Chicken!.... But don't hurt it.

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th February 2016, 10:48 am

Job details::

Clover town... Home of Blue Pegasus and the Magic Counsels meeting hall. It rested on the center of a small island that honestly had Mashyuu wanting to swim over to instead of taking a ship but as it was, the Earth Slayer and Rocky took a small wooden boat over to the island. When the captain of the boat dragged Mashyuu off the wooden ship Mashyuu laid on the small docks, rolling and groaning with Rocky at his side until the brown haired Wizard no longer felt sick to his stomach...

Mashyuu picked himself up off the ground and brushed dirt and dust off his mothers brown jacket and dark grey pants. The Wizard took in the fresh air and smiled up into the mid morning sky. He couldn't help but wonder why someone from Blue Pegasus didn't take the job Mashyuu was on but that wasn't really important he was here to make some money and spread the name of Fiore's most famous guild.

WC: 165
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: Catch that Chicken!.... But don't hurt it. Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Catch that Chicken!.... But don't hurt it.

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th February 2016, 10:59 am

After a light walk Mashyuu and Rocky found themselves standing outside a small farm house with a rather large chicken coop sitting at the side of the wooden home. The coop was surrounded by a seven foot tall chain fence. The door was ripped wide open and the Wizard couldn't help but wonder what had happened. The man knocked on the door and after the first time his knuckles raped against the wooden door it pulled open from the opposite side. Mashyuu took a half step back and smiled at the old farmer. "You put in a request to catch your missing chicken?" Mashyuu asked while taking in the small details of the elderly farmer. The old man looked Mashyuu over and nodded up and down. "Aye. That I did.... Are you with Blue Pegasus?" Mashyuu shook his head left and right then pulled his black tee shirt over to reveal the Sabertooth stamp sitting on his pectoral. The old man invited Mashyuu in to sit while he explained things. "It was the feed. A curse or something from a Dark Wizard I'd guess. Made my chicken start to grow. At first I was happy... It made large eggs that were selling well. But now it's five foot tall and running around the town, causing all sorts of issues. I just need it back in the coop." Mashyuu patted the old man's shoulder and smiled warmly. "Give me some of that feed and I'll catch it."

WC: 248
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: Catch that Chicken!.... But don't hurt it. Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Catch that Chicken!.... But don't hurt it.

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th February 2016, 11:09 am

The old farmer stood up and walked out of his living room. After a few awkward minutes of waiting, Mashyuu was presented with a rather large bag of feed. The Earth Wizard picked up the seed and headed out after waving towards the old man. Rocky knew to stay with the old farmer until Mashyuu returned. The Earth Slayer walked out to the coop and grabbed a feather. He took a deep breath of air and caught it's scent. "Your all mine Chicken..." Mashyuu muttered and started for the town. The scent was strong, letting Mashyuu trail the stupid bird rather swiftly. He passed up farm houses, small residential homes and a few nice looking buildings until he came to the outskirts of the nicer part of town. Mashyuu's face twisted in shock when he looked at the massive creature standing in front of him, absently pecking at the hard floor until it caught the scent of the chicken feed resting in Mashyuu's left arm.

WC: 166
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th February 2016, 11:16 am

The Chicken slowly turned and it's large head twisted to look at Mashyuu with a need in its eyes. Mashyuu took a step back and swallowed hard. "This things almost as big as me. Why can I not hurt it again?" Mashyuu said to himself while the chicken started to run at Mashyuu. The Earth Slayer started to run at a pace just barely faster than a jog. His long legs carried him out of the center of town while the five foot tall Chicken rushed Mashyuu on its skinny legs. He could hear its clawed feet padding just behind the Earth Slayer, clearly looking for that feed in Mashyuu's arms. "Run, run, run, run." Mashyuu said with each stride of his legs. Mashyuu came to a sliding stop in front of the coop and turned to face the Chicken. Slowly he stepped inside the coop and dropped the bag at his side. The massive Chicken padded the ground then charged at Mashyuu...

WC: 162
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th February 2016, 11:26 am

As the Chicken was pushing it's head into the coop Mashyuu raised his arms up. With them dirt shot up out of the ground and wrapped around his body, creating a shell of the Earth Slayer while the ground sucked Mashyuu under and allowed him to swim through the dirt. He appeared outside of the chain link fences broken door and shot his right arm up in a ninety degree angle. "Earth Wall." He called out and trapped the chicken in the coop. Casually Mashyuu dusted his hands off and turned back to the old man's house. This time he simply pushed the door open smoothly and peeked his head inside. "got it." He declared and pointed to the coop outside. "And not a feather on it was harmed." Rocky barked and ran outside to inspect the handy work of Mashyuu with the elderly farmer...

Pleased the farmer started to build a new door in place of the old one then invited Mashyuu back inside. "A good job. I wish I could do more for you, but all I can afford is to give you this." The farmer handed Mashyuu a small sack of jewels and shook the Wizards hand. "The Job wasn't anything difficult. I couldn't take more if I wanted too. Just do me a favor and make sure to keep that thing in the coop. Ask for help if you need it." The old man nodded up and down. "You got it." Mashyuu snapped his fingers and the small Earth Animal Rocky joined him once again, on the road home... (End)

WC: 267

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:09 pm