Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Undead EXP Farm!

El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Undead EXP Farm! Empty Undead EXP Farm!

Post by El J. Dawnson 9th February 2016, 11:46 am

[center]Job Title: Undead EXP Farm!

Player Requirements: D or C rank mages ONLY. bones.

Job Requirements: One or more mages, though no more than five. 10 posts, 250 words each if job is done solo. 12 posts per player, 300 words each if done in a group. Roll at least 10 times. Deffeat at least 6 enemies (weak, normal, strong or boss).

Job Location: Cursed Lands, Silent Cemetery

Job Description:

You were once informed that near Silent Cemetery lives a man who awards people who bring him the soul sparks of the undead monsters living in the cemetery. Thinking that it would be a good way to kill two birds with one stone you head there. Not only to receive the man's rewards but also to train battling the undead.

~Enemies~

Weak:
    Skeleton Mob x3: By rolling this enemie you encouter 3 Skeleton Mobs. Each mob consists of 5 skeletons. Some are warriors or archer and some even mages (you decide). All of these skeletons require one D rank damage to be killed. However they instantly revive, needing an aditional 1/2D rank damage to be killed for good. They deal 1/2D rank damage.

Normal:
    Skeleton Knight x5: Five Skeleton Knights! Their health is the same as the Skeleton Mobs' skeletons. They also revive and need to be killed again. Howver these skeletons are stronger. They deal D rank damage. Also their special armor can once every post lessen the damage they receive by 1/2D rank damage.

Strong:
    Black Skeleton x10: Ten skeletons, all spotting black bones and tremendous strength. It takes one C rank damage to defeat them. However they instantly revive and require an additional D rank damage to be killed for good. They wield swords, bows and magic.

Magic-less Black Skeletons deal C rank damage and have the same armor as Skeleton Knights.

Magical Black Skeletons have no armor and their meele attacks deal only 1/4D rank damage. However they can summon up to 2 Skeleton Knights, or 4 Skeleton Mobs (their strengths described above). In every 10 Black Skeletons one IS magical.

Boss:
    Cupcake, the Mighty Slayer: Cupcake is one of the strongest undead in this region. She has retained her appearance even in death. She is so strong that it requires 4C rank damage to bring her down. Furthermore she deals C rank damage and her armor can reduce damage by 1/2D rank, twice per post. Once per post she can summon up to two Skeleton Mobs or one Skeleton Knight. Once every five posts she can summon one Black Skeleton.

Reward:
    D rank EXP, 10k jewels + an extra 250 Jewels (caps at 5k Jewels) for every enemy killed that wasn't necessary. Enemies summoned by other enemies do NOT count towards that goal.

This job can be repeated (once per month that is) HOWEVER, DURING YOUR FIRST TIME YOU COMPLETE IT:

You can choose to receive no EXP AND JEWELS in order to be rewarded one Lich Weapon (if more than one players took part then everyone receives a weapon).

Lich Weapon:

Last edited by El J. Dawnson on 13th February 2016, 1:19 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Undead EXP Farm! Gokude10
    Undead EXP Farm! Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Undead EXP Farm! Empty Re: Undead EXP Farm!

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 9th February 2016, 6:07 pm

All... right.
    -cringes-
    I'll try and do this with as little pain to you as possible...
    -loads nerf machine gun-

El J. Dawnson wrote:
    Job Title: Undead EXP Farm!

Player Requirements: D or C rank mages ONLY. Not being a dog or anything that craves bones. Remove the underlined portion please, it has potential to moderately offensive.

Job Requirements: One or more mages, though no more than five. 10 posts, 250 words each if job is done solo. 12 posts per player, 326 words each if done in a group. Roll at least 10 times. Deffeat at least 6 enemies (weak, normal, strong or boss). 326 is a strange number... and is extremely high for a D Rank job that no one but D and C Ranks can do. I'll advise increasing the rank of the job to C Rank, or reducing the word count to 300.

Job Location: Cursed Lands, Silent Cemetery

Job Description:

You were once informed that near Silent Cemetery lives a man who awards people who bring him the soul sparks of the undead monsters living in the cemetery. Thinking that it would be a good way to kill two birds with one stone you head there. Not only to receive the man's rewards but also to train battling the undead.

~Enemies~

Weak:
    Skeleton Mob x3: By rolling this enemie you encouter 3 Skeleton Mobs. Each mob consists of 5 skeletons. Some are warriors or archer and some even mages (you decide). All of these skeletons require one D rank damage to be killed. However they instantly revive, needing an aditional 1/2D rank damage to be killed for good. They deal 1/2D rank damage.

Normal:
    Skeleton Knight x5: Five Skeleton Knights! Their health is the same as the Skeleton Mobs' skeletons. They also revive and need to be killed again. Howver these skeletons are stronger. They deal D rank damage. Also their special armor can once every post lessen the damage they receive by 1/2D rank damage.

Strong:
    Black Skeleton x10: Ten skeletons, all spotting black bones and tremendous strength. It takes one C rank damage to defeat them. However they instantly revive and require an additional D rank damage to be killed for good. They wield swords, bows and magic.

Magic-less Black Skeletons deal C rank damage and have the same armor as Skeleton Knights.

Magical Black Skeletons have no armor and their meele attacks deal only 1/4D rank damage. However they can summon up to 2 Skeleton Knights, or 4 Skeleton Mobs (their strengths described above). In every 10 Black Skeletons one IS magical.

Boss:
    Cupcake, the Mighty Slayer: Cupcake is one of the strongest undead in this region. She has retained her appearance even in death. She is so strong that it requires 4C rank damage to bring her down. Furthermore she deals C rank damage and her armor can reduce damage by 1/2D rank, twice per post. Once per post she can summon up to two Skeleton Mobs or one Skeleton Knight. Once every five posts she can summon one Black Skeleton.

Reward:
    Crank EXP, 5k jewels + an extra 50exp for every enemy killed that wasn't necessary. Enemis summoned by other enemies count towards that goal. D Rank jobs can't state they offer C Rank EXP; but it can offer 2x D Rank XP which is basically the same thing.

I can't allow the job to award more XP than 2x, not even 3x as that was barred by ruling of admin. So the "extra 50XP for every enemy killed that wasn't necessary" would have to be removed entirely as I can find no ways to properly balance it.

Now, what you CAN do with excess enemies killed is increase the jewel reward by 100 for each unnecessary enemy killed, with a cap of 2,000 Jewel. But you'd have to remove the bit about enemies summoned by other enemies counting, as those enemies aren't ones rolled for.

This job can be repeated HOWEVER, DURING YOUR FIRST TIME YOU COMPLETE IT:

You can choose to receive no extra exp in order to be rewarded one Lich Weapon (if more than one players took part then everyone receives a weapon).

I'm fine with this being a repeatable job, however it would only be able to be repeated 1 time per month. Additionally, the player would have to sacrifice all EXP and all Jewel for the weapon on his/her first play through.
    Lich Weapon:
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 10th February 2016, 9:55 am

I should have made any chances necessary.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Emotions:
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th February 2016, 2:23 pm

Alright, after talking with the other Devs there's some more edits to make.

1 - Remove the double D Rank EXP
    2 - Increase the "5k Jewel" to 10K jewel
    3 - Increase the cap on the bonus jewel to 5,000
    5 - Increase the jewel per extra NPC to 250
    6 - Convert the item reward to "A unique item with Weak Rank durability" ((Doing this will let the weapon not take up a slot, but still enable it to have abilities))

Also sorry it took me a while to get back to you on this, work has been draining me so I'm not running at my full speed.
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 13th February 2016, 1:22 pm

Well I changed the EXP and Jewels rewards. I am not sure if I did it correctly but about this:

Spoiler:

I just put "Unique Item with Weak Durability" on the Rank slot.

Don't worry, I feel you man. I don't have much time either. (I don't even have time to actually RP these days, hence I create jobs).

The Emotions:
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 13th February 2016, 2:12 pm

Job is approved and posted in the D Rank, Neutral Job section. PM me if the placement is incorrect, here's a link to your hard earned work.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19986-undead-exp-farm#229289

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:55 am