Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new kind of Sharpe (Intro)

Ivara Sharpe
    Ivara Sharpe

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A new kind of Sharpe (Intro) Empty A new kind of Sharpe (Intro)

Post by Ivara Sharpe 5th February 2016, 6:44 pm

Ivara slowly clambered off her little boat to hop aboard the new place she will call home. She hasn't really gone out of her way before to find a place to call home and often just uses forests. But that was what this place was though, a guild called Sleeping Forest. She heard that this was the true way to bring balance to the world. So now she is here, on the giant turtle island that she will do her best to serve.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A new kind of Sharpe (Intro) Empty Re: A new kind of Sharpe (Intro)

Post by Thorn 6th February 2016, 7:57 am

Devon was wondering though the forest on the back of the turtle it was a strange place to be but after a while people got use to it, her walk was to ensure no creatures where there when they where not ment to be, after all the turtle gave them refuge the least they could do was to keep it safe.

Seeing the new person arrive she removed her sword and walked straight up to her placing the blaid near her throat and smiled softly "who are you and what do you want! she said in a demanding tone

ooc- ops wrong account lol

Last edited by Thorn on 6th February 2016, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new kind of Sharpe (Intro) S6Eaz9K
    Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : Adlinda
    Experience : 10,475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Great Tree Ark
    Second Skill: Extraplanar Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 6th February 2016, 8:12 am

It was turning out to be quite eventful around Genbu! New members were coming by left and right, or so it felt. There were new faces and new characters just cultivating and surrounding the guild now. It was transforming into a lively beast or at least that's what most of them hoped for. At the feel of a new presence on the island, one particular C-rank mage and his fuzzy companion, Nava, rushed over to the magic he sensed and to greet the new comer.

With a mighty force, a giant, fuzzy Red Panda came barreling down on the area Jaeger had felt. Oddly enough, as he got closer, he felt the presence of another guild member. It was familiar enough but he couldn't pin point who it was. As he approached the small opening along the side of Genbu, He noticed a gleam from a sword and it was aimed at rather gorgeous face. Nava stopped somewhat to the side of both the women. The familiar feel was Devon and the other a woman in orange.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa.... Devon! C'mon, that's no way to treat visitors, especially ones as beautiful as this!"

The man said after hopping off his pets back. Nava sat down and wrapped his tail around his legs and watched.
    Ivara Sharpe
    Ivara Sharpe

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision

Post by Ivara Sharpe 6th February 2016, 10:51 am

Ivara placed an open palm on the blade and removed her face mask to look at the woman who demanded to know who she is and what her mission was. "My name is Ivara Sharpe, I mean no harm on my presence here... I decided that I wanted to..... SNUGGLE THE GIANT PANDA!" Ivara resisted the best she could and keep her composure, but the giant fuzzy red panda was basically asking for it. Her arms dived around the beast and started petting it and wrapping herself in the fur. After about fifteen seconds of snuggling she corrected her posture and let out a cough "I mean.... I am here to join the guild..."
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 6th February 2016, 2:44 pm

Devon laughed shaking her head her smile was wide this person seemed very peppy and she had to admit the panda was very huggable "aww you have a crush that's so cute Jaeger" she stated putting her weapon away ruffling her guildmates hair.

Devon then went to the girl her smile was soft and kind "knowing the guild master so well he will accept you immediately, Ivara Sharpe welcome I am Devon and that is Jaeger be careful of him he thinks his a ladies man but he is far from it" she stated winking playfully at Jaeger

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new kind of Sharpe (Intro) Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : Adlinda
    Experience : 10,475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Great Tree Ark
    Second Skill: Extraplanar Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 7th February 2016, 4:18 pm

Jaeger took a moment to register what had just happened. Not alone did he get his hair petted like a dog, he was insulted! How dare she... HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT! The amount of anger building up inside the handsome mans body was rapidly increasing. Fumes where coming from the mages ears, literal fumes! Jaeger was a certified Lady Slayer! His devilish good looks, amazing personality, and his charm.... oh his charm was unmatched! Of course this was all in his mental thought bubble. Jaeger just shook his head to move his hair and smiled.

”Me? Act like a Ladies Man? I've never... I am a perfect Gentleman!”

He replied, but even Nava couldn't keep it in. While the Red Panda couldn't talk, he understand human speech and was capable of laughing. Though, he did like Ivara as the Critter wrapped its tail around her after the snuggle she gave him. The Mage just glared back lovingly to his Companion.

”But yes... My name is Jaeger Nekros Kruger! And this big fella here Is Nava!”

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:31 am