Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix)

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix) Empty An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix)

Post by Raina 4th February 2016, 7:01 pm

The Phoenix Mountains were interesting. She could feel a warmth from them, a kind light. The sun kissed her skin in a caressing manner as spectators gawked on as she walked. She probably should of dressed a little better, but this is how she wanted to dress. The sun sparkled off of her skin as it seemed like a camera angled up showing off her body, starting with her long, beautiful legs. The camera panned up to her slightly covered hips, with the personal parts covered with a white bikini with the Fairy Tail symbol on the front. As the scene spanned up her flat but slighty toned belly was shown than the other part of her bikini, barely covering up the girl's quite voluptuous "assets". Hanging off of the bikini top was a small chain with the Fairy Tail symbol hanging off of it. The girl's body was well defined and full of sex appeal, if the nose bleeding spectators were anything to show about it. Her long rose tinted hair flowing behind her like a water fall almost fell to the ground below. Her crimson eyes scanning the area for the path she needed to take with her partner. Speaking of "partners", where was hers?

Raina felt sad for what had happened to this girl. Her own guild tried to kill her for failing a mission. She felt it was her duty, as the Fairy Tail Princess, the show this girl the power of love and friendship. She sighed as the wind blew her hair back exposing her back and thighs. That had down it. Some of the spectators passed out from lack of blood. She sighed as she looked around for her partner, Kanix. Raina knew this girl tried to kill her but could tell it was under orders. She smiled as memories of how she first joined Fairy Tail spanned through her mind. If she could make Fairy Tail her home, there is no reason Kanix could not.

[word count: 330]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix) 1_by_g10

An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix) Rainas10

An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix) Empty Re: An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix)

Post by Guest 4th February 2016, 7:56 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix) Tumblr12
    Kanix wasn't far behind Raina, though she was a lot slower than the Fairy Princess because of her lack of sight. She happened to be dressed similarly to the younger woman, only she was costumed up in a Native American-styled outfit. A loin cloth covering her groin, fur-rimmed moccasins on her feet, and of course, her trademark bone necklace covering her large bust. Additionally, she had long, flowing, black hair that was tied up into a genie-styled ponytail, allowing for it only to reach to her butt. Her iridescent eyes focused ahead of her, unmoving as she walked with Raina through the Phoenix Mountains. The warmth of the sun was enjoyable on her bare back; in fact, it was actually really relaxing for the mage to feel. There was something peaceable about Phoenix Mountains, but the shamaness couldn't pinpoint what that something was.

"Raina, what was this job about again?" Kanix would ask, having a hard time recalling what the job had asked them to do. She was certain that the woman had read it off to her at one point, but it was possible she had only imagined that. Actually, it wasn't that far off if she had just imagined it, given that she was capable of being able to predict outcomes and events. Her eyes would wander around momentarily, as if she was taking in her surroundings, despite not being able to see them. Aside from the job being on her mind, she was quite curious to know what the world looked like right now. Maybe even a little jealous that Heero hadn't permanently fixed her sight, but she would learn to live with it like this. Still, that one time had been absolutely magnificent, and everything had been so vivid in color and sound; it had been absolutely amazing to her.

305tagged
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 4th February 2016, 9:05 pm

Raina smiled as her partner walked behind her. Raina could not help but hug her new friend. "Kani!!" Raina said as she turned around and hugged the native american woman. "Oh! I did not tell you? I am so sorry, Kani! I was just so super duper-ly excited to have you on a mission with me! Well these areas are being targeted by a pretty nasty band of demons. With me being the resident Seraphim of the guild, sorry I hope you know what I mean by Seraphim. If you do not, a Seraphim is a six winged angel, highest angel of the hierarchy. Demons hate to be around my magic, holy does not seem to bode well with them." She said as she smiled holding a ball of warm divine light. "Any who... these demons are poisoning the area around them. We have to stop them, ok?"

Raina said as she let go of Kanix. She did not know why she was so excited to be on a mission. She hoped this girl did not think she was silly or childish. She did not mean to upset this girl with the hug or the nickname it was just how she is. Raina was not aware of how the guild has treated her yet but she wanted to make sure she knew that Fairy Tail was nothing but love and family. "I probably could of handled this alone, I terribly hate to put you in any kind of danger so shortly after you joined the Fairy Tail family, but.... I really wanted you to know there is no bad blood between me and you, okay? Trust me I know evil, I really do. My own sister is evil personified. You are not bad okay. Fairy Tail is a home for new beginnings.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix) 1_by_g10

An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix) Rainas10

Post by Guest 4th February 2016, 9:22 pm

CALL OF THEWILD
    An Angel's Duty! (Job/Raina/Kanix) Tumblr12
    She would nod her head slowly as Raina explained what the job was, only taken off guard when the bustier of the two hugged her. The nickname didn't bother her in the least bit; after all, Leonard had nicknamed her the Fairy of Redemption the second she proved her worthiness to him. So, a pet name like "Kani" barely registered into her mind as one that was strange compared to other given nicknames. When Raina described what a Seraphim was, whilst talking of the job and holy and unholy magic, she could have cared less. With an unlimited amount of knowledge on all things living, dead, inanimate, and so forth, she already knew what most wouldn't know. Once Raina would let go of her, Kanix would dust herself off and adjust the grip she had on her staff. Being picked up was the least of her favorite things; actually, being touched in general was a simple no-go for her.

"Yeah... okay," the former dark mage would answer the Fairy Princess, her mind preoccupied with making sure she was completely situated. "I trust that you could possibly do this on your own, but do understand that I can envision any sort of outcome, and you doing this on your own leads each to a bad ending." Kanix would shrug her shoulders, as if saying such a thing had become so bland to her that it was normal to speak of. "Besides, that last thing we would want is for Heero to find out that that Princess of Fairies has died in combat. Or that lover boy of yours... Leonard is his name? Don't get me wrong, you are a potentially strong mage, I trust you." Now, she was merely rambling about nonsense and things others wouldn't much care to know or would've stopped listening by now. So, Kanix would shut her mouth and continue walking, hoping that Raina would proceed with leading the way.
    324tagged

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:48 pm