Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Neonate of Snow(Open)

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

The Neonate of Snow(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Neonate of Snow(Open)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 9th February 2016, 5:20 pm

Kakuma didn't know what was going on, she had been in her office when she recieved a notice about some rukus a group of her guild members were causing.

"Ma'am what do you want us to do?"

The man who had delivered the notice ask as he stood in her office, she look at the man with very annoyed eyes.

"I want you to break up what ever is going on."

The man nodded and left her office, what a day already she had to much to do already and this was not in her plans. She stood up and walked out after the man, though she did pick up her blade as she did. Before she reached the part of the hall that the incident was happening in The Police had gotten there.

"All of you enough!"

A group of police had arrived and were taking up positions.

"Kakuma has been informed if any of you continue you WILL be arrested for disterbing the peace!"

Kakuma walked up behind the man whom was speaking and patted him on the shoulder. The man looked back at her, she smiled at him and he nodded. 

"Now then tell me whats going on?"

Kakuma walked up and put her hand on her hip, her blade in her other hand pushed slightly free from its sheath.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Neonate of Snow(Open) - Page 2 KF68skC

Post by Guest 10th February 2016, 9:00 am

if i'm a danger to myself
    Just think what I could do to you
    tagged
    Marschal was silent as Magna explained to Suzuran why Izayuki had attacked her, and why there had been so much of a struggle. He didn't comment on the situation, simply because he knew that this supposed "new member" of the guild wasn't going to stay. After being attacked by one of their own guild mates, he didn't blame the young girl if she wanted to leave now. Nor was he going to stop her anymore from leaving because it was clear that she had no intentions of wanting to reconcile with them. So, he stood there, holding Izayuki in his arms, while she weakly struggled and fought to leave his grasp. Not that he would let that happen, only because he feared that if he let her go, she would attack Suzuran again. They didn't need that; they didn't need more issues in the guild when they already had so many, themselves.

His eyes would sweep toward Suzuran as she bolted for the door again; this time, he would only sigh at her. She simply wouldn't understand that situation, and she likely never would, it was something almost incomprehensible. Poor Izayuki and her past with Yukionna, wrought in pain and misfortune, designed to kill at the sight of her former mentor. What exactly had happened before he came here? What caused the bakedanuki to make such rash decisions? Marschy's red eyes glanced down the raccoon dog, noticing that she had now stopped struggling to get away from him. Staring intently at Suzuran, like she was planning on her being her next meal, but maybe that wasn't true... He would looked back to the fleeing woman, then back down to Izayuki, frustrated not at them, but at the current issue.

It was only when Kakuma came around that Marschal relaxed and let out a relieved sigh at the sight of his wife. "Suzuran came here to join the guild, and when Izayuki came out to greet her, she blatantly attacked the woman. Luckily, we were able to apprehend her before she could do any serious damage to the potential new member, but still... Shouldn't she be reprimanded for trying to attack this woman? It's completely unacceptable to just allow for that to pass." He was getting angrily passionate over the deal, and quickly shut himself up before he said anything he would regret later. The panther hanyō would remain silent for the rest of the time, waiting to see what Kakuma would say to this. A smile was on his face though, as if he found this entire situation hilarious, and simply wanted to know the outcome.

Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 10th February 2016, 3:54 pm

Magna sighed deeply as the woman refused to join the guild and turned to leave without taking any of his delicious food with her. He did not move to stop her or move to throw food at her or anything he just sighed and looked at Izayuki. "Ya know Iza-chan I don't give a damn what you are." he said with a shrug. "I'm not the kind to judge and I get why you'd hide it. I mean its not exactly something everyone will accept, but I've travelled all over this world and seen far stranger things than the likes of you. So I honestly don't give a fuck whether your a human or a chicken or a tanuki or whatever. One of my closest friends is a fricking kitchen knife that transforms into a suit of armor and another was a saber tooth tiger." It was rare for him to swear. In fact, few had probably ever heard him swear. It just didn't fit his character, but he had been raised by bandits for five years and travelled the world. It was perfectly normal to have some bad habits. He turned and began to walk away before pausing and speaking once more.

"What I care about is that you attacked someone for no other reason than looks...when you yourself hide your own looks." He was about to exit through the front door when the Police arrived and he let out another sigh. His face fell further when Kakuma arrived asking about the situation. He was about to explain himself or try to at least when Marschal spoke his piece. It seemed he was determined to get Izayuki punished and there was good reasoning behind it, but it just wasn't his style to punish someone. He ran a hand through his hair. "Sorry Kakuma, I did my best to try and calm the situation, but I wasn't quick enough to stop the newbie being scared off. Some ace huh?"

He slumped down next to his bowl. He just had no energy left to care anymore. He'd been given this title of ace because of his skills and perhaps by Jin's recommendation. However, he didn't feel like he deserved it. Recently everything just seemed to be going wrong. "I'm a sorry excuse for a mage." he said half to himself. He'd been in such a good mood when he arrived. He'd found some good ingredients and had some great ideas, but now...now his depression was back. "I'll take the punishment for Iza...she had her reasons behind it and I should of been able to stop her."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    The Neonate of Snow(Open) - Page 2 HqzsHuT
    Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 218.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blank Slate
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 10th February 2016, 4:12 pm

"Everyone? But they were trying to kill me." She stated in her monotone voice, an oddity considering the words she was saying. Shouting in anger would have been more appropriate. But instead of that her expression was completely flat. In the brief ten minutes she'd been here two people had tried to either kill her of put her into a position to be killed. And then there were those damn pancakes. And now the police were here and she could get arrested?

"I need to leave now." She said to the cop who was in front of the exit. She was so close. She just needed to leave before all hell broke loose again. Suzuran was afraid of getting arrested if she tried to barge her way past the policeman, so here she was... Still here in the danger zone. "Please let me pass."

Post by Guest 12th February 2016, 7:11 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ B Rank

A low growl resonated from the raccoon dog's throat before it changed to more of a faded whimper as the police came onto the scene, followed by Kakuma, the guildmaster. But what mostly fired deep bullets of regret were Magna's words. He was right- she had attacked without reason. And while in her blind rage, she had been unable to help it, it was still unacceptable. It only went to show how utterly weak she really was, at least mentally. And while surrounded by friends and family, she was incapable of taking the ice goddess lookalike out. If it really had been Yukionna, Izayuki was certain that everyone would have been dead, locked in an eternal freeze.

She pulled her silver ears back guiltily as Marschal went on about her needing to be reprimanded and Magna gave her his lecture. A lecture from a human, of all beings, and one younger than her at that... how embarrassing. It made her a sorry excuse for a yokai, not him for a mage. Shaking her head, Iza responded in a soft, hushed voice, still fighting the sleepiness. "Shush, you... it's my fault... don't you dare take punishment for what I do," she said, barely able to make out the words. Gazing at the wolf goddess guildmaster, Izayuki could only look down, unable to meet Kakuma's red eyes. She was no longer struggling to get out of the panther yokai's arms, but only faced the silver-haired and wolf-eared woman as only a lesser canine could- submissively. It was only natural, after all.

How could a mistake get her so deep in strife and guilt? And also that of others... had she not learned anything? "I'm sorry..."

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 15th February 2016, 10:45 am

Kakuma looked at all involved, her eyes burned with a fair amount of anger, this was Black Rose... a place where ones past does not matter, a place where you can go to start again. Kakuma glared at Izayuki, "My office... now..." Her eyes shifted to the girl that was trying to leave, "You as well..." Kakuma sniffed the air, she glanced up and spoke again. "Zerrin why the hell did you not step in?"

A man laughed from up in the rafters followed by some words. "Cause i didn't see the need to yet..." Zerrin, a man clad i blue clothing with two handguns on his hip and a large cross shaped chain gun slung on his back. He stepped off the rafter and landed next to Kakuma. "Did you want me to get heavy handed?" The man put a hand on his right handgun and raised a eyebrow.

Kakuma huffed and waved him off. "I suppose not... you do tend to go overboard..." Kakuma turned and headed to her office, "Bring them to my office... now." By the time Kakuma reached her office she wanted to punch something, so she did. Her fist hammered at the wall, crushing it in pretty effectively. Kakuma took a deep breath and moved to her desk, sitting on it as she waited, trying to keep calm as she did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerrin chuckled as Kakuma walked away, the man turned back to the group of mages, "You heard Kakuma... Izayuki... and you." he pointed at Suzuran. "Kakuma's office right now... everyone else will need to go to LCPD headquarters, go peacefully or you will be arrested." The man tapped his hand on the banner of the upstairs balcony and waited for people to move.

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 15th February 2016, 3:28 pm

Oh no. Oh no. Suzuran was panicking internally- though anyone who looked at her wouldn’t be able to fully tell. She looked the same as she had since the moment Izayuki had attacked her- alert. She looked somewhat like a deer in the headlights. Expressions were not something that Suzuran could fully express or interpret. She did not want to go with Kakuma, she wanted to get as far away from here as possible.

It wasn’t safe here, not with Izayuki here. As far as Suzuran was concerned, Kakuma was just as guilty as Marshcal when it came to endangering her life. But she didn’t have a choice, if she didn’t then she’d just be trapped anyways. She was so dead. Not even the tempting fluffiness of Kakuma’s tail could sooth her. The pale woman followed Kakuma begrudgingly, being sure to keep an eye on the fluffy Izayuki as she did. Which was fluffier… Kakuma’s tail looked fluffier for sure. She wanted to pet it, but if she got that close to the woman that would put her in more danger than she already was.

As far as Suzuran was concerned anyone who had put her life in danger was almost as bad as someone who had actively tried to kill her.

As they got into the office Suzuran barely had a moment to look around before the loud thunderous punch of the white-tailed woman rang in her ears, and she saw the catastrophic results on the wall. Kakuma may have looked like she wanted to punch a wall- but without the capacity to understand human expressions, this action had taken Suzuran completely by surprise.

By the time Kakuma turned around to sit in her desk she’d find that Suzuran was running off at full tilt. The loud noise had scared the deer. Suzuran knew her chances of escaping were slim, but in her mind her chances of survival were fair slimmer in a room stuck with Kakuma and Izayuki. So she had to try.

Post by Guest 15th February 2016, 7:15 pm

As Kakuma's hard red gaze was firmly placed on the small tanuki, silver ears pulled back submissively and in slight apprehension. What would Kakuma do now? Expel her from the guild? Lock her up? In a way it was no more than she deserved, but Izayuki could not have known. The woman appeared to be an exact copy or replica of the goddess of ice, snow, and cold, Yukionna. However, upon seeing her now, the woman, Suzuran, was a lot more timid than stoic like the hellish mentor she had known. The thought of Yukionna still continue to strike fear into her very being. The nightmares that continue to persist over the last few moons became increasingly more realistic, and her despairing and rage that had been directed at Suzuran was something she had been unable to control. Instincts served as the enemy, in this case. And now, she would be rightly punished for it.

Head hanging low, Izayuki leaped out of Marschal's arms and trailed behind the angry wolflike guildmaster. She jumped, however, as Kakuma randomly punched a wall in anger, sending Suzuran running. The tiny raccoon dog was unable to do anything at that moment, but only shrink back, shaking slightly, pulling her ears back and avoiding the wolf goddess's red gaze. True submission from Iza for once... quite a rare thing. Her pride rarely allowed such a display. Yet right now in trouble and being in the wrong, she was at Kakuma's mercy... an omega in the presence of the alpha when it came to the canine mindset.

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th February 2016, 12:14 am

Kakuma sighed as she realized her mistake, and stood back up, her glare fixed itself on Izayuki. "Stay here...." Kakuma walked around her desk and went off to find the other girl, was not hard as she left a swath of people that had seen her run. Kakuma caught up quite quickly, she teleported right behind the woman and scooped her off her feet. Kakuma sat down on a nearby bench and held the girl close to her, pressing her head against the girls.

"Shhh your safe... your safe..."

Kakuma understood that kind of trama, she would not let the girl get away. Izayuki had a lot to pay for and Kakuma would not let that sour Black Rose. Kakuma kissed the girls forehead and held her close as she could. Kakuma wanted to make sure she felt safe and she would take as long as she could, mean if she had to izayuki would be waiting.

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 18th February 2016, 12:27 am

Suzuran had thought she would get away, but much to her horror the guild master teleported in front of her, blocking her exit and sweeping her off her feet. She froze for a second, mostly out of shock at having been picked up so easily. The shock continued as the guild master sat on the bench, pulled her close and kissed her forehead. While the ice elemental knew the definition of what a kiss was, this gesture in action confused her. Then the paralyzing effect of Suzuran’s shock wore off and she was in motion.

Suzuran tried to struggle for a bit against the guild master’s grasp, but in seeing the far stronger woman was not about to let go even for this, attempted to hit and even bite the guild master. She was freaking out here. According to the definition kisses and hugs were good things, but all Suzuran could see was its function of holding her still… It’d make her an easier target for Izayuki.

Even for the fear Suzuran was experiencing- she still did not emote it. This was a simple flight, freeze, or fight reaction. She'd gone through all three and by her reckoning was left with no alternative but to fight. If she didn't fight she wouldn't have a chance at anything. She didn't want to die- and if the guild master had it her way she'd cause her death.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th February 2016, 12:43 am

Kakuma took everything the girl had to give, every punch, every bite and returned them with affection and care. She would not for one second let this woman leave with such a bad impressions, not cause she wanted to protect Black Rose's name. She would not let her leave cause in Kakuma's mind Black Rose was a Place of second chances. Kakuma would not let the girl get away and kept restraining her at every turn, not in a mean way but in a very caring motherly way.

"Hey calm down... your in no danger... i swear to you that i will not for a second let any harm come to you ever..."

Kakuma would make good on her word if the girl would let her, she was not someone to break her word. Kakuma understood the girls vunrlbiltiys quite well, having once shared them, but Kakuma had Black Rose. Black Rose had given Kakuma courage and faith in others, and Kakuma wanted that for this girl now. Though this girl didn't show it openly Kakuma could tell she need help and until Kakuma felt that the girl was safe they would sit their.

"Your not in danger... I will not let you come to harm, I will protect you..." She would repeat this over and over again, kissing and hugging the girl like a mother would a scared child.

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 18th February 2016, 1:00 am

Every punch, every bite. Completely useless. There was one primary motivation in Suzuran’s life, and that was to simply live. Everything else was secondary to her, even the very reason she had been created for. To be fair though, she couldn’t complete her purpose if she wasn’t alive to do it. Suzuran’s attacks faltered and came to a stop as she realized the full futility and helplessness of her situation.

She was completely defenseless. She could die here at any point. The Guild master’s words did little to sooth the elemental. Suzuran was a creature that understood action over words. Anyone could string a combination of words together. It was easy to say anything. However, being able to actually follow through on one’s word was everything. Words had no weight, no solidity to them, they were easy to spew.

Suzuran didn’t believe a word the woman said because Suzuran wasn’t the kind to believe words, but actions. The pale woman lay in the guild master’s lap, emitting a slight icy chill from her skin. It was almost unnatural how still Suzuran was. She wasn’t even blinking. For all intents and purposes it didn’t even really look like she was breathing.

It wasn’t that the ice elemental was holding her breath- she lacked the internal organs that even necessitated air after all. She was trying to figure out what she could possibly do next. Anything at all. As she scrambled internally for an answer an undercurrent of confusion was prevalent in her thoughts. What was Kakuma doing? She knew the definition of what she was doing, but did not understand even so. Suzuran also had little clue as to the true meaning of mother and child.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th February 2016, 2:27 am

Kakuma didn't know what to do, the girl had stopped struggling but she had a feeling that she had just given up. Kakuma sighed and held the girl close, patting her on the head.

"What do i need to do that my word is true? What do you want from me... other than to be let go..."

Kakuma smiled down at the girl, she could feel the cold radiating off her. Kakuma could guess that it had something to do with Izayuki, why she had attacked was another issue. Kakuma would deal with that in a bit first off she needed to get any info out of this girl first.

"OH! right... my name is Kakuma Blackflower, I am the leader and protector of the island of Black Rose..."

Kakuma held out her hand for the girl to shake, still keeping a firm but caring grip on the girl.

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 18th February 2016, 2:42 am

Suzuran looked at the hand that was offered to her, blinking owlishly at it. What was it? She didn’t get what this gesture meant. Suzuran knew a lot of definitions of words, so many words. However, searching for all those words for the particular definition when it came to gestures like this did not come easily to her. What she could tell was that she wasn’t going to be able to escape even for Kakuma holding her with one less hand.

“Anyone can combine any number of words together. Your words mean nothing to me. Action is the only proof that has any manner of substance to it.” Suzuran replied simply, not even thinking for a moment that her words might somehow offend the woman who was holding her. Saying one's words, their promises, meant absolutely nothing could be considered a bit of an insult. But the way Suzuran said seemed that, to her, it was a simple matter of fact.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th February 2016, 2:53 am

Kakuma laughed at the girls response, she claimed actions were the only way to prove it. Yet here she was judging a entire guild based on the rash actions of someone who had not thought their actions out. Kakuma stood up, keeping the girl in her arms. "I agree... but your holding one persons actions against a entire group... so your actions reflect just as badly. Izayuki will be punished, and would be punished period. Black Rose is a place where anyone reguardless of their past can come to have a future. That includes yourself, now i ask you to let me show you my actions and not run." Kakuma set the girl down on her feet but kept a hold of her hand, smiling at her as she did. "I want to talk this out... and bring this to a resolution, you running will do nothing to help that. In a way it could make things worse, so please... stay. Have a little faith in me." Kakuma had figured it out, this girl wanted actions but didn't give people a chance to show them. "I have already shown you that i mean you no harm, the level of strength between us is quite vast... and i have don't nothing but protect you, and if you give me a chance... i will prove to you that i mean it... but a chance needs to be given for words to be proven. Now... can we go to my office and talk this out?"

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 18th February 2016, 3:06 am

It wasn’t the actions of one person she was judging. She was judging the pancakes, Marshcal, and now Kakuma for keeping her from escaping from the danger. “Those who keep me from escaping threats are just as guilty as those who pose a threat in the first place. Therefore, a good deal of your guild has posed an immediate threat to my life. As do you by trying to bring me into proximity with that tanuki.” She could have been far away from this place and safe if people hadn’t stopped her from escaping.

But no. They continued to insist to put her life in danger for some incomprehensible reason. “I would say no to your question, but clearly I have no choice in the matter.” Kakuma’s soothing hugs and kisses, the gentle smile she held, even the word faith held no meaning to Suzuran. She simply could not understand Kakuma’s expressions or interpret them. Thus even for all the well meaning heart in the world that Kakuma was emanating, she might as well be trying to convince a brick to become as soft as a rabbit.

Kakuma was strong, far stronger than her and she knew it. What did she mean by her running could make it worse? Had Suzuran a heart it would have started to pound in her chest. Was that a threat? So far as Suzuran was concerned, no one here had truly protected her. Maybe Magna. But everyone else had only put her life in danger by keeping her from running away from it.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th February 2016, 3:26 am

Kakuma sighed heavily and looked very intently at the girl. "yet allowing you to leave removes any control or protection i can give you. I am very upset that Izayuki attacked you, and im a bit annoyed that your would judge me when you don't even know me. This is my home and someone in my home was attacked. I will not let you leave until this is settled, Izayuki was wrong, she broke our laws and i want to know why." Kakuma was starting to get mad at this point, this girl was treating her like she was the bad guy. Kakuma sighed and cracked her neck, "By you leaving your not letting me make things right nor are you giving me a chance which makes you no better then Izayuki." Kakuma knew she was being a bit rude at this point, "We will now go settle this..." Kakuma looked around a bit and saw a BRPD officer. "You come here."

"Yes Ma'am" The man ran over and looked at the two. "What can i do for you?"

"I need your cuffs." Kakuma held out her hand, the man pulled the hand-cuffs from the pouch on his hip and handed them over. Kakuma turned back to the girl and held them in front of her face. "These Hand cuffs will be put on Izayuki... they completely negate the use of magic and i will have this officer come with and stand inbetween you." Kakuma looked at the man, whom nodded. "You are the wronged party here and i ask you give me a chance to make this right." Kakuma then proceeded to head to her office, handing the cuffs back to the man. "Take theses and hand cuff Izayuki to one of the chairs in my office." The man nodded and entered the office ahead of her. Kakuma stopped and waited. "Please give me a chance." Kakuma let the girls hand go and motioned into the office. "To prove to you that my words are more then just words." Kakuma knew how to protect her from Izayuki, and that was how she wanted to settle this, but first... she need a bit of trust.

Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 18th February 2016, 3:39 am

Amusingly enough, despite the fact that Kakuma’s entire tone and attitude had changed, it was no different for Suzuran. Her language was a little bit more on the negative side, but Suzuran’s inability to understand the emotional aspect of this conversation did leave her out on a lot of the context.

Negate the use of magic… That still presented the issue of Izayuki’s physical strength. Even if she was weakened temporarily, that could change.

She didn’t get what Kakuma was talking about when she was talking about protecting her. The only reason she needed protecting was because Kakuma and the others were keeping her from leaving. Without Izayuki there would be no danger. How was she no better than Izayuki? She hadn’t tried to kill anyone. It went without even saying Suzuran’s mind though, that had there been someone weak enough to kill who stood in her way, she may very well have.

She did not care for the lives of others, only her own life held value to her.

The wide-eyed alert look in Suzuran’s eyes faded, now looking more detached than anything. She didn’t have a choice in the matter… There was no use saying anything in opposition. No point at all. Suzuran walked into the office and sat down without a word.

Post by Guest 21st February 2016, 3:13 pm

Izayuki had been waiting quietly in Kakuma's office. Indeed, the wait had been a rather cruel and unusual type of punishment all on its own. The dreading and anxiety the lengths of time brought were unexpected and harsh. The guildmaster had gone to chase down Suzuran after instructing Izayuki to stay put and wait. Giving a soft whimper, the raccoon dog could only leap up onto a chair and sit, curling her fluffy tail around her in anticipation. As each minute passed, a low whimper of anxiety would rise from her throat, despite her jaws being safely closed. Magna's sleeping spell was beginning to wear off. She had been able to resist it enough to not fall asleep, but it had still weakened her considerably in her unstable state.

In her turmoil and neverending mix of complex and confusing emotions, she was unable to bring herself to transform back into her human shape. This was the first Kakuma would have seen her as her true self. Part of her felt guilty that most of her own guild and family knew nothing about what she was- but that was exactly what was holding her back. Fear. Fear of rejection. Fear of change. Fear of abandonment.
    But then again, what did all of that matter now? Would Kakuma hear her out, or what kind of punishment would be measured? She could only guess, and that very thing made the waiting time all the more dramatic and unnerving.

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 23rd February 2016, 1:57 pm

Kakuma sighed as she watched the girl enter the room, she didn't know how to handle this completely but she had some ideas. Kakuma took a deep breath and followed suit, she didn't pay attention to the three at first instead going to the work station behind her desk and picking up a necklace she had made. She sighed and walked back, tossing the necklace at Izayuki,

"Put that on..."

Kakuma was clearly mad, she could not imagine what in the hell went through Izayuki's mind. Attacking another person in city limits, not only against the law but the girl she attack was looking to join. She pulled her chair out from behind her desk and sat down, she set her hands on the desk and looked at the two.

"Explain.... now!"

Kakuma was clearly not in the mood for games, Kakuma would use the necklace if she had to, she had gotten the idea from a book. In the book a half demon was trying to get some kind of magic jewel to become a full demon. But was forced to work with some priestess from another time, she had put some charm on him that basicly acted as a restraint when the word "sit" was said. This Necklace worked almost the same way except that she never needed to say sit, it would outright not let her attack the person Kakuma chose.

"Oh Right... Ali fratrianal suz"

Kakuma weaved a bit of magic and bound the necklace to the girl Izayuki had attacked, it would stop Izayuki from both attacking her and she would not be able to take it off.

Post by Guest 23rd February 2016, 2:20 pm

Barely visible to Kakuma by sitting in the chair across from the guildmaster, the small raccoon dog hauled herself up onto the table. It might be rude or uncivilized to humans, but Izayuki personally wanted to be able to look the wolf goddess in the eyes, and not be half-hidden under a desk. As she was ordered to put on the strange beaded necklace, the tanuki hesitantly eyed it and pawed at it a few times before finally obeying and nosing the human piece of jewelry on. She could feel the magic laced about it and the spell that Kakuma cast- whatever it was, it was made to restrict her ability to attack or hurt anyone, most likely. That, or bind her power completely. Either way, it did not matter. Izayuki, for once, was obligated to cooperate. She would calmly try to explain her side and her reasons...

The guilt was strong. Izayuki could now see that the girl was clearly not Yukionna, despite her outward appearance. But on first sight, she had been unable to control her raw instincts. Unlike humans she lacked the ability to constantly use logic and wisdom where needed. If something made her snap, the only thing she had was her yokai instincts to fight or fly. And in this case, it was to fight, to protect. She had honestly thought that her family and guild were in danger.
    Giving a sigh, the tanuki met Kakuma's red eyes with her own light pink ones, ready to obey and explain herself. Despite meeting her eyes, the canine still kept her silver ears pinned back, still quite fearful and apprehensive.

"As you know, I'm the Glacier God Slayer... meaning that I was adopted and trained by the Goddess of Ice and Cold herself, Yukionna, sometimes also called Skadi. But... she was no mother or mentor to me- she was a beast..." Izayuki first explained, attempting to keep her voice from shaking. A small snarl was laced on her muzzle as she first spoke of the goddess, her head and gaze suddenly moving down to the desk. With her Bakedanuki ability, she allowed a small illusion to form behind her that would be visible to both Kakuma and Suzuran. The figure was harmless, but the tanuki dared not look back at it.
    It was a shadow of Yukionna- who appeared strikingly like Suzuran. Lavender-white hair and eyes, only the goddess had long hair, worn down, and was dressed in a light kimono.

Taking a deep breath, Izayuki composed herself and gazed first at Suzuran, then back at Kakuma. "Yukionna literally 'froze' my free will many times, forced me to commit genocide in nearby villages, tortured me, raped me, and attempted to completely corrupt and use me... I thought Suzuran was her when she entered the guildhall.... I couldn't let her hurt my family..."

There. The truth was out, and once again the small tanuki was gazing down at her paws, shaking slightly. She wrapped her fluffy tail around herself for comfort, but could not help but feel the wet tears beginning to fall while the Yukionna illusions began to vanish. Even after all the years that had gone by, she still was unable to resist the bitter emotions that came with talk and mention of Yukionna. From that moment, Izayuki avoided the gaze of both the guildmaster and the one she had attacked. She was ashamed- her main sin had been confessed, and the main bane of her existence brought to life. But how would Kakuma receive it? They were some of the first to truly know, but it would be hit or miss as to if they actually understood. The only other ones she had told were Felicia, Azalea, and she had dropped hints to Elyx. But who else? Nobody. Nobody knew her history or where she came from, and for a while, that was for the better. But today, she had to go and lose it. Quite possibly, she would lose everything.

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;
    Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 23rd February 2016, 2:27 pm

Suzuran’s expression remained as stoic as always as Izayuki relayed the monstrous things that Yukionna had done to her. Not even an inkling of pity stirred in the ice elemental’s chest for the tanuki… Such is the way of someone incapable of empathy. Suzuran looked back as she felt a glimmer of magic behind her and saw the visage of Yukionna. She hoped that this wouldn’t be damning evidence for the guild master. If she decided to attack Suzuran really would stand no chance.

Izayuki looked soft… If she was going to get killed she might as well pet the tanuki before she died. Suzuran reached up and attempted to pet the tanuki. Soft fur. The Guildmaster’s tail looked soft too- but it wasn’t nearly close enough to pet.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 24th February 2016, 5:21 pm

Kakuma didn't flinch as the girl jumped on her desk, Kakuma didn't really care what her guild members where race wise. In her mind they were them, her family nothing more nothing less what they form was didn't matter. Kakuma listened to the girl as she spoke remaining completely silent, she glanced at the other girl for a second before returning her sight to Izayuki. Kakuma still didn't see a excuse for what she didn't past or not. Kakuma sighed as the girl finished.

"Thats not acceptable... and you know it." Kakuma glared at Izayuki. "Black Rose is a place where your past does not matter. So you are the agreesor and I can't let you justify what you did just because of your past. So you are wrong." Kakuma stopped and looked at the other girl. "and what do you feel about this?"

Post by Guest 24th February 2016, 6:59 pm

"I won't deny that I am in the wrong..." the small canine said softly, trailing off for a few moments before continuing, hoping her interruption would not be perceived as anything abrasively rude. "Past does not matter here, yes, but when someone who I know as a monster- or so I think- appears, what is one who relies on raw instinct more than logic to do? I feared for my life and my guild, so I attacked...
    I know it was wrong... I should have waited... I can't justify what I've done beyond what I already have so..."

A deep breathe. She could own up for her error and take responsibility.
    Izayuki felt Suzuran's hand suddenly on her back. The girl, for one reason or another, seemed strangely cold physically. Her hand- it did not possess any familiar human warmth. How interesting. Still, was that forgiveness or comfort the woman was offering? It was hard to tell. Taking a few steps back and leaping from the desk to the chair, the silver-furred tanuki shifted back into the form of a human- almost. She still had silver canine ears atop her pink hair, and a large fluffy tanuki tail that was silver in color, not to mention longer canine teeth and pale claws replacing fingernails.

"I'm sorry... forgive me..."
    Her hands trembled slightly as she placed them on her lap. She had sincerely thought that both she and the others were in danger. Come to find they were not, relief and knowledge that Suzuran was indeed not Yukionna was satisfaction enough. But how could she get them to see it without her words seeming like blatant, pathetic excuses? "Punish me however you see fit... just... please... just...."

Izayuki was unable to continue as she felt her words getting choked up and tears once again forming in her pink human eyes. In her mind, however, the plea was completed- insecurity at its best. Please don't hate me...

Location;;
    Muse;;
    Word Count;;
    OOC;;
    Heyyew
    Heyyew

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Heyyew 25th February 2016, 12:28 am

How did she feel? That was a tough question to answer for a being who could barely grasp the concept of emotions. Beyond basic survival instinct- the fear of death- she did not quite grasp emotion. “The apology means nothing to me.” Said Suzuran, incapable of even understanding the level of sincerity and regret in Izayuki’s voice or that expressed by her actions. “Apologies do not change the past, nor can they guarantee that there won’t be a repeat in the future.” She said as she reached up to pet Izayuki's ears... Clearly her petting the tanuki had nothing to do with forgiveness at this point.

Had Suzuran even the smallest inkling of human emotion she may have said something quite different, but as it were this was a facet of humanity she had no insight into.

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 2:28 pm