Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Timeless and Infinity (Open)

Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Guardian of Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sei my Bae
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Beast of Alaya: The Broken Phantasm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Timeless and Infinity (Open) Empty Timeless and Infinity (Open)

Post by Moekidu 22nd December 2015, 11:30 pm

The Last Knight of Lorelei
    Timeless and Infinity (Open) Last_k10
    Justicia Lorelei

A few years ago after escaping through the time stream, my body lay deep underwater in the huge lake within the mountains. It was as if I never even escaped from the time stream, the sensation is the same but now at least it’s much quieter than hearing voices I never heard before. Seeing all those images in my head were nostalgic and at the same time scary. The light of the sun refracted, as I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the luminous rays of the sun, everything just seemed quiet, it was a tranquil place to sleep and yet so lonely.

My body started floating up further to the surface; when I got to the surface my head hit the boat. A man who so happened to be fishing there, he was one of Alaya’s chosen and at the same time, the same man who taught me how to fight, how to live. At first he was wondering why I was floating on the lake naked and to be honest…

I really don’t know either, I guess time works in strange ways.
    It was a miracle that I wasn’t disintegrated, I’ll have to thank mom for that when I see her again… if I will see her again that is.

I was clothed, fed, sheltered the look in the man’s eyes, forlorn of the dream once lost and his actions sang its requiem. So I told him this, in return for his hospitality I vowed to continue his dream of becoming a hero, not good nor bad but somebody who can make a difference in the world and then when I come back, I’ll wear a smile on my face and face my family once again.

I returned to this lake to thank him, I returned to this lake in order to tell him that I loved him like the father I never had met. Now I’m on my own, living long enough, waiting for the day to come but for now I must learn more and more about this Era I’m in, I must take a step and who knows? Maybe I’ll find something that I can consider a home here.  

Yes that’s right I will… its just unfortunate that the lake had to freeze on me.

I heard there was a guild within a few miles from here; I better get going before the snowstorm kicks in. The cold cuts like a knife through flesh, it began to snow and before you know it I was pelted with hail, but I kept on walking, the second I waste standing in shelter I may not reach the said guild in time before dark. How many steps have I taken so far, I just can’t tell.

I was born on a cold day, this was nothing to me but I can feel myself getting drowsier than ever.
    Only a few more steps.. A few more…

My feet failed me as I dropped to the ground; my body gave out before it can even reach the guild hall. My consciousness slowly fades as my hear froze and became whiter. I just need to crawl and…

No.. I’m losing consciousness, my body is about to be buried in snow … tsk…
    I can’t die here, I just can’t.
    My mind is screaming but my body is no longer responding, I guess I should have stopped by into that shack I saw earlier. Crap… I can’t… I….
    Footnotes
    WELP LET'S GET STARTED!
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Timeless and Infinity (Open) Empty Re: Timeless and Infinity (Open)

Post by Rowan Protegan 23rd December 2015, 10:20 am

Rowan whistled a merry tune as he trudged through the snow. He wasn't bundled up too tightly, but he was warm nonetheless. After living in this area for awhile, one simply just got used to the cold weather. Still, it was dangerous to travel alone in a snowstorm, and Rowan was making a beeline to the guild hall. It was a path he had travelled countless times in the past few days, and he was confident that he would make it without too much trouble. The mage wasn't without worry, however. Visibility was starting to get low, and he slowly struggled through the flurry of hail and snow. After a few moments of this, Rowan felt that he was getting close to the Guild entrance, so he put full force into his marching.

After a few meters of half-running, half-stumbling, Rowan's progress was abruptly halted by him tripping over something and landing face first into the snow. A flurry of curses escaped Rowan's mouth and into the snow flurry outside, but the words were quickly lost in the wind. Quickly picking himself up, the agitated mage brushed himself off and almost continued on without even checking what he tripped over. Fortunately his curiosity got the better of him, and he took a step back and brushed through the snow. He was surprised to find a young woman in the snow, unconscious, but alive. Without even thinking twice, Rowan attempted to hoist her over his shoulders. The mage instead fell over, back into the snow and again a flurry of curses was released. At this point, Rowan felt that his dignity was shattered, so he simply grabbed the gal's arms and dragged her through the snow until he reached the guild hall. Without further ado, he pushed open the doors and pushed the unconscious woman inside, unceremoniously of course.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 24th December 2015, 11:13 am

Halibel was walking through the snow in her warmest winter apparel. She grew up in a village with climate similar to Mountain Village so maneuvering through the snow was no problem for her. Halibel was coming home from her latest job which was more or less a failure. The details are not even worth mentioning. She was barely ever in the Guild Hall since she was constantly taking jobs, so she had yet to make any real friends there. Maybe today will be different. Halibel saw a few obscured footprints heading towards the direction of the guild. It seemed that someone was only a few meters in front of her. Actually it seemed like two people were in front of her.

Halibel followed the two of them to the guild. When she got there she could see that it was a man dragging an unconscious woman through the snow. We a rather considered look on her face, Halibel asked Rowan "Is she ok?" It seemed that Rowan may have saved this girl's life. Halibel went to Justeaze's side while taking off her overcoat. She blanketed her coat over the girl's body attempting to warm her up a bit. Halibel looked up at Rowan and asked "What happened to her?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moekidu 31st December 2015, 9:37 am

Justicia Lorelei

D-did I die? I’m not so sure, everything became pitch black but since I’m a bit conscious I guess I still am right?

I must be buried a few feet under the snow right now.
    Well I can’t age but I dunno about dying, because if I die I don’t know if I’d be able to come back.
    Its scary really, dying alone without even seeing your family, a fate worst than death.

I remember when my mom used to teach me the magic our family uses, we use summoning magic in order to have people we summon fight for us. I always did wondered what it was like to be the one fighting and defending their summoner.

I got that wish already and boy it wasn’t easy, I gotta give some credit to the people who fought for our family, they really deserved to be heroes cause, fighting is hard especially when you don’t even mean to fight but you just have to.

I’m talking to myself again, I must be going crazy. Why did I leave the Hyena Corps again?
    Oh yeah that’s right, he died, there’s nothing else left for me in that place without him though.
    Everyone else there are just a pack of wolves ready to pounce at me at any moment.
    I dunno what fate is worse, a fate of being devoured by the men you work with
    Or dying without ever having the chance to see family again.
    Boy this sucks, I can’t make such smart decisions on my own can I?
    I need to get up, if I’m going down in this snow, at the very least I’ll go down when I reach the guild.
    Dammit I can’t even feel my body because of this damn cold.
    Come on body work with me, eyes open at least?
    I don’t even know how much time passed since my body gave up on me.
    Its almost as if I’m back in that time stream….

The timestream where I have been sent away from home just for my mother to save me from the demons. She’s an awesome mom but a horrible one for casting me away not knowing when we’d see each other again. The time stream was just as cold as this, I was witness to the many lives of those who made contract with Alaya, or to those that deemed worthy of Alaya. I’m surprised it hasn’t driven me crazy yet?

Perhaps mom’s spell prevents me from going wacko? Or maybe I am.

Still not response from my body but I’m still conscious.
    Wait… why am I recalling that memory again?
    The memory of my home being taken by… those things.
    Ugh what a pain, I guess this is what they call “when your life flashes before your very eyes.”
    And now the memory of how that man who trained me to fight die in order to save the stupid Hyena corps. He’s an even greater idiot than I am. Oh well I’m bound to see him again at some point, well he’s certainly not alive but not dead either, just a damn memory of him.
    Footnotes
    I don't know how to reply as being an unconscious victim of the snow, but how about a monologue instead? XD
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 31st December 2015, 11:14 am

This fancy shmancy template was made by Nicole

Rowan pursed his lips as he watched a newcomer enter and immediately began attempting to care for the unconscious woman. He found it strange that she wasn't suspicious about him dragging an unconscious woman around, but he simply shrugged and began turned to the bar. "Well, she's alive... and not my problem now." Rowan was glad that Halibel had shown up and had shown interest in the knocked out gal, he could now shove the issue onto her and enjoy himself. "If you need to know, I just found her in the snow like that... good luck." With that final note, Rowan pat Halibel on the head once and turned around, determined to get himself a glass of cider.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 31st December 2015, 12:53 pm

Halibel had seen most of the members of Infinity Hydra and recognized Rowan right away. She spent so much time alone at the bar, there was actually nothing better for her to do than memorize a few faces. Halibel seemed to have brushed off the way Rowan was carrying Justicia. Whether she did this purposely or she genuinely didn't even notice for some reason was unclear. Looked over at Rowan who didn't seem to care about the girl that he just brought in. Naturally of course. He -did- just leave her in hands of a Holy Knight. Halibel grabbed Justicia's shoulders and said to her "Don't worry... Halibel will take care of you." The Holy Knight then proceeded to violently shake Justicia while yelling at her "Wake Up!~" It seemed like Halibel didn't know how to deal with an unconscious person. When she didn't wake up immediately, Halibel looked over at Rowan and said to him "I-It didn't work."

Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 31st December 2015, 4:42 pm

((Hopefully Moe doesn't mind me posting immediately))

Rowan had taken about 2 steps before he snapped back around when Halibel began 'waking' Justicia. His palm immediately swung up to smack his forehead creating a loud smacking sound. Rowan wished he could facepalm again when Halibel made the amazing conclusion that her method didn't work. With a very loud groan wrapped in a sigh, Rowan made his way over to the unconscious gal, who was in no better condition that she started in. Lightly pushing Halibel aside he began examining Justicia, and nodded to himself. "It's simple, go get me some water, and the bartender ought to have some smelling salts handy." Rowan looked to Halibel and pointed to the bar, indicating that she was to do as he said.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moekidu 1st January 2016, 8:50 am

[quote="Moekidu"]
    Justicia Lorelei

“Do you want to see your family again?” A question that I can easily answer to.

“Yes I wanted to see them, all of them my parents and my brothers and sister.” I stood up from the rock I sat and faced the man with his back turned, apparently trying to look cool with his overcoat.

“Then I shall help you, only if you’re willing to let me.” He chucked a cigar and started smoking as he stared down at the Hyena caravans leading to the neutral grounds. It was the day that the Hyena Corps moved in here in order to fight against the Black Rose.

The help he gave me was nothing more than teaching me how to fight, how to survive and how to live to see another day in hope to see my family again. On the battle field he was a different person, a killing machine with no conscience whatsoever and would kill for the sake of contract money but outside of that he was kind, he took me in as the daughter he never had and for that I was thankful. We did noticed one thing, I don’t age or don’t’ show any signs of aging and when I explained my situation to him, he believed it.

Telling someone that you have been residing in the timestream or lost in time may give them the impression that you’re crazy but he was the only person who would believe me out of all the people I have met. Besides even if my story were true, it’s a fact that humans would gradually disintegrate once they enter.

He was my home but because of the Corp’s selfishness he had to make that sacrifice and even saved me from being targeted by the Hyena corps themselves. Now I’m homeless once more and I don’t know who to turn to and that is why I decided that heck, joining a guild might change something, after all life is an adventure!
    Footnotes
    I'm expecting Ardere and the others but if they are out and busy then I guess the three of us should do fine XD, better wake my character up quick.
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 2nd January 2016, 2:46 pm

Halibel nodded as Rowan gave her directions. She then ran over to the bar and began to talk to the Bartender. "I need a glass of water and some... Salt?" Halibel stopped talking for a moment and started to mumble to herself "Wait a second... That doesn't sound right. How will salt wake her up." The bartender shook their head, and let out a sigh similar to the one that Rowan gave her earlier."Is someone passed out Halibel?" Halibel nodded her head. The bartender then shifted over to a cabinet behind the counter and brought out a small bag of smelling salts. They were about to hand to over to Halibel but stopped for a moment and asked "Wait... Do you have supervision?" They seemed to know Halibel well enough to know she probably shouldn't be allowed to run free with smelling salts. Halibel smiled innocent and nodded at him before putting her hand out to receive that bag. They gave Halibel a doubtful look before handing the smelling salts over to her. With the bag in hand, she returned to Rowan and Justicia. "Here you go." She handed the bag to Rowan, still wondering how salt was going to help.

Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 6th January 2016, 4:35 pm

Rowan gratefully accepted both the water and the smelling salts before returning his attention back to Justicia. Quickly setting to work, out of impatience rather than sympathy, Rowan poured a small amount of the smelling salts into his hand and brought it just under the unconscious woman’s nose. She was breathing steadily, and the minerals quickly set to work, stirring her from her temporary state of sleep. Returning the salts to their small sack, Rowan returned the bag to Halibel before placing his hand under Justicia’s head and lifting her slightly. The mage then brought the water to her lips and tipped it towards her mouth, coaxing some water to the now awaking woman.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:51 am