Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find what you love and let it kill you

Find what you love and let it kill you Empty Find what you love and let it kill you

Post by Guest 7th December 2015, 6:04 am

Marschal pushed past the guild doors, hunched over with his right hand gripping his broken left arm close to him. Blood trickled down from his shoulder, covering his hand and pooling to the tips of his fingers, where droplets fell from the edge. He collapsed onto the nearest bench and stared, wide-eyed, at the passersby, who stared back at the injuries he currently possessed. A few broken ribs kept his breathing ragged and quick, so as not to injure himself farther, or risk the possibility of rupturing a lung. Marschy had looked as if he had just gotten home from the Vietnam war, beaten up so badly that maybe. . . just maybe. . . survival wasn't an option. His head fell back against the table, where he kept blood from slipping out of his mouth where he had bitten his tongue. The pain was agonizing, but all that had mattered to him was that he made it out alive and partially kicking his way back home.

Given that the ride home was not all that comfy either, the pirates merely stared at him when he had boarded a ship. Not that he had wanted help from their makeshift doctor anyway, who was likely not a certified doctor to begin with. A groan emitted from his gorge and he stamped a foot against the ground, as if that would help stop the pain. It didn't.

"Pathetic," Marschal mumbled about himself, closing his eyes to rest them for just a little while.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Find what you love and let it kill you Empty Re: Find what you love and let it kill you

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 7th December 2015, 2:32 pm

Kakuma was terrorizing some of the staff that day, mainly because she was hungry and that always ended up badly for Black Roses cook. She was watching them prepare her food when she heard the door open to the main hall, one of her ears moved to hear it better. She didn't turn her attention away until the smell of blood came creeping into the kitchen, she suddenly turned from the cooks and walked out of the kitchen. All of the cooks were flabergaster, Kakuma was not one to walk away from food. Kakuma followed her nose into the commons, to a man bleeding on a table and the floor. Kakuma cocked her head, she had meet him once before, "are you ok?" Kakuma grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him upright. She patted him down trying to find out what was broken. after getting a good idea she leaned in, pushing her hair back behind her ear and kissed the man on the lips, enjoying the taste of his blood. She gave him her blessing, she let his collar down and held out her hand, she pulled light from the area to herself, Once she had enough she targeted the man with the spell, healing as much as she could. Once she was done she huffed and poked the man with a clawed finger, "hey... you alive?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find what you love and let it kill you KF68skC

Find what you love and let it kill you Empty Re: Find what you love and let it kill you

Post by Guest 7th December 2015, 3:00 pm

Kakuma's disturbance of his brief nap forced him to crack a red eye open and stare at the wolfish female in a rather angry manner. His eyes widened farther to surprise when he was roughly lifted from his seat by his collar, and harshly placed onto the ground. "I'm alive," he hissed out, flattening his ears against his head and baring his fangs at her. "Don't touch me! I don't like my personal space being invaded by. . . by the likes of you, you filthy mutt." He aimed a quick, clawed hand at the guild master, but was caught off guard when Kakuma kissed him on the lips. If it wasn't for the abysmal blackness of his sclera, maybe his eyes wouldn't look so much like they could widen farther. A surprise kiss was something he did not expect, and wondered if that was something she always did with people or if he was special.

"Uhm. . ." he began, red irises wandering to follow the light she created to begin healing his bleeding and broken arm. "Uhm. . . what was that for? The uh. . . kiss. . . I mean." He shook his head and rubbed his face to clear his thoughts and stare at her confusedly.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 7th December 2015, 3:39 pm

Kakuma licked the mans blood from her lips, "You were injured... now your are not." Kakuma reached out and wiped some of the blood from his face off and stuck her fingers into her mouth, sucking the blood from them. "And a note cat... you call me a mutt again... and i WILL kill you." Kakuma narrowed her eyes dangerously. Kakuma yawned and turned away from the man, she got a few steps away, "You should still go see the medic, follow her instruction and you will be fine." Kakuma moved back to the kitchen and sought her food, after a bit of bitching at the kitchen staff, who didn't finish her food despite the fact she had walked away.

She entered the commons again, holding two plates, walking back over to the man. "Eat first..." she set the plate down where he was sitting before. "Thats a order from your guild master." Kakuma sat down and started eating her food.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 7th December 2015, 6:33 pm

"Injuries are the last of my worries," Marschal grumbled, taking a seat back at the table he was previously resting on. "Why does it matter to you that I'm injured or not anyway? You could easily replace me with a newer guild member. And I'll be fine, I don't need an amateur nurse to take care of me; I'll heal on my own, albeit it'll be slower than normal." Here his pessimism started, staring down at the wooden table and bending and moving his healed arm like it was natural to heal that fast. He placed his arm back down on the table and looked back up to Kakuma, but she had disappeared into the kitchen by now. Right. . . Well, she was probably not going to return, considering she was the guildmaster, so she was likely constantly busy. Just as he had stated, he was a minor detail in someone's story, so why had it mattered to Kakuma if he resumed in being alive?

"Eat? Me? Never! I'm not a dog, I don't like just anything thrown at me," the half-breed snipped back. "Pulling that card, are we? Think that just because you're a guild master, you can just threaten any member with "that's an order from your guild master"?"
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 8th December 2015, 12:47 am

Kakuma was a bit insulted at this point, she had done what she had cause she cared about her guildmember alot. She had found out recently the her lack of interaction had cause alot to feel that she was not a appropriate guild master and now she wished to changed that. Kakuma didn't let it show that she was angry, she simply ate her food letting him rant it up a bit. When he seemed like he was finished Kakuma spoke.

"If i thought you were replaceable do you think i would have healed your wounds? If i thought you were Replaceable do you think i would have even showed up in the room? I smelled your blood from the kitchen and came to make sure you were ok." Kakuma took another bite of her food. "I don't know if you hostility is due to my race or if thats how you are naturally... but here in Black Rose we take care of our own." Kakuma stood up, picking up her food as she did. "Anyone bearing that mark." She pointed to a flag hanging on the wall, one that bore the mark of Black Rose. "Is my family... and i will protect my family." Kakuma looked at the man with her piercing red eyes. "And for the threat, i spent 18 years of my life being called half-breed and even nearly being kill because of it a few times. I will not take it from a mage who didn't even spend the time to get to know who i am." Kakuma huffed at the man. "You are a ungrateful one, but i should expect that from someone who does not even know what they have." Kakuma walked away from the man, finding another table to sit at. Kakuma sat down and finished her food, not even caring about that fool she had just encountered.

Post by Guest 8th December 2015, 4:32 am

Marschal pushed the food off the table out of anger when Kakuma left to sit at another table, not budging to follow her. The plate crashed into the hard floor and broke into pieces, where he left it to rot and looked away from the spilled food on the ground. He rested his head on his arms, growling at himself as he tried to understand the emotions that he was currently feeling. Anger? Confusion? Fear? None of the words felt like they answered the question running through his head; none felt right. Marschy lifted his head again and shook it out of frustration, his hair sliding across his back and cascading around him like a waterfall. Standing to his feet, he walked over to the table and sat down in front of the guild master, staring into Kakuma's red eyes with his own oddly colored ones. Legs crossed together and elbows resting on his knees, he narrowed his eyes contemplatively, thoughts rushing through his head.

"You? A hanyō, but you're so. . . perfect? Everyone loves you here!" he exclaimed, straightening his posture. Maybe it was his lack of knowledge on what he did have, but Marschal wasn't aware of the perfection standing around him. Harsh lives lead to fear, fear leads to mistrust, and that's all Marschy had ever known from the village folk back home. "You play a big role here in Black Rose, I just play the side character, that's why I said I was so easily replaceable."
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 8th December 2015, 3:01 pm

Kakuma heard the mans plate hit the floor, she chuckled and continued eating, she couldn't help but compair the man to a child. She was just about done when the man came and sat across from her again, leaving his plate for the staff to clean up. He looked at Kakuma as if he wished to say something, she raised a eyebrow again. He started talking, calling Kakuma perfect and saying everyone loved her, Kakuma just broke into laughter. It took her a bit to calm down but when she did she spoke, "There are many who left the guild because they dislike me, weither their feeling made sence or not." Kakuma yawned, "And my roles is only as big as the people surronding me make it, without people like you i am nothing more than a person. I don't like being considered special because I'm the guild master, while i do enjoy it, it is a lot of work trying to run this place. Then there is the fact... i have to deal with all the bad that comes from what happens to my members." Kakuma leaned back a bit, "In short... I'm not perfect... and i don't think i ever will be. And in my mind... thats just fine." Kakuma picked up her plate and stood up. "Can you at least clean up your plate." Kakuma kept calm the entier time.

Post by Guest 9th December 2015, 6:43 pm

"I'm not saying that you're perfect all around," Marschal stated in a defensive tone, standing to his feet. "Everyone has some sort of flaw; whether it's visible or invisible, a flaw will always be there no matter what is done." He wandered back over to the mess he had made with the plate and began picking up the shards of glass and placing them in his hand. "I'm saying that, to your people, you are perfect, and that you shouldn't see yourself as someone who's not worth a jewel." His eyebrows scrunched together in thought, thinking over his own words and how he could apply them to himself as well. "I guess. . . I can apply that to myself as well, but what I'm also saying is that you don't need to be there for everyone, even if you think you do. I was fine; it would've taken me a while to heal, and my arm may not have been the same as it was before, but I would've survived. Just. . . don't work yourself over thinking you have to be there to protect everyone in your guild, they're here to protect you."
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 9th December 2015, 10:38 pm

Kakuma sighed as the man went into a huge rant about how she was suppose to be protected. Kakuma let him finish then followed him over to the plate, "I spent a large portion of my life being protected. because of it more then a few people are dead. I won't let them protect me, but i will let them stand beside me." Kakuma knelt down and helped pick up the pieces of the plate. "And i am a healer... or sort of one. Its my job to heal people which includes you and your wounds." Kakuma licked her fingers of the food that she had touched, not caring about the fact it had hit the floor. "well no harm done i suppose." Kakuma picked up a piece of meat that had not been picked up and popped it into her mouth, She chewed and spoke again. "welp i hope you don't mind sharing?" Kakuma walked off to her office, she motioned for him to follow her. "So what do you think of me?" Kakuma didn't know what to talk about anymore and was just asking questions now?

Post by Guest 10th December 2015, 8:11 am

Marschal breathed in deeply, closing his eyes, then released the breath and opened them again to stare ahead of him. He nimbly lifted himself to his feet and walked over to a trashcan, where he dumped the shards of glass into the bin. Carefully dusting his hands off, in case tiny shards of glass decided to stick to his hands, he turned back to look at Kakuma. "If they died in your name, then they were doing their job, so I wouldn't put it on yourself that they died because of you. They chose to died for you," the mage rumbled in a musing tone, rejoining the wolfish female where she ate the food. "Ravenous. . . as expected of a wolf. . ." His words lingered on his lips for a moment longer before he decided not to say anything else. He was only teasing, but quietly followed Kakuma to her office when she beckoned for him to follow; maybe he was in trouble now.

"What do I think of you? I'd prefer not to have an opinion on anyone," Marschal tried to answer smartly. "Opinions are often hurtful toward others, especially if you say the wrong thing and they take it the wrong way." He shrugged it off though and spoke again, "I can't say that I have an official opinion on you, it'll always be forever changing."

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 1:30 am