Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hangin' with Hydras [Invite]

Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Breaker
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hangin' with Hydras [Invite] Empty Hangin' with Hydras [Invite]

Post by Nazaki 1st December 2015, 4:13 pm

Hangin' with Hydras [Invite] SGm621c

Nazaki stood up and fixed the glove on his hand while simultaneously fixing his coat correctly. He looked up and around the guild hall seeing everyone chatting and whatnot, it really was a pleasure sight. He enjoyed calm relaxing moments with the people he cared for most. Lately, Nazakis name had been browsing around the guild and that was mostly due to his involvement in the fight against some invaders. Apparently he was one of the few who had a big imapct in the war. Zaki was actually quite satisfied with his growing reputation, this is exactly what he wanted to happen. Nazaki stood on the table inside the hall and cleared his throat. While he would rather be alone every other day, today he felt like he should get to know some of his guild mates, and whoever else was just chillaxing in the guild. "Uh, yo!" As soon as Nazaki called out to the members of his guild, the chattering stopped- or dimmed down at least, and most attention had been given to him. "So We all know that the party--or "Ball" is comin' and I was wonderin' if anybody was up to take a trip with me to the Rose for some shopping? Dinner' on me after." Amongst all of the basic fangirls in the guild who raised their hand, none seemed to catch his attention. He wasn't trying to go on a date. Instead, he was looking for people he saw actually fighting during the break in. Perhaps even Knux was somewhere in here and wanted to go? Nazaki waited. Besides the creepy girls, nobody else seemed to have raised their hands and slowly everyone went back to their conversation. "Wow, I didn't know this many people disliked me. Eh, oh well I guess."

Post Order:

Last edited by Nazaki on 7th December 2015, 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hangin' with Hydras [Invite] Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Knux Shi
    Knux Shi

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 162.5

Hangin' with Hydras [Invite] Empty Re: Hangin' with Hydras [Invite]

Post by Knux Shi 1st December 2015, 4:55 pm

Walking into the Tavern the saiyan warrior ordered his large number of plates to start off lunch, when he was about half way through Nazaki stood up and had asked if anyone wanted to go shopping with him. Knux wasn't one to shop but the two had recently become rivals, he wouldn't just let Nazaki look better then him. Knux quickly swallowed his food and finished off the remaining plates before standing up slammingh is hands on the table. He pointed to Nazaki and with a grin he responded."Hphm I see right though you Nazaki! You're tryin to out do me aren't ya? Think you'll be the best red head there well I got something to say about that! Get your coat and let's go we will see whos what!" His grin turned to a smile before he walked up to Nazaki and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let the best man win"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hangin' with Hydras [Invite] 33w9n2c

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 2nd December 2015, 12:32 am

Your My Mortal Flaw

Tyriel was sitting at a table located within the Guild Hall of Infinity Hydra, she had a book in one hand, and a cup of coffee in the other. She smiled slightly as the words of the pages rushed through her mind. Taking a sip of the warm liquid, her attention was brought to a young man that had stood out and announced to the entire guild.
    He brought up the topic about the Christmas Ball, which was only a few days away. Then -

Her eyes grew wide. She needed something to wear for the dance as well! "Oh man! I have been so busy with the invitations, and decoration orders... I forgot!."
    Tyriel stood, placed her book on the table, she was about to say something and speak out, but before she had a chance to, another male had confronted the man. She didn't recognize either of them yet, which probably meant that they did not have their paperwork filed yet.
    She gritted her teeth and approached them.

While she had a lean body, Tyriel was actually really short, barely standing at 5'2", and they were not giants, but both men had height on her.
    She was dressed in a short black dress, it was long sleeved and had a large neckline. She rocked on her heels with her hands behind her back, her long hair was in a pony tail, but the ends still reached the back of her knees.

" I hope you don't mind me tagging along, but i uh forgot about this and i don't have anything to wear either." she said, tapping her pointer finger's together. " My name is Tyriel by the way."

How || about a || few tags

MADE BY @Tyriel

For Knux who can't see my post:
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 6th December 2015, 11:58 am

Halibel was sitting at the bar in the tavern, drinking a nonalcoholic fruity beverage. The kind that comes with a little umbrella. One of her favorite things about the guild is how the bartender knew how to make her drink just the way she liked it. Halibel was having small talk with one of the random female members of the guild. Her attention shifted from her to Nazaki when he began to talk about going to Rose Garden. She remembered that the guild was hosting a Christmas ball pretty soon and decided it would be a good idea to buy a new outfit for the event.

Halibel raised her hand, blending in with the other dozen girls did the same. She saw the Nazaki was ignoring most of the people with their hand up and began to think "Maybe he's looking for his friends or something." Not wanting to be ignored by the rest, she stood up and began to walk over to Nazaki.

Halibel approached Nazaki shortly after Tyriel did and said to him "I'm Halibel. Would it be ok if I go to?" Her facial expression was a little cold and unfriendly, but she did seem to want to follow the small group to Rose Garden.

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:54 am