Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Real Threat (3 of 4)

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Real Threat (3 of 4) Empty The Real Threat (3 of 4)

Post by Shipping Goddess 20th November 2015, 12:51 pm

Job Title: The Real Threat
    Player Requirements: Must have completed Proving Your Worth, Dark Alignment ONLY, no neutral, guildless, or light, A Rank mage(s) or the equivalent, 400 words per post, 45 posts in the thread minimum, 2 to 5 mages.
    Job Requirements: Defeat the rival clan in the duel, bringing honor to the Takagami
    Job Location: Thunder Island
    Job Description: "Good, you've killed Shera and his rouges. Very good, now your next assignment is as such: Defeat my rivals, the Ichino Clan that rests within Thunder Island. Their leader has been frequently challenging me to a duel, however he and I both know we can not die, so he wants us to chose champions. You are to be my champions, kill all that rest on their team, all their champions will fall under the might of the Takagami."
    -Lord Takagami

He sends you to Thunder Island, where you find an arena standing. There you must face the duelists, and afterward the leader of the rival clan will invite you to his castle, where he'll treat you to dinner.
    Enemies:

No monster rolls necessary, just fight all of the enemies. Also note, this isn't a tournament. Each person will be fighting at one time. It's basically one giant fight for the thread.

Xich:

Tuzar:

Odel:

Izaak:

Ariel:

Reward: 25,000 J, 1 Legendary (+) piece of equipment or a pet, access to The Final Rest job

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Real Threat (3 of 4) M7mHyEw
    The Real Threat (3 of 4) CKWpl03

The Real Threat (3 of 4) Empty Re: The Real Threat (3 of 4)

Post by Guest 24th August 2016, 6:08 pm

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:02 pm