Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slave rescue

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Slave rescue  - Page 2 Empty Re: Slave rescue

Post by Kit Kerrington 23rd November 2015, 8:52 pm

Apollo looked around the deck of the boat and gave a long sigh. All he had was baseless rumors about her he had no idea how he was going to fight her on top of all that there wasn't a lot of good spots to stage and ambush on the deck of this boat. he took some time and looked at his options. He could go under water but then he wouldn't have a vantage point to see her coming. There weren't any crates that he could use that would help him. the sky was his best bet but there was no way to stay hidden. But there was Apollo then saw a crows nest and smiled tats how he would ambush her.

He then used his shields as a latter and climbed up to the crows nest. After that he climbed inside he sat there waiting for scarlet to arrive and as he waited he started to plan his attacks carefully. minutes seemed like hours as he waited there for her to arrive. He had figured out how he was going to beat her already to the best of his abilities. there was only so much he could plan for when he didn't know anything but he was fairly confident his plan would work regardless. He then hood footsteps walking on the gangplank. He peered over to see non other then Captain Scarlet. She peered around the boat and Apollo then ripped checkmate. It was now or never she couldn't be allowed to enter the ship or else she would find out about all the freed prisoners.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 23rd November 2015, 9:21 pm

Apollo then shook his and stood up and hoped over. "Promotion to king!" He yelled as he spun the barrel then threw his hand out "Summon Trinity shields Fire!" he called as three spinning shields Appeared around him shooting down at her.  he then took aim at her and fired two b rank rounds at her.  She just grinned and fired her pistols towards Apollo and released a flurry of bullets toward him.  They collided with his shields but it didn't stop them so she unloaded her other rounds into the shields.  She then jumped back dodging one of the bullets but getting hit with the other in the shoulder.  Apollo panted heavily looking at the captain using his shields to land softer.  she pointed her guns at Apollo.

Aye that was a well timed assault Not many people can even hit me and any of my other men. would have fell for that don't tell me your here for the prisoners"  She laughed at Apollo.  Apollo just grinned at her "yes and no" He shrugs "I am here to free them but not anymore they are already gone"  He smiles at her "What...but Carver was here.."  She growls. "oh I defeated him and he is subdued that goes for the rest of your so called crew it's just you and me now" He said pointing his gun forward at her. She just starts laughing which puts Apollo off a little. "I'll deal with carver later but you dear mage will not be leaving this ship Alive you cost me a lot prepare to die!"  she said readying her pistols
    info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 23rd November 2015, 9:38 pm

Without hesitation she pointed her pistols at Apollo and opened fire at him  she fired three rounds at Apollo in quick succession and he was amazed how fast she could fire those pistols. Apollo knew the strength of those pistols now and he realized what he had to do he then fired two rounds into the bullets being able to thanks to the queen upgrade.  the bullets exploded in mid air creating a think black smoke around him.  He then looked forward calling out his spell.  "Tempest shield!"  He said as the single c damage bullet hit the shield absorbing into it.  The shield dispersed just as the the smoke cleared and she immediately fired a second volley at Apollo.  Apollo just jumped back to get some distance between them.

As she fired her pistols at him he grinned clasping hims hand together "Mirror Wall!"  He said as his tower shield erupted from the ground blocking one and then two stuck to it for a moment and shot back at her.  They flew back at her with great speed.  She dodged them withe ease though and then grinned.  At Apollo  "Kid your gonna have to do a lot better then that to defeat me" Apollo then  watched his wall dissipate before him he wasn't going to lie hew was tired no opponent really gave him a struggle but the battle was already won. "No you just lost"  he panted.  "She just laughed at him.  Apollo just smirked a little at her.

info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 23rd November 2015, 9:55 pm

Mind Explaining to me how I lost exactly?" he grinned. Apollo shrugged. "I would guess it is because of you incompetence in battle but that's just a theory" He said tauntingly. She just glared pissed off at him "That's it you die here and now!" she fired all the shots he had at Apollo His eyes widened "Fairies shield!" he called being able to block three of them but the others shattered through. He managed to dodge one of them since he was also under the influence of the knight and his natural protection ate the other one just in time but something Apollo didn't plan for happened. A bullet hit him dead on and he fell to the floor. He put a shield on it to stop the bleeding but it hurt pretty bad. It wasn't a good situation but maybe he could flip this and create an opening.

He then heard scarlet walk over to him "See so easy" She laughed "Any final words before you visit the depths of the sea. Apollo nodded smiling. "Recast tempest shield" he muttered. Her eyes widened as a vortex appeared right in front of her. then her bullet came out hitting her dead on. she stumbled back knowing she couldn't defeat Apollo as he stood up he then shot himself healing a b worth a damage which nullified her attack pretty much though the sting was still there. "I told you I won this fight it was over the moment it began you just didn't know it yet."
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 23rd November 2015, 10:09 pm

She stared anger at him as he Approached then the sound of rune knights marching came towards them and ships came in. "NO..NO!" she yelled "I will not be captured and hung I would rather parish!" he yelled. Then Apollo saw her put the guns to her temple to end her life. Quickly Apollo used checkmate to fire two rounds each round hitting a gun out of her hand and they skidded to the floor. she tried to get them but Apollo sighed. "Face your punishment with some dignity" He called clasping his hands together "Energy shell" he said trapping her in a dome right out her reach of her weapons. "No...You bastard you'll pay for this!" she yelled at him. "No..I won't" He said as rune knight surround her. After a while they subdue her alive bringing her to there ship " Carvers inside you can have him to." He mutters. They nodded arresting people left and right.

As Apollo walked off the serious looking girl was standing there. No words were exchanged but she just smiled. Then the fireworks went of illuminating the night sky. "Thank you.." she said looking at him. "How can I possibly hope to repay you?" She said. Apollo shrugged "A new suit would be nice" He sighed his was torn and ripped to hell. She just laughed a little. "Apollo then looked at her "Listen you don't need to do anything for me Alright I'll see ya around alright i'm sure i'll be back" He said as he walked off He could tell she was watching him leave and she knew she would see him again. Apollo smiled he just changed the lives of twelve people and captured two criminals the only way this would have been better was if his suit was still good, Oh well I guess you can't have everything.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 3:19 pm