Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Raven Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Chozun Akiri (Now Deceased)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Deity Pocession Magic
    Second Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer (Artificial)
    Third Skill:

Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras Empty Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras

Post by Maximus Cloud 7th March 2012, 2:57 pm

Cloud's contact didn't tell him anything more than where to find a legal Guild Master, but he was confident that he could take on just about anyone no matter what the rank. His contact laughed at the fact that Cloud said he was up to the challenge saying, "This is a whole other monster than anyone you have ever faced." Cloud quickly disposed of the loud mouthed informant as he continued to the destination. Without a name or face he paced forward towards the battle of his life.

Cloud walked through the woods where he was told he could find one of the Legal Guildmasters. Cloud was excited, he had never faced an opponent this highly appraised, but he wouldn't back down. His guild's reputation depended on it and he would deliver. This battle was to show the real strength of Raven Tail.

Last edited by Maximus Cloud on 16th March 2012, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras Empty Re: Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras

Post by Zeno 10th March 2012, 11:37 pm

Zeno's eyes opened as he woke from his meditation.
    He had been spending the past two hours relaxing by the waterfall, clearing his mind and thinking about his Guild.
    Something was off though. His awakening from the meditation had been sudden and surprising. Uncontroled.
    Something was about to happend and he needed to be ready for it.

Zeno took his deck of cards and executed the ritual of predicting his future. His eyes widened when he flipped over the cards and his future was revealed. He immediately shuffled the cards back into the deck and put it away.

What the hell is approaching me?... He thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras Empty Re: Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras

Post by Maximus Cloud 11th March 2012, 9:42 am

Cloud saw a middle aged man in the distance of whom he began to approach. Cloud looked at the man, he was familiar: like a famous mage who he had never come face to face with. He came even closer and the old man met the description that the late informant had told him about.

“Hello sir, I am Maximus Cloud from Raven Tail. I know that you are a guild master and I know that you are powerful, but before I attack you I would like to know your name if you’d please.” Cloud smiled his signature sadistic smile waiting for an answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arena Example: Maximus Cloud vs Zeno Sombras MaxiSiggy
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 12th March 2012, 5:49 am

Zeno turned his head to face an approaching youngster.
    interesting.

Zeno raised an eyebrow and stared the guy dead in the eyes.
    The fellow had just nonchalantly walked up to him, and challenged him for a fight.The Dark Mage seemed full of confidence and arrogance. Too much of it for his own good apparantly. As much as Zeno just wanted to walk away just to frustrate Cloud, he could not. Dark Guilds had to be destroyed. One member at a time.

"Don't make me laugh. You'll have to earn the right to know my name I'm afraid. But do tell me, Cloud, how significant to Raven Tail are you exactly?" Zeno asked with a darker voice. Trying to see what was going on in the kid's mind through his eyes.

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 12th March 2012, 12:22 pm

“It is considered extremely rude to not give your name, even among enemies.” Cloud’s face turned serious, “And here I thought the older legal mage would have more respect. I guess I was wrong.” Cloud looked into the man’s eyes for quite a while before answering the latter’s question, “I am confident in my abilities to fight a legal guild master one on one: that is my significance, and that is my power.”

“I’m going to ask you once more for your name, and give you the opportunity to be courteous in battle.” Cloud awaited an answer.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 13th March 2012, 8:40 am

"And walking up to a man, disturbing his meditation by challenging him to a fight is not rude? I don't need a lesson in respect from you, boy. I hope you are as powerful as you believe yourself to be. Because you're not fighting just any Guildmaster. Show me what you've got, and if you live up to my expectations, I will tell you who I am." Zeno said and took a more balanced stance.

He was very interested to see what Cloud was capable of. The Dark Mage seemed incredibly confident in his own powers, and Zeno wanted to get a taste of it before he showed the boy the power he posessed.
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 13th March 2012, 3:29 pm

“Well, I am not the one who broke your meditation; you decided to give in to the temptation of the outside world. I am just up for blame.” Cloud smiled. “You really are an interesting man, so much so that I desired to talk with you before our battle. I am afraid that won’t be happening however.” Cloud looked at the man and positioned his hands adjacent to each other: one upside down and the other right side up. “Fairy Law!!!”

Nothing happened. Cloud laughed, “I guess I am a dark mage.” He then transformed into Akapera and brought out his dagger. He proceeded to throw his dagger at the man and scream at the top of his lungs to increase the force of impact and the speed of his projectile.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 14th March 2012, 6:31 am

Ooc: I'd rather not use the combat dice if you don't mind. ^^'

IC:
    Zeno had seen through the bluff immediately. There was no way that Cloud was capable of something like Fairy Law. The Deity user's sudden attack surprised Zeno though. Zeno ducked right before a scream blasted the dagger forward, making it skewer a tree a few paces behind him. The instant Zeno ducked, a card appeared in his hand and he placed it on the ground.
    "Major Arcana: The Devil..."

The card dissolved, Arcane energy was released and took the shape of a Devil with a bloodred skincolour, goat legs covered in dark brown fur, two devlish tails and a pair of horns, long and sharp black teeth and nails, white eyes and long black hair. The phantom was the absorbed into Zeno's body and in a flash Zeno's body changed shape. He had grown the same pair of horns and tails. The same claws and teeth. He even gained a dark red skin colour. His cloak was covered in dark brown fur. The rest of his clothes on his upper body burned away to ashes instantly.

It all happend in a second. Zeno grinned, showing his sharp white teeth, as he flexed his muscles and felt his physical power increase. He dashed forward, the speed blurring his movements. He rushed straight towards Cloud, closing the distance between them.
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 14th March 2012, 4:42 pm

Cloud saw the man dodge both the sound wave and Cloud’s dagger. His opponent then proceeded to turn into a large devil which shocked Cloud. This was an incredibly intense transformation magic of some kind. In response Cloud let out a massive sound wave directly below him that propelled him up in the air due to its sheer physical force.

In midair he spoke, “Deity Possession: Hanbāgā.” He transformed into a 7 foot tall 750 pound woman deity on his way down and prepared to strike the devil with his now massive fist.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 15th March 2012, 2:39 am

The moment Cloud jumped in the air, Zeno dove forward and performed a roll during which he activated a suit of Minor Arcana cards. The cards swirled around him, dissolved, and became a swirling mass of Arcane Energy.
    "Minor Arcana: The Suit of Coins." He spoke with a dark and sinister voice.

A shadow appeared exactly where he was standing. A massive fist was about to smash his skull, but instead of moving out of the way, Zeno spun around to let his two tails collide with the fist. The swirling mass of energy would destroy the Deity user's posession the moment the fist touched Zeno, changing Cloud back to normal, allowing Zeno's whiptail attack to take impact.

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 15th March 2012, 7:48 pm

Surprisingly Cloud’s Deity was dispelled and thus he was hit with his opponents’ two tails. He flew back aways and rolled on the ground only to hop back on his feet. “Deity Possession: Hifu.” Cloud began to absorb the aura around him drastically altering his physical form as he turned into the mutant deity. He used Hifu’s ability to grow humanoid wings, turn his hands into sharp claws, and grow a humanoid tail as well.

Cloud lifted off into the air and only stopped once he hit several hundred feet in altitude. He used his tail to start a spin as he descended at an incredibly rapid rate. This spin created an actual vortex of air around Clouds body as he spun into a kick from hell.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 16th March 2012, 9:52 pm

Zeno's tails collided with the fist and gold coins scattered everywhere while Cloud was sent flying. The coins disappeared the moment they hit the ground.
    Zeno then witnessed Cloud transform into a winged creature and fly upward.

The Eclipse Soul Guildmaster had never been a fan of waiting. So instead of waiting for the attack to come down on him, he jumped up to meet Cloud halfway.
    But Cloud was faster than he had anticipated. Zeno quickly brought his hands in front of his face to prevent the kick from breaking his nose. Since they were in the air, the kick made Zeno make a backflip, allowing him to reach for Cloud's leg with his tail. The kick had been very powerful and Zeno was still a bit dizzy, but his grip on Cloud's leg was firm and strong. He then reached for Cloud's wings with his claws, while attempting to stomp the Dark Mage's body with his strong hooves.

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 16th March 2012, 10:33 pm

To Cloud’s disbelief, his opponent had blocked the kick and began to take the offensive. In response to his wings being grabbed and being slammed to the ground by this demon that was now about to stomp him with his hoofs, Cloud made another transformation. “Deity Possession: Konsui.”

Cloud transformed into the “Sick Deity” and with one hand used Earth Dragon’s Hardened Fist to block the stomping hoof while the other threw a hallucinogenic powder into his opponents face.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 16th March 2012, 11:05 pm

Zeno's attempt to break some bones with his hooves had failed and before he knew it he received an amount of hallucinogenic poison in his eyes. He let go of Cloud when they were only a few meters from the ground and crashed into the river at the waterfall. He kept his eyes closed and saw different colours blending into one another and changing shapes. He swam underwater to the hidden cavern in the waterfall. Cloud only saw him fall into the water, and he probably did not know about the cavern. That would give Zeno some time to catch his breath and wait for the hallucinogenic to wear off. He backed away from the entrance of the cavern and pressed his body against the wall.
    If Cloud were to enter, his eyes would have to adjust to the lighting and it would give Zeno at least one second to surprise him.

As Zeno hid in the shadows of the small cavern, his Devil posessions faded away. A few new cards appeared in his hand, in case he needed them.

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 16th March 2012, 11:25 pm

Cloud watched as his opponent dived into the river and went out of sight. “This mage is powerful, and I have a feeling that he hasn’t even shown me 15% of it. I cannot take a chance even if he is in a hallucinogenic state,” Cloud said to himself. He transformed into Shita “The Nature Deity” and leaned over to put his hand in the water.

Fish came to his hand and he said, “Find him.” The fish swam off in separate directions looking for Cloud’s opponent. “It is far from over, far from over.”

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 17th March 2012, 8:20 pm

Zeno took a deep breath as the hallucinogenic wore off.
    Cards in his hands at the ready. So far the battle had been quite entertaining. He had underestimated his opponent a little bit. But he still wanted to see more, because at this rate, Zeno would crush him if he got more serious.

All of a sudden, many fish started appearing at the surface of the water inside the cavern. Zeno had been coming to this spot for years, never had he seen that many fish inside the cavern. Something was not right.

There was a small hole in the back of the cavern, the sunlight shined through it. It was large enough for a child to crawl through it, but not for a man.
    Zeno could make it bigger, but then his secret cavern would be open to anyone.
    So he chose to dive. He had a big lung capacity so he could hold his breath for quite a while. He jumped in the water and tried to remain underwater for as long as he could. Fish started swarming around him.

A fish swam against his hand and he dropped one of his cards. Luckily, he managed to press it against the bottom with his foot. He was stuck, if he would move now it would be a pain to retrieve that card. He did not know what the crazy fish would do, nor did he know where Cloud was...

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 18th March 2012, 12:25 am

Cloud saw a fish swim to him; this fish then proceeded to swim back under the waterfall. “So that’s where you are hiding.” Cloud stood up straight and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly; the time had come time to reveal some his true power. “Earth Dragon’s Roar!!!!” A large blast of rock and earthly material came out of Cloud’s mouth and headed straight for the waterfall and the area around the water fall. A large explosion occurred and Cloud waited for his opponent to counter. It was only a matter of time before the mage would show his face.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 18th March 2012, 6:37 am

Suddenly, Zeno heard a shout coming from above the water. Before he knew it he was blown away underwater further down the stream. The water was dirty and he had lost his card. He could not see a thing and his lungs screamed for oxygen. Then, something touched his leg. He reached for it and his heart calmed down. His card. He stored the cards away in the special holder around his waist.
    Zeno then detached the silver zweihänder handle from his waist and rose to the surface. He tried to make as little sound as possible. When his vision came back, he saw Cloud standing a bit further, facing the waterfall that had been blown apart. Zeno was being dragged along by the current because of all the water that had overflowed the river after the explosion.

He swam for two seconds until he could climb out of the river. Cloud could not know where he was. But one thing was certain. Zeno's cavern was gone.
    Arrogant, disrespectful bastard.

He sneaked with a quick pace through the woods until he could see Cloud between the trees. He released Arcane energy from the zweihänder handle and it became the blade of a massive broadsword. Zeno swung it sideways as if it weighed nothing and cut through a few trees that would crumble down onto Cloud from behind.

Last edited by Zeno on 21st March 2012, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 20th March 2012, 9:49 pm

Cloud heard a clean slashing noise as his opponent felled large trees in order to crush Cloud. Cloud jumped back, “Shita’s Blood Root Fissure!!!” Cloud slammed his fist to the ground creating a large almost canyon like fissure the trees fell through. The roots of every last bit of agriculture grabbed his opponent in an attempt to drag him into the fissure.“The roots will not stop; you will have to destroy them all.” Cloud said to his opponent with a large smile.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 24th March 2012, 8:54 am

All of a sudden the world collapsed around him. Zeno tried to get away from the fissure but roots wrapped around his ankles, pulling him down. A card appeared in his hand and dissolved. "Major Arcana: The Magician!"
    As the card dissolved another one dissolved in his deck holder. Major Arcana: The Hanged Man, giving Zeno the ability to levitate and fly.

The swirling mass of energy released by the card took the shape of a cloaked, masked man. The man flew into Zeno and in a flash Zeno's appearance had changed. His cloak was engulfed in dark purple shadows, and he was wearing a phantom mask.

Right before he disappeared in the fissure, he swung his energy weapon, Arcane Retribution, downward and cut through the roots instantly. He then started flying upwards trying to get above the plants and the collapsing nature.

Last edited by Zeno on 25th March 2012, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 24th March 2012, 4:11 pm

"You are an incredible mage, and I have a feeling you haven't even gotten started yet. Perhaps I have earned your name old timer?" Cloud reverted back to his normal form and waited for an answer. He smiled and looked on at the middle aged Guild Master with anticipation. This man would not go down easily, the odds were even stacked against Cloud which was something he wasn't used to, but Cloud wasn't done either, he had a few more tricks up his sleeve as well.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 25th March 2012, 6:49 am

"Bad timing boy, you've just utterly destroyed my relaxation spot..." Zeno said with a dark and morphed voice. Zeno had the higher ground now, since he was levitating high above the trees, and Maximus was in the perfect position.

The dark purple, flaming cloaked wrapped around Zeno's left arm. All of a sudden 14 Minor Arcana cards started hovering around it. They then dissolved and became a mass of swirling Arcane energy. "Minor Arcana: The Suit of Wands."

Zeno immediately swung his arm downward and fired a huge amount of explosive Arcane energy bolts at the area where Cloud was standing. There seemed to be no way out of this one.

Last edited by Zeno on 2nd April 2012, 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 25th March 2012, 11:18 am

Cloud was quite offended by the rude abrupt attack. "Deity Possession: Akapera." Cloud transformed into the deadly vocal artist once more and began to combat the large arcane energy attack with high pitched sound waves. The two spells met, but the sound waves could only hold so much of the attack. A bit got through to Cloud giving him moderate arcane magic burns on his upper shoulder and torso.

He stepped back a few steps with his head down. He began to take in a deep breath and he rose his head. He let out three consecutive soundwaves that hurled towards his opponent.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 31st March 2012, 8:49 am

Zeno tried to use his flight ability to dodge the sound waves but his reaction was too slow. Two of the three waves hit him and he lost sense of coordination. Like a hawk pierced by an arrow he crumbled to the ground.
    He crashed on his back and bounced once.

Zeno got up after two seconds, reassured his grip on the Arcane greatsword and wrapped his cloak around the other arm. He then turned his head and locked his eyes onto his opponent.

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 31st March 2012, 1:32 pm

Cloud leaped over to his fallen dagger knowing that this man might want to close the distance. He put the legendary dagger away for later and transformed into Hanbāgā and began to grow to his deity's maximum at 14'0 tall and 1500 pounds. His strength grew in proportion tho his size and he picked up a large oak that had not fallen when the earth split. He proceeded to hurl it at his opponent with extreme velocity.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:46 am