Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time For A True Display Of Skill! (Soren's entrance; available to all)

Finale
    Finale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arcane Shot
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time For A True Display Of Skill!  (Soren's entrance; available to all) Empty Time For A True Display Of Skill! (Soren's entrance; available to all)

Post by Finale 29th October 2015, 3:57 pm

Soren grinned.  It was time.  He knew where he was going to put his talents to use at - Infinity Hydra.  From what he knew, a relatively new guild, and because it was new, it was very likely to have adventure, perfect for him, or so he thought.  A guild will finally recieve my talents, he thought to himself, I just hope that they're ready for them.  Despite this, he really wasn't sure what to expect; he had never been in a guild before this, and while he could make friends easily, didn't really have many; he wasn't really interested in most people, but always made sure to leave a good first impression.

He got to the door, yet, he wasn't nervous at all; it'd just be another place for him to slowly make his mark, right?  Well, that's what he thought.  Maybe it'd be that way, maybe not, but what definitely came in through was him.  He made sure to open the guild hall doors in such a way that everyone could hear him entering, when they were fully opened, booming "The greatest has arrived!"  Most of the common folk were just looking at him somewhat dumbfounded, but he casually strolled in.

As he walked by people towards where the drinks he served, he often stopped briefly to say a word or two to some random stranger, "Oh yes, very pleasant to meet you." and "Yes, I know, I'm awesome!"  Just random things related to that.  When he got to where the drinks were served, he gave his signature grin to whoever was behind the counter.  "Give me your best drink." whether or not they'd actually do it, Soren would never know; he had his back turned to the bar and was looking at everyone else with his half grin, soaking in the environment.

It seemed like a nice place.

"So, what do you have to say about the guild?" he would make conversation with whoever was handling the bar at that time, whether or not he got a drink, turning his head half way to face them.  "Do you enjoy it here?"
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

Time For A True Display Of Skill!  (Soren's entrance; available to all) Empty Re: Time For A True Display Of Skill! (Soren's entrance; available to all)

Post by Sora 30th October 2015, 11:39 am

It was just another day in the Infinity Hydra Tavern, guests here and there scattering throughout the hours for an array of meals and drinks alike. From visitors of other guilds to mages of Infinity Hydra, Shu tended to them all with the same smile on her face and usual posture she trained herself in. It was in this Tavern where she could always be found, carrying out her responsibilities among other means. It was in this particular hour of the day that she was cleaning the counter of the bar with a white cloth, humming a soft tune to herself as she was losing herself in her thoughts.

Until the front door burst open.

With a flinch of her body, jolting forward in an even surprise, the young woman's violet orbs widened as her complete attention was focused on the individual making quite the entrance. Whether or not this individual was here to join the guild or another guest was a complete mystery at the moment, but nevertheless he strode in with quite the buoyant personality. He ordered for the best drink, and the young woman became flustered. She was just used to delivering the drinks and serving whatever food was prepared; not making them!

I-If only Kiku was here right now. He'd know what to do!

Ignoring the tint of pink decorating her cheeks, she just did her best to clean the table area while the peculiar stranger spoke to the group of people around at the time. Despite the level of embarrassment clearly coating her entire figure, she was doing her best to brush it off. Shu needed to keep up her level of professionalism and stature, and as the stranger spoke up she nearly missed his words - stopping for a moment in her wiping of the counter to softly speak up.

"I-It's enjoyable here, yes. There are many interesting people to meet and get t-to know. Once you're here for long enough, it's like you become a part of a family."

She quickly gazed the man's way and offered a friendly smile before turning her focus back to the counter top.

"About your drink, my apologies, sir. I-I only know how to serve them and food, not make them. But if I may ask, what is your name? Y-You certainly know how to make an entrance."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time For A True Display Of Skill!  (Soren's entrance; available to all) Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Finale
    Finale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arcane Shot
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time For A True Display Of Skill!  (Soren's entrance; available to all) Empty Re: Time For A True Display Of Skill! (Soren's entrance; available to all)

Post by Finale 1st November 2015, 9:09 am

Soren's attention was fully caught by the one speaking behind the bar, whom was a female.  He turned around and took a seat on the chair that was there, resting both his arms and elbows on the counter.  "A big family, eh?" his half grin turned into a light-hearted smile, "Not sure I'd suit this place, then...", he murmured so low that he'd be surprised if the girl could hear him.

He took a sigh upon hearing his drinking situation, but it wasn't one of disappointment or bad manner, and still with his light smile, answered the girl, "That's alright; I don't suppose you have some water, then?  I don't believe that needs too much knowledge.", he said.  When she asked for him name, that's when he took a deep breath.  "Well, it is common curtousy for a gentleman to give his name first, however, I am not a gentleman."  He rose from his seat for a moment and rested his palms on the counter, leaning forward slightly and squinting his eyes, looking at the girl carefully, before resuming back to his seat.

"But, I suppose I'll make an exception this time.  The name is Soren; Soren Hex.  Only the greatest, such myself, can make such an entrance!" he said in a good manner.  While his arm was rested on the counter, he extended it slightly to shake the womans hand.  "Now, I've gone through the trouble of telling you who I am, why don't you do the same for me?  It's only fair, after all. Also, you're not... The same as everyone else here, are you?"
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 2nd November 2015, 8:09 am

Upon inquiry of her words of this place seeming like a big family, the man seemed to be slightly troubled if not only muttering softly to himself. The waitress could only slow down her circular rubbing of the counter-top with the soft, white cloth she occasionally cleaned to freshen it up. Whatever the man muttered was something he would keep to himself, for Shu didn't wish to pry into him out of not only a professional stature. . . but of kindness and respect. It was important that anyone feel comfortable and happy whether they were new or not, and this man sitting at the counter was no different.

With a nod of her head at his suggestion of water, the maiden began to quickly prepare his drink of water for him. Placing the liquid in a regularly sized glass cup, she gently slid it his way with a bow of her head in hopes he may be satisfied with this choice instead - a smile softly etched onto her lips. If there was one trait about this man that was hard to ignore, it was his unusually blunt nature. Judging from the way he began to speak when she had asked for a name, declaring himself not a gentleman, she knew he was even suggesting her speak her name first before he did in that circumstance. Such a trait was scarcely found in most individuals in the guild or even those she met outside of it, and it was quite a rarity.

When the man placed his palms on the surface of the counter, the waitress flinched and focused her complete attention on him; losing any tracks of her thoughts and mental notes about the individual before her. Leaning back in the slightest fashion with a singular blink, she awaited anything he had to say or do - a part of her curious why he had to lean forward. Was he observing her? An examination? Or was he just curious? When the man soon pulled away and retracted back into his seat, he introduced himself while Shu sighed softly inwardly as the answer was revealed.

His name was certainly suiting of him. As he extended his hand for the black haired woman to shake, she smiled softly and extended her own hand. With a grasp of his hand that wasn't too soft or too firm, she gently shook with a tilt of her head - Soren even earning a soft giggle from her because of his behavior. "Of course. Aha, my name is Shu, Soren. It's very nice to meet you and make your acquaintance. I-I certainly do hope you're finding it quite nice here, and to your liking." But she trailed off as the newly introduced acquaintance said something rather intriguing, causing her to raise a brow in curiosity.

"B-But if I may ask, what do you mean by saying that I'm n-not like everyone else here, sir? I'm merely just curious."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time For A True Display Of Skill!  (Soren's entrance; available to all) Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 2nd November 2015, 9:43 pm

Tapping the end of her pen against her lips, Tyriel counted each of the barrels of stock they had, taking into account of what type, brand and where they received them from. She had to do this frequently to make sure that certain individuals were not wasting precious alcohol with dumb actions. Like throwing it on members or breaking the barrels.. Alcohol was expensive, especially the one that the master drinks. Imported Sake... big taxes.

She sighed heavily as the numbers were just not adding up and she would have to have a deep conversation with the bartender Kiku. She scratched the back of her head and exited the storeroom to find herself just behind the bar. Tyriel smiled as she saw a beloved guildmate and teammate Shu, along with a new gentlemen that she had not seen before.
    " Hello Shu!" She said warmly as she walked up to her friend, her hair flowing behind her shoulders and her clipboard in her arms.

She eyed the newcomer, perhaps he was here to meet the guildmaster... It was unfortunate that he did not seem to be around today. Tyriel extended her own hand from over the bar, " My name is Tyriel, Head of Resilience. Perhaps i can help you with something?" She asked appropriately. " Are you looking to join our guild?" She asked with a smirk then reaching for her pen. " If so, i have a few things that are required for you to fill out then we shall begin with providing you with a tattoo."

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:54 pm