Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'm Going To Earthland and Beyond

I'm Going To Earthland and Beyond Empty I'm Going To Earthland and Beyond

Post by Guest 28th October 2015, 2:46 pm

Marschal stared wide-eyed at his surroundings; having never been at Rose Garden before, the place was different. It was a unique attraction that all Marschal wanted to do was run around, and see as much of the place as possible. However, sightseeing was not what he was here for, as he was here to register his passport he had been given. If he wanted to do more jobs, then he was bound to head to this place eventually, and get everything registered and ready for traveling. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to do most of the jobs that the other mages would be allowed to do; he'd be stuck back at the guild. Plus, he wanted to impress Izayuki with going on a job on his own, to show that he really wasn't that much of a scaredy cat. Because he was new to the whole mage and guild thing, going on jobs wasn't much of his forte to begin with.

He nearly stumbled into a waiting person as he approached the very long line for registering passports. The person, who had felt the slight stumble, turned to face the young mage, growl at him, and turn back to waiting. Marschal wasn't a big fan of how grouchy everyone seemed to be while waiting, but that was expected for such a rare event. After all, from what he had heard, it'd been a while since Fiore had opened its borders to outside countries. It would be amazing if he could just get his passport registered and ready to go, so he could see the rest of the world. Besides, his mother had never bothered to register a passport for him; she likely thought he wouldn't ever be leaving Fiore. Well, guess what, Mother. I'm going to be going places that you never expected me to go to ever.

A bright smile traced his lips, and Marschal began stepping his way through the line, cutting people in their places. They threw angry shouts at him, but he simply ignored the hurtful words and proceeded to the registering desk. He was going to get this done no matter what, and people were not going to stop him from cutting the line. Finally, the mage reached the clerk at the desk and pressed his passport forward, staring innocently up at the aged man. "I would like to register my passport. . . please," Marschy spoke softly as he waited. The old man, who looked to also be grumpy, grabbed the passport and quickly stamped it, shoving it back in Marschal's direction. He frowned, but didn't say anything else as he stepped out of the line and looked back around at Rose Garden.

Well, at least, now that it was over, he would be able to go sightseeing in Rose Garden for a while. He'd be able to relax and wind back without having to stress over getting his passport registered anymore.Stepping away from the line farther, Marschal wandered off to go find something better to do, and stay away from the crowd.

WC: 509

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:54 am