Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

COUNTING UP THE COST ♦ job

Private Re: COUNTING UP THE COST ♦ job

Post by Guest 21st December 2015, 8:29 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer    

Empty threats? What a joke.... heh, she was not joking. Even if she could not eat someone in her human or true form, she had plenty of other shapes to pick from to complete the job. Hopefully, however, she would no have to.
    The fact that her companion did not believe her, though, was a different story. Yes, it could seem shifty, literally, as she had already established she was capable of transforming. Still, nobody had ever dismissed her claim before. That very thought brought a small grin to her face after a temporary face of confusion.

"Ya mentioned you're part panther-yokai, right? Well I am a yokai too... a tanuki. And raccoon dogs are best known for their transformation abilities~" Izayuki explained, flicking her tail right and left proudly. "I s'pose ya don't have to believe me though... just no telling..." she continued, snapping her fingers to at least signal the ice around his feet to shatter. Upon release, the man bolted and waited by the door as the train pulled into the station, quickly dashing off once the locomotive stopped and opened.

Location;; Train Station
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 185
    OOC;;

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 10:19 am