Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Position : None
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok Empty HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok

Post by DragonPantsu 25th October 2015, 4:53 pm

Name: Ragna
    Rank: Legendary: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14656-the-pet-shop
    Species: Liger Mech
    Type: Combat Pet
    Description:
    HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok 698298-images

HSIH-04X9: Ragnarok, a.k.a Ragna for short, is a sentient A.I liger based mecha built by Haretsa as her own personal pet with parts obtained from the Talonia Black Market after she joined Sabertooth. Ragna stands at 8.5 meters on all fours (20.5 meters when standing on its hind legs) and weighs roughly 85 tons. While the robot is a completely sentient A.I on its own, the head of the beast contains a cockpit with seats for up to 5 people for traveling purposes; though only Haretsa is capable of assuming direct control of the liger mecha.

Ragna possess a traveling speed of up to 307kmh (190 MPH) and about 60MPH in combat. Ragna also runs on a solar powered generator system that allows to him to keep on going and going. Due to his massive size, Ragna is unable to enter a building or any kind of underground facility (that aren’t out in the open/destroyed already)

Being a robotic animal, Ragna posses the unique functionality of being unable to die...technically. Ragna can still be destroyed/heavily damage, but Haretsa can still repair him afterwards. If Ragna is either destroyed or heavily damaged during a thread, he cannot be used for the next 5 threads chronologically as Haretsa sets about repairing him IC and will cost 40K Jewels to repair.

Abilities:

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 29th October 2015, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok Empty Re: HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok

Post by Mistress Venir 29th October 2015, 4:10 pm

HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok ZeE1vMj

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

HSIH-04X9 Ragnarok Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:48 pm