Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Downtime Snacks

Cielle
    Cielle

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Paradise Control
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Downtime Snacks Empty Downtime Snacks

Post by Cielle 7th October 2015, 8:37 pm

It’d been a hell of a day to say the least, one that definitely required a little something to drink to dull the details. ’I’ll have to have a word with him about omitting facts later,’ she surmised, grabbing a seat at one of the tables and placing a quick order to one of the waitresses. After this day though she decided to just cut loose and order plenty of sweet things, deciding she damned well wanted breakfast for dinner as a huge stack of smoking hot pancakes slathered in syrup sounded pretty good about now. Tacking on some alcoholic smoothie drink – she didn’t care as long as the thing came with those equally sweet cherries soaked in juice – Rohma slumped forward and sighed.

’Team huh?’ It’d been something they talked about before she all but shoved him towards the medical unit. She’d agreed, albeit more in a “yeah yeah, now GO!” type of way. Actually teaming up with someone though…she frowned, ’Well, I mean not that it’d hurt anything. But…’ The woman certainly hadn’t expecting to join one so soon after joining, though in reality the more she thought about it the more Rohma remembered she hadn’t really…had a lot of expectations for things. Joining had been something akin to a whim for her as it offered a stable place to return to after trips and maybe she could perform some easy tasks along the way? Such had been her initial plan, ’But…I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to have a partner or few here and there.’

As the steaming stack and cool glass of some fruity cocktail clattered in front of the mage she couldn’t help grinning, ’Wonder if it’ll become a habit o’ his to lose clothes here and there. Dashes of eye candy ain’t a bad perk either.’ Well it was no use dwelling on it now as she opted to stuff her face with a huge forkful of the fluffy food. Not like there couldn’t be the odd secret here or there even amongst teammates.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MorpheusDavol
    MorpheusDavol

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 631.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Downtime Snacks Empty Re: Downtime Snacks

Post by MorpheusDavol 7th October 2015, 9:15 pm

Ugh. The adreline of battle had wore off by now but despite doctor wishes he couldn't remain just bed ridden it was a pet peeve of his. He let out a dry chuckle as the medic sighed shaking his head but finished bandaging the poor sap up and offering him one crutch. The damage Hayden had took was two broken ribs along with an absurd amount of scratches and cuts mostly from the battle with the bear- it was a fucking bear after all. When he explained the situation to the doctor who just sighed muttering something about crazy battle mages.

"Gods.." Hayden muttered as he used his crutch to limp through the halls of the guild, having been given some new brown leather pants and boots to put on. However, his arms where far to sore to bring them over his head so he had no shirt as of now only some bandages wrapping around the mid portion of his torso. Despite covering up his nipples and upper abdominal muscles it displayed twenty five years worth of scarring from all types of battles- particular a deep gash that ran from each side of his pectoral muscles. Of course some people stared at him but chalked it up to him being sore- besides Hayden was fairly built afterall so certain people even enjoyed the eye candy.

Upon arriving in the main hall there was a multitude of people but for now he simply sighed scanning the room to locate a certain girl that he had offered his teamship too. None the less he found them at the bar so with a slight hobble to his limp he made him way with the crutch under his arm arriving behind them speaking in his calm and collected voice. "Room for two?" He asked standing behind the open seat next to them. "Team mate." He added with a small chuckle to his voice before wincing gripping his side with a grunt before slowly going back to a normal standing position supported by his crutch. 'You know... now that I can look at them I can swear that I've seen her before..' He thought before suddenly the last issue of sorcerer's weekly flashed through his head, they couldn't have been!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Downtime Snacks Easy-modo_zps6vsri8ro
    ~ Vanguard ~
    Vanguard:
    Cielle
    Cielle

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cielle 7th October 2015, 9:47 pm

A voice piped up behind her just as the woman swallowed another morsel of her meal, Rohma nudging the chair out from under the table so the fellow could have a seat. Judging by the groan he was feeling some of the pain and strain from earlier – though to be fair he’d taken on a bear, and the dude preferred things more up close and personal-like in combat compared to the more roguish mage. Actually taking a gander however had the woman stopping mid-forkful-o-food to her mouth and letting the hand bring it back to the plate, an eyebrow raising.

For a brief moment she considered letting some quip slip about muscle men “forgetting” their shirts, but eyeing the crutches she reeled it back in, ”S’not too bad, is it?” Gesturing to him with her fork, Rohma eyed some of the older gashes as well. ’Wonder where some of those came from…but then again, he is a fighter.’ Hayden already demonstrated his strength and prowess with a sword earlier, the gun toting female not even sure if she could lift his sword, much less wield it with any results. Rather than dredge up the events she waved to one of the waitresses, the woman calling out that she’d be there in a moment.

”Let’s get some food and drink in that gullet, should help with the healin’ a bit,” or at least she often felt better after a good plate or bowl. Besides the body needed energy and to be built like that probably required a hell of a diet she imagined. However the fellow had some funny gleam in his eye, like he wasn’t telling her something and it started to irk her a bit. Eyes narrowing she carefully asked, ”…what’s goin’ around that noggin of your’s Muscles?” It wasn’t the best nickname to date, just the first thing that came to mind. The firsts were rarely winners though.

MorpheusDavol
    MorpheusDavol

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MorpheusDavol 8th October 2015, 6:11 pm

Hayden took the seat graciously enough going so far as to grunt as he placed his crutches next to him, the wooden items resting against his chair now. However, there was more pressing matters such as why he was sitting with a model from his child and let alone one that proved to actually be relatively good in combat. So as she asked about his wounds he shrugged slightly causing his wounds to flex which got him to whince and sigh once more resting his calloused and scarred arms on the table, each line that adorned his body something he wore proudly. Each one had a story he could recall but now was not the time to think about that.

"I've been better- but yeah some food would also be good." He agreed knowing that someone who trained and fought as frequently as him needed a healthy and heart diet to be at his peak performance as opposed to those skinny boney mages he saw so often. Yet he caught the slight glare she was throwing his way which caused him to let out a small chuckle as he leaned back in his chair crossing his arms at the name a small smirk playing on his face.

"Muscles? Lame. However- if you must know you just remind me of a certain dominatrix I saw in sorcerer weekly oh just last week you wouldn't perhaps know about them? I hear they are from our guild." He chided softly knowing she would know full well he knew it was her, each word simply a jest at his new team mate. "Gotta say- not many people tend to get carried by men like myself should I have to lock my door at night~" He withheld a chuckle but had that sly smile over his usually un-yielding face. Oh he was enjoying himself.

~ Vanguard ~
    Vanguard:
    Cielle
    Cielle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cielle 9th October 2015, 2:23 am

An eyebrow arched and the rhythm of chewing slowed for a moment before regaining its prior pace. One small sip of her fruity drink helped wash it all down as a small smirk played across her face, ”I promise I’ll think of something better, but I’m not sure what you’re talking about.” Rohma grinned, refusing to meet her gaze as a small chuckle or two slipped out, ”I’m sure you bought the copy for the articles, no? It was a riveting piece about being eco-friendly.” Of course, all the pictures of the various legal mages had been about being…”eco-friendly.” At least if one squinted hard enough they could see it, Rohma still had her doubts.

”I’m sure if you’re a good boy this mysterious woman’ll leave you alone.” Stuffing another helping into her mouth, Rohma’s mind wandered off as the waitress finally popped over to take Hayden’s order, fondly recalling some of the specimens at the shoot. She certainly wouldn’t make modeling a common thing, but for the day it’d been a fun little moment and something she could look back on with a hint of feminine fondness.

Once the woman left to place his order – lingering as the waitress probably couldn’t help staring - her attention turned back to the present, another small half-smile returning, ”If it’s any consolation though only maybe one or two could match you in terms of muscles. Sadly didn’t have an opportunity to test their sword skills however, so I’ll leave that up to your imagination.” They’d been more pretty-boy types, likely building their bodies up for the sheer picture quality, and taking another side-glance at her dinner companion she wouldn’t be surprised if they cheated a bit with enhancers or some such, his body looking a bit more real in comparison. ’They also lacked the scars of hard work,’ she mentally noted, more openly eyeing the large scar running across his chest, ’but I guess those aren’t as desirable outside heroic professions.’ Heavens knew they’d likely airbrushed a few of her imperfections away, skulking about tombs not always the safest of hobbies, but the raven-haired traveler didn’t sport anything on par with his battle wounds.

MorpheusDavol
    MorpheusDavol

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MorpheusDavol 9th October 2015, 7:09 am

"It was just riveting." He agreed although the sarcasm that both of them shared slightly was an indication of how that whole piece may have just been some fan service. None the less she had to throw a tease his way informing him that if he was a good boy he wouldn't have to worry about that, while he wasn't dark wizard material he liked to think he rode on the darker side some times. You imbetween giving free swimming lessons and delivering love letters, those really didn't build up to help the hard exterior he seemed to display a majority of the time. Yet just as they spoke he didn't really have time to reply as the fairly cure waitress return to take his order.

"You I wouldn't mind some beef or something." He expressed to the waitress however it was noticable as a bit of flirting was done by the waitress Hayden with holding a smile slightly, despite teasing Rohma he actually had little to no experience when it came to women- you could say all the years he's focused on his craft severly took away from his life in general a sacrifice that he didn't regret nor love. It simply was a necessity. Some enough the waitress had to deal with other customers before recording his order and departing to deal with other customers and drop his order off.

"Sadly." He agreed with a yawn crossing his arms again as his head dipped down as fatigue started nipping at his body, he rarely cared where he slept or rested so long as it was safe and this was a good place. He cocked his head over to the female looking her up and down before silently giving a approving nod as if he accepted their company- he was a solitary person most of the time so this was well a surprise for himself and a step forward into something new.

~ Vanguard ~
    Vanguard:
    Cielle
    Cielle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cielle 10th October 2015, 10:34 pm

Eyeing the man over the last few bites of her food, it was hard to come to a decision on what to do exactly. For one thing, what was the nod about? What exactly did he approve of with it? Yet despite the temptation to be either snarky or a smart ass as per usual, the yawn caused the woman to lean towards either recommending he head to his room or offer to help him. The man was using crutches after all so if he wanted to perhaps dine and then flop onto his bed it might be the better option after the day he’d been through.

”Wouldn’t recommend sleeping here if you’re about to nod off there,” she mumbled loud enough for him to hear, ”S’bad for your back, but likely worse in your roughed up state. Wouldn’t want you hobbling along like an old man or sommat.” Pausing, more because the offer felt a bit weird normally, but again a part of her took a bit of pity on him, ”If ya want I can just bring the plate to your room. A spot of rest would be good…” Gods Rohma almost rolled her eyes at herself, sounding a bit like a mother hen in her opinion. ’Then again….not like I haven’t received the same advice. And at least it’s more a suggestion than nagging…’

And she wouldn’t go hog-tie him like her blasted best friend almost did. Even if resting rather than trudging back off to another adventure had been a better idea.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:35 am