Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Destinies Entwined

Rainn
    Rainn

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kokeshi Tears(Holder)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Destinies Entwined

Post by Rainn 30th September 2015, 11:41 am

Rainn slowly made his way to guild hall. His day hadn't been the best and his spirit was diminished greatly. That is until he saw what was behind those giant doors. An inner flame began to spark, and a smile took over his blank expression. It was very rare for him to show any form of emotion, but this just felt right.

He watched on as the rest of the group threw out bits of their magic for Zack to witness. Zhi gracefully teleported around, a small boy ate some iron, and a blushing girl made some. They were quite the interesting bunch, and then it came time for Rainn to show what he had.

He hadn't exactly prepared enough to show off anything special for Zack, but he did have a small trick or two up his sleeve. A couple of Kokeshi dolls that were nestled within Rainn's waist line were pulled forward. He spun them rapidly in each hand tossing the heads off. With a smile, He ripped the dolls down. Waves of water poured forth and began to orbit his body. The streams began to break apart and pack themselves into tiny orbs. Rotating around his body in an X formation.

"I guess you could say I'm a water mage... But I rely on these dolls to channel my energy." He spoke out to the Guild Master whilst displaying the blank dolls.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Destinies Entwined - Page 2 K05wxw
    Ex-Elemental Brigade
    Zhi Wuju, Slade Wallins, Eliot Malprig, Rainn Rollands, and Leivinia Rikou
    Looking for New Team

Completed Jobs
    D: 3 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0
    Jaxhan
    Jaxhan

Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 405.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jaxhan 30th September 2015, 7:48 pm

Episode 1:
    Destinies Entwined

Slade was impressed by what he saw in the Guild Hall. First there was a perverted Teleporter who he guessed used Teleportation Magic. After him came a boy who peaked the Fire Dragon Slayer’s interest. Eliot could control iron while also, consuming it as well. That’s when he wondered if the blonde haired boy had a similar type of magic as Slade was able to consume Fire.

Next came a small girl who could conjure up Iron. He wasn’t sure what to make of her ability, mostly because Eliot had a similar form of it. After Gazette finished, the man who Slade had punched earlier displayed his magic. The Dragon Slayer didn’t like it very much, mostly because he was afraid of water.

Once everyone else had finished, Slade decided to go next. First he looked around the Guild Hall and spotted a few icicles hanging around the walls. After he found the largest piece, he kicked it and broke it off. Smoke then seeped from his mouth as he disappeared into a blanket of smog with the piece of ice.

A few bright lights could be seen from the outside as Slade covered his fingers in fire. He then struck the block of ice repeatedly with his claws until he sculpted a miniature version of himself. After he was finished, his smoke finally cleared and he boasted with his fiery claws still visible.

“I’m Slade Wallins,” he introduce himself, “And my magic is Fire Dragon Slayer.”

WC: 247

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Destinies Entwined - Page 2 HcwVH6s

Character | Magic

Elemental Brigade: Zhi Wuju, Slade Wallins, Eliot Malprig, Rainn Rollands, and Leivinia Rikou

Completed Jobs
    D: 10 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 13th October 2015, 7:43 pm

"Two dragon slayers, a molding mage, a water totem mage, and mister wings over there. Good catch, a nice boost to our guilds already impressive roster. That makes four dragon slayers in total Zack, makes me think fate is setting us up for a dragon fight." Akryn said before stepping forward to eye the new members, his single eye a deep, royal blue today. "Names Akryn, Akryn Motomiji. Welcome to the guild, if any of you wish to spar sometime, or even train to improve your skills, let me know. I have a special court yard for that sort of thing." Akryn said, jerking his thumb towards a set of doors off to the side as a big grin came over his face. "Though I warn ya, I don't hold back, not even for girls. Aint doing ya any favors if I treat ya with kid gloves after all. Anyway, dinner will be ready soon if ya stick around, I have some lion meat saved that I planned to roast up tonight, you're in for a treat." Akryn said before turning and heading off towards what was presumably the kitchen.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:03 am