Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Test Thread - Don’t post please!]

--Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Test Thread - Don’t post please!] Empty [Test Thread - Don’t post please!]

Post by --Cookie__ 13th August 2015, 7:20 pm

Just for testing~!

Last edited by --Cookie__ on 13th August 2015, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Test Thread - Don’t post please!] XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Test Thread - Don’t post please!] Empty Re: [Test Thread - Don’t post please!]

Post by --Cookie__ 13th August 2015, 8:01 pm

I TRIED TO EAT AN ORANGE TODAY, TOO, BUT AGAIN, IT WAS SOUR AND I CRIED. BECAUSE IT'S UNLIKE ME TO LEAVE ANY BEHIND, I ATE IT ALL; I LOVED IT...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec accumsan justo nisl. Donec vulputate aliquet felis et viverra. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras placerat purus sit amet nisl iaculis posuere. Curabitur sit amet risus blandit, scelerisque turpis at, ultricies quam. Nam mattis urna eget magna maximus sagittis. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Donec varius placerat massa ac porta.

Pellentesque lectus augue, eleifend vitae diam ac, bibendum fringilla augue. Ut mauris risus, viverra a neque ut, vulputate laoreet odio. Aenean id varius lectus. Ut blandit urna in feugiat aliquam. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum eu diam elementum, consectetur felis ultricies, fringilla erat. Aliquam non pretium nisi. Integer rhoncus molestie.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

162.5/1200
    Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Panda Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seijin 13th August 2015, 8:25 pm

Title wasn't loading, don't - what?
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 13th August 2015, 8:26 pm

Ah, it just ‘Don’t post’ o.o I’ll delete the little wordy thing ‘We all wish’ in hopes that it’ll pop up xwx
    Sorry for the inconvenience ;~;

162.5/1200
    Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: BADlands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alex 17th August 2015, 4:11 pm

I’ll never be more, than a wolf at your door for dinner

Actions
    Thoughts
    Speaking"

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Spoiler:

--Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 2nd October 2015, 6:42 pm

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw

Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot.

Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

TAGGED // notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes

sucré @ gs

Spoiler:

162.5/1200
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 2nd October 2015, 7:04 pm

Oh baby,
    I'll teach you something sinful~

well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. that show's called a pilot. then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. some pilots get picked and become television programs. some don't, become nothing. she starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee. well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. that show's called a pilot.

then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. some pilots get picked and become television programs. some don't, become nothing. she starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee.

@tagged | ### | notes go here

© hyacintho of GS

Spoiler:

162.5/1200
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 3rd October 2015, 10:49 am

My ghost
    Where'd you go?

well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. that show's called a pilot. then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. some pilots get picked and become television programs. some don't, become nothing. she starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee. well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. that show's called a pilot.

then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. some pilots get picked and become television programs. some don't, become nothing. she starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. and you will know my name is the lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee.

Spoiler:

My ghost
    Where'd you go?

@tagged | ### | notes go here

© hyacintho of GS

Spoiler:

162.5/1200
    Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alex 5th October 2015, 4:11 pm

Oh baby,
    I'll teach you something sinful~

Spoiler:

Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alex 17th October 2015, 10:03 pm

A world of shimmering stars was what she saw, a blanket of darkness behind them- illuminating them in the best way possible. She stood quietly, arms crossed beneath her bust in a lazy fashion, shimmering blue orbs staring up at the gorgeous show above her. Light hues would follow a star that seemed to fall from the heavens, flashing over the sky is a flurrying of silvers and breath-taking blues. The grip she held on herself tightened slightly, a sense of cold pricking at whatever bare skin it could touch. She hadn’t been wearing anything heavy when coming here, lost in a daze of sorts. Alex was much to excited to see such a world of beauty that she had heard of from countless others, whether is was simply small snippets, a full conversation, or just a whisper of words- it all made her itch to see such a place.

Curling slender fingers over the edge of her sleeve, the feeling of the woven fabric rubbing against her skin giving her a slight bit of warmth. It was just a pale colored sweater, the sleeves a bit longer than they should’ve been. Something like this gave her a sense of warmth though, an itchy fabric that seems like it was woven by that of an old woman who had nothing left to do with her life but make those who she loved happy with simple items of warming cloth. The corner of her lips curled upward in that of a smile, one hands reaching up to brush back a dark strand of violet hair behind her ear. With a quiet step forward, Alex continued to star happily at the horizon, her gaze following stars that seemed as if the heavens were raining. She wanted to see more, so much more and that’s what she’d do as soon as her expected guest was to arrive.

Alex actually had no idea who was arriving, she only knew that she’d bump into them at some point within the next little bit as self-conceited as that sounded but she expected it nonetheless and would wait patiently until she had to leave again. As the female continued to walk down the path she was one, observing everything that seemed laid out before her, she could faintly hear the sound of her feet hitting the ground beneath her. It sounded muted yet gave her a sense of serenity. She didn’t have very many days where she was alone like this and she enjoyed it you could say.

After a few moments of slow paced walking, a sigh danced on her lips, her chest raising and lowering with the action. Slowly, the curtains drew closed over her shinning hues and she stood there quietly and as the seconds rolled by, the corners of her plump lips curled upward in that of a smirk yet soft as a smile. Oh what am I waiting for?

Spoiler:

Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alex 17th October 2015, 10:11 pm

A world of shimmering stars was what she saw, a blanket of darkness behind them- illuminating them in the best way possible. She stood quietly, arms crossed beneath her bust in a lazy fashion, shimmering blue orbs staring up at the gorgeous show above her. Light hues would follow a star that seemed to fall from the heavens, flashing over the sky is a flurrying of silvers and breath-taking blues. The grip she held on herself tightened slightly, a sense of cold pricking at whatever bare skin it could touch. She hadn’t been wearing anything heavy when coming here, lost in a daze of sorts. Alex was much to excited to see such a world of beauty that she had heard of from countless others, whether is was simply small snippets, a full conversation, or just a whisper of words- it all made her itch to see such a place.

Curling slender fingers over the edge of her sleeve, the feeling of the woven fabric rubbing against her skin giving her a slight bit of warmth. It was just a pale colored sweater, the sleeves a bit longer than they should’ve been. Something like this gave her a sense of warmth though, an itchy fabric that seems like it was woven by that of an old woman who had nothing left to do with her life but make those who she loved happy with simple items of warming cloth. The corner of her lips curled upward in that of a smile, one hands reaching up to brush back a dark strand of violet hair behind her ear. With a quiet step forward, Alex continued to star happily at the horizon, her gaze following stars that seemed as if the heavens were raining. She wanted to see more, so much more and that’s what she’d do as soon as her expected guest was to arrive.

Alex actually had no idea who was arriving, she only knew that she’d bump into them at some point within the next little bit as self-conceited as that sounded but she expected it nonetheless and would wait patiently until she had to leave again. As the female continued to walk down the path she was one, observing everything that seemed laid out before her, she could faintly hear the sound of her feet hitting the ground beneath her. It sounded muted yet gave her a sense of serenity. She didn’t have very many days where she was alone like this and she enjoyed it you could say.

After a few moments of slow paced walking, a sigh danced on her lips, her chest raising and lowering with the action. Slowly, the curtains drew closed over her shinning hues and she stood there quietly and as the seconds rolled by, the corners of her plump lips curled upward in that of a smirk yet soft as a smile. Oh what am I waiting for?

Spoiler:

Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alex 17th October 2015, 10:19 pm

Spoiler:

Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alex 17th October 2015, 10:20 pm

Spoiler:

--Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 26th November 2015, 8:27 pm

if you wanna find love
    then you know where the city is

162.5/1200
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 26th November 2015, 8:33 pm

[dohtml]
    [/dohtml]

162.5/1200
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 26th November 2015, 8:38 pm

falling
    up and down my spine go shockwaves now tumbling head over heels lost in this maze again cause i'm falling falling fast like i always do tell me it won't pass i've everything to lose stop me before i go too far hold my tongue

162.5/1200
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 26th November 2015, 8:47 pm

where there is desire there is gonna be a flame
    Where there is a flame Someone's bound to get burned But just because it burns Doesn't mean you're gonna die -----------------

seriously need to change the pictures [just grabbed whatever ones were handy]

162.5/1200
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 26th November 2015, 9:06 pm

[dohtml]
    We must be klllers children of the wild ones
    DATE MESSAGE GOES HERE
    [/dohtml]

162.5/1200

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:48 pm