Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cool Waters (Kakuma/Private)

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Cool Waters (Kakuma/Private) Empty Cool Waters (Kakuma/Private)

Post by King Elyx 27th July 2015, 8:25 am

Elyx was walking over to the Guild hall this time, there was something about these bracelets that the boy still wanted to know about. The Dragon Bones, he never took them off, ever since Kakuma told him to put them on, but why would she give him the task if he already had hit A rank, yet nothing happened to him. Elyx had yet to give the Myosotis flowers to the Guildmaster anyways, so what he planned to do was give the flowers that she wanted to her, than ask about the bracelets. Hopefully there was a reason being them, they were not the most comfortable of things to wear, but Elyx was willing to tolerate it. It was an order after all, and he was just too obedient to just simply take them off. The boy was alone, he did not need Ignite to be screwing up something so important, which is why he decided to let her sleep rather than wake her up. It was noon, but Ignite had always been waking up early to force the Violinist to go on jobs, this was just the final result of it. It put a smile on his face to know that he would have a nice quiet walk instead of a party that would end up haunting him. Still though, Ignite was able to make any situation a party, and he could not complain, without her, he would probably be bored many times. He would not even be where he is at because of all of the jobs she takes him on, he has the ability to pay plenty of rent and have some jewels left over to do some festive things as well. Just this once though, he needed to leave her behind so that he could talk to Kakuma privately.

Entering the Guild Hall was rare to the boy, after all, it was Ignite who got the jobs. The boy looked inside, then had to track down Kakuma's office. There was going to be a talk. The boy held the Myosotis Flowers in his right hand, nothing in his left. He had his regular clothing, a Short-sleeved T-Shirt with a White Jacket covering over it. Long Black pants as usual with the brown boots locked in place. A white knapsack was on his back, in which it carried his Violin and water bottles, but not chocolate bars this time. After searching, he remembered which door unlocked into her room, in which Elyx knocked on the door. Kakuma! I need to talk to you about the letter! Elyx said as he continued to knock.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Cool Waters (Kakuma/Private) Empty Re: Cool Waters (Kakuma/Private)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 27th July 2015, 10:22 am

Kakuma was busy doing some cleaning when Elyx knocked, she barely heard him. For a few second didn't think about it, when she did she called out to him. "Come in!" Kakuma as busy picking up from he last experiment that had failed, when the door opened she turned to face Elyx. "Hello have a seat i have to change clothes." She then walked over to her dresser, unclasping her dress as she did. She let if fall to the floor as she began digging around for another dress. "So did you get what.... I asked for?" Kakuma asked Elyx while looked around for her dress. "Damn i could have swore i had washed the other one." Kakuma remarked out loud. Little to her knowledge, Sophie had taken it for REAL cleaning, not what Kakuma did to clean them. She dug around a bit before giving up and pulling out a more... Regal dress. "Huh... This is... gonna be a pain to put on." clearly modesty was something Kakuma had in short supply, here she was standing stark naked in front of one of her guild mates, and she didn't care. Kakuma got the dress about half way on when she needed help getting it on. "Er... Elyx i need help getting this stupid thing on." She turned around so he could have access to the ribbons that secured the dress. She would not continue until he had done so.

The Dress:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cool Waters (Kakuma/Private) KF68skC
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th July 2015, 10:43 am

Thank you. Elyx said as he then walked into the office. When Kakuma told him to take a seat, his light brown eyes scanned the room to see where a seat was. They then locked onto a seat and the boy sat down onto it, he having the flowers still at hand. Yes, I have the flowers in my hand right here. Elyx announced as he then opened his palm. Meanwhile, Kakuma had something else of concern.The boy then nodded his head when Kakuma said she needed to change into a dress, just for the boy to nod. What he didn't remember was the fact that he was in Kakuma's room, it was a mix between her room and office. The fact was then injected into his head while his Guildmaster was getting changed... Right in front of his eyes. K-Kakuma... You're... You're... The boy stuttered as his face began to burn, the red was burning like a fire. Damn it Kakuma... I know you're a wolf... But come on! The boy thought to himself, he was not really one to be seeing this sort of thing and desperately watching. What made things a little bit worse was the fact that ever since he joined Black Rose, this was the second time he saw a woman naked in front of his eyes. Not even Ignite went so low. That was when Kakuma then asked for a little help from Elyx, causing the boy to shoot his eyes wide open. What, but if I screw up... I'd... But she is my Guildmaster... I can't exactly say no now can I... The boy thought to himself before nodding his head slowly.

Elyx stood up and walked over to Kakuma slowly, as if there were landmines in the room. He grabbed a part of the dress and looked around to see where it went, sort of like a puzzle. A weird, adult-like puzzle... Some people may say Elyx was lucky, but that was not how he liked to see himself in this sort of situation. Finally, he got one pieces of the dress on from behind her, his hands shaking as he placed it on. So far, he didn't seem to miss. In the meantime, he tried to change the subject. Er... Kakuma... I also have another question of concern. It was during my Exam when I got to B rank... About these Bone Bracelets. The Violinist said, losing half focus on the dress, but had enough to continue this puzzle.
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal warlord
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 4143.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Manipulation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 1st August 2015, 9:11 am

That morning, Jin had received an order from Kakuma via Sophie that Elyx had accomplished enough feats to become the guild’s ace. As the first ace of the guild, Jin was given the task of taking Elyx through the ritual. He was glad that Elyx too was becoming an ace. Both Elyx and Jin had joined the guild at the same time and initially went on jobs together. Until after a job that Elyx disappeared and began doing jobs on his own. Jin was instructed to meet Elyx at Kakuma’s office so he arrived on time. At the time both Elyx and Kakuma were inside. He knocked and opened the door, without waiting for any permission to enter. He had become slightly familiar with Kakuma so his true nature as a informal individual had begun to show. When he walked in, he noticed a strange sight but made little of it. ”Yo Elyx, Kakuma” he said as he greeted the two as if nothing was out of place.

”So Elyx, I’ll be waiting for you in the guild hall” he said smiling as he left heading towards the guild hall. The two had something to deal with so he decided to leave them alone. Jin had told Kaya that he would be taking Elyx through the ritual he had gone through. When Jin had went through the ritual with Kakuma, Kaya had been there. She decided that this time she didn’t want to tag along and wanted to play with Fira. So Jin was on his own, he stood by the portal that lead to the inner part of the sanctuary and waited Elyx’s arrival.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cool Waters (Kakuma/Private) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 9:29 am

Hello Jin. Elyx greeted as he felt a bit of relief, and excuse to stop doing this. The Bone Bracelets could wait until a more proper sort of approach occurred... Not this sort of thing. If only Ignite were here, that would at least help his case. He dropped the dress pieces that he was holding and walked away from the Guildmaster, he did not want to give off that sort of reputation to the guild. He slumped the knapsack over his right shoulder and walked out of the office, a neutral face on instead of his usual grin. It was too weird of a day so far as it was, in fact, the only thing that has happened so far was the fact that he was able to unload the flowers onto the desk of Kakuma. At least that was cleared out, but now he was going to deal with an awkward moment bruning in his head for probably... The rest of his life. Ignite would probably help him out at first, then smack him for agreeing to help. I needed to know about the Bone Bracelets. Regardless, it's over now. The boy thought to himself as he the began to walk to the portal that had been opened up. It lead him to the anywhere but the Guild Hall, away from Kakuma's room. That was an easy transportation, at least he didn't have to zip on his way there like he did when Ignite kept pounding on his head. Elyx locked his light brown eyes onto the portal and walked through it without any hesitation, he currently needed a little bit of distance from Kakuma's office.

On the other side of the portal, the Runi Sanctuary was located there. He nodded his head to himself as he made it there, but there was nothing that he felt he should ask. What did he have to say? This was the Runi Sanctuary, and he was needed it seemed. That was when he grinned, remembering how he once looked so formal while talking to a student of his, in this exact location. Not he was like a student, the tables turned on him. But at least as a student, he wasn't sarcastic and didn't have tension. Elyx reminded himself as he then shuddered at the thought of her constantly hitting him to get up in the morning and go on the job, maybe that was what the student felt. She even broke down the door one time because of it. Regardless, he was now at the Sanctuary.
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 1st August 2015, 9:58 am

Jin didn’t have to wait long for Elyx’s arrival at the sanctuary. However, he wasn’t the only one waiting for Elyx. The sanctuary was deep inside the forest and accessible only to dryads or those who were selected to become dryads. ”I suppose I should warn him, like how Kakuma had warned me”, he didn’t doubt his friend’s convictions. However, the resolve needed to become the ace and a dryad was far more than a normal one. Jin spoke in a serious tone, ”Elyx, what lies ahead of you requires unshakeable resolve. I know you have faced many difficulties, I have faced a few of them along with you. However, this is nothing like those.” Instead of remaining stationary, he began to lead the way expecting Elyx to follow closely behind. ”I too have gone through the ritual, that’s why you can see the dryad mark which wasn’t there before it”. He wore a sleeveless shirt with long gloves, so the mark on the top right side of his arm was visible for Elyx to see.

There was never ending natural beauty that surrounded them. Small creatures and little birds moved around making their distinctive sound. Nature was at its best here, Jin couldn’t help but be amazed like he was when he first came here. The two were now in visual range of the gate that led to the inner sanctuary, a dryad and a soldier awaited Jin and Elyx’s arrival. ”Ne Elyx… do you know what a Dryad mark signifies?” he asked Elyx and awaited his response while the two made their way to the gate and stopped before the soldier and the dryad.

Cool Waters (Kakuma/Private) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 10:18 am

According to what I have studied in the library, I shouldn't even be here. I'm not a Dryad, and I'm certainly nor going to bec- Elyx thought to himself before his light brown eyes opened wide. If he were in his Chidori's Keep form, the White Speckles would show what he was thinking. These were theories, but the book back at the library told him what was going to happen to him... He was not sure about being a tree for the rest of his life. And how the hell would they be able to do it anyways, he was pure flesh and blood last he checked. Then again, how would Jin even have a portal in the Runi Sanctuary in the first place, if he didn't have access to it, he wouldn't have a portal. But... He did, he had access to this place. What happened, how is he able to walk through here? He was just as human as Elyx last time he checked. That was when Jin explained that this was going to be like a challenge he never faced before, as if battling a so called "god" was not hard enough. Powerful does not make you worthy of the title. But that was when Jin revealed... A Dryad marking. What the... No way... What the hell happened!? Elyx exclaimed, but he full well knew the answer. Jin said it himself, he had gone through the ritual. To be bound to the Earth, like hell would the boy do that out of all things! And again, how would that even work!? I would prefer not to be known as a plant! The boy thought to himself once again, bottling up what he was thinking.

The mark was shown to Elyx, the boy saw it for a few seconds before looking away. This is what one had to do in order to conduct the ritual. Jin continued to talk as if this was something normal, which was clearly not. The Dryad marking means Earth. Not the world, but the ground that humans have been walking on for quite a while. Other than that, they are no different from us human. Elyx replied before looking at one of the guards of the sanctuary, who seemed to be looking back at him as well. It was like a staring contest. Elyx lost. The boy then turned away, they were just like people, but some seem to be giving him a little bit more attention than he wanted.
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 1st August 2015, 10:31 am

It appeared that even though he didn’t intend to, he ended up confusing Elyx. Jin took a deep breath but didn’t reply to Elyx, the dryad with the soldier turned to Jin. ”Jin-sama, the preparations have been made. The beasts of the island are away but please be careful” said the dryad. Jin nodded and the soldier opened the gate which led towards the inner sanctuary. From Elyx’s reply, he understood that Elyx had done some research about the mark but wasn’t well informed about it. ”Yes, you are correct. It is the earth” he said walking through the gate and continuing to lead the way. ”The mark is a symbol that signifies those who are bound to this earth. Those who live for it, with it and if the time comes, die.. with it.” he said in a grim tone. This was Jin’s fate, he like all the other dryads was bound to the guild and the earth that it stood on. ”You see, I accepted it. I was given the choice to turn away but I never gave it a second thought” he turned and smiled at Elyx. It was true, Jin never feared the mark, as he had told Kakuma; he was proud of it.

”Do you remember when we first met Elyx?” he said holding Elyx’s shoulders by both his hands: ”I fulfilled the dream of my life that day. This guild mark signifies this and thus my resolve to be a part of this guild. My intention of protecting it, living with it and dying with it”, he expressed his true feelings. After that, he let go of Elyx’s shoulders and began to walk again. Now, the lake was close by and a few dryads awaited their arrival. Jin was now quiet to allow Elyx to think through since he had explained the meaning behind the dryad mark.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 10:46 am

So the guild was dedicated to the ground, Black Rose. The Earth, that is why the Dryads fought alongside the guild, they were treated properly instead of abused like regular humans would do. Elyx had respected nature, even Ignite did as well, and she was supposed to destroy it with her fire. But the truth was, she was like the animals that lived in the forests, she wad a Phoenix Bird after all, that was just supposed to be part of her nature. So whenever someone would try to take advantage of that, the boy would instantly strike at the one who would do such a thing to her. It was not a held back one either, three times he had to do that, 2 of those times he knocked them out for a few hours. I have fought for the Guild in many ways, many times. Nothing has stood in my way, I don't just live here. I want to give my best to the place that took me in when nowhere else would. Elyx explained before looking at his right palm. He knew that he dedicated himself to the guild, but that did not mean he dedicated himself to the Earth on the ground. The Dryads though, they seemed to be taking a liking to him for just being in Black Rose. Did he help them in some way that he did not recall? Elyx ever took down a few evil mages that were Geomancers, which needed the Earth to destroy. But regardless, he kept on listening before he made his question. So the mark bounds you to the guild, that's nice. That's honestly no problem, I have nowhere else to go anyways. But what's the hard part?
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 1st August 2015, 10:57 am

Jin was happy to hear Elyx’s answer, he could feel Elyx’s resolve through his words. He nodded and pointed at the lake ahead of them. ”You’ll know about the hard part soon enough. First, if you have decided to become one of us, a dryad. You will need to be cleansed”, he said heading towards the lake. Jin walked next to a dryad and took of his clothes letting him hold it as he wrapped a towel around and walked into the lake, he expected Elyx to follow. As soon as he entered the water, black substance began to flow off of him; just like it had in the past. If Elyx had any doubts, this was the time to turn back. There was no going back after this cleansing because after the ritual ahead of them, he too would become a dryad like Kakuma and Jin.

He would close his nostrils with the left hand and dive inside to be cleansed more properly. The water was nice and like it happened the last time, he felt a load cleaning off of him. It wasn’t like he was physically dirt, this was not dirt. ”Another thing Elyx”, he would wait for Elyx to get in the water and begin speaking after that. ”..once the mark has been placed, it will remain even after death. Once the mark has been placed, you can’t leave, you can’t betray the guild or the earth that you stand on”, this he said with a smile. That was because he knew that Elyx wasn’t the type to betray those he cared for. And Jin had experienced it firsthand that Elyx cared for the guild and its members.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 11:12 am

A Dryad!? Elyx exclaimed, only to cover his own mouth. It was not a good idea to sound so surprised in front of the Runi Sanctuary guards. But did he seem like the ground? He personally liked being human, if he were a Dryad, does that mean that he was no longer classified as a human? What about Adrelissa? If he ever found her again, would he ever be able to see her and start over again? The boy looked as his clothing, he refused to go so far as to remove any of them. Sadly, he knew that the water was sacred and that he should not be messing with it, therefore, he can't push the water away with his wind. Did Jin forget that Elyx was fearful of water? The good thing was that he had Internal Struggle on him. The boy placed his hand over his necklace shaped like a crown, it glowed with gray light, and the emotions of the boy began to shatter. The water was not a problem anymore, but he also did not care to take off any clothing. Just for the whole ceremony, he took off his jackets, then his shirt. However, he kept his black denim pants on before walking into the water. There were plenty of clothes back at his place, but he was not going to go back right now. For one thing, he did not know where his home was from here. Second, the boy could not care less about his clothes being wet, currently, he did not have any fear of the ocean, lake, or any big body of water. Like I said before, I have nowhere else to go. If I were done with Black Rose, I was done with life anyways. Enlighten me though, how will the mark be placed?
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 1st August 2015, 11:43 am

The water cleaned away all the sins that their soul bared, all the impure thoughts that could defile the purity that were the dryads. ”The mark will appear when you become a dryad. And to become a dryad well.. you marry into it” said Jin as he got out of the lake. A dryad standing on the other side helped Jin put on a robe. Another waited with a similar robe for Elyx, Jin gestured Elyx to stay in the water for a while. ”I don’t need that much time but you need to make sure you’re properly cleansed. This is the last stage Elyx, when you come over to this side know that you can not turn back” he said going ahead. One dryad accompanied Jin while four awaited Elyx’s arrival. If he chose to come, he would wear a similar robe as to Jin and then would be escorted by the dryads.

Jin went ahead and walked down the path which he had walked once before. This time though, he wasn’t going through the ritual so his feelings were completely different. He was happy that Elyx too was becoming a dryad and like himself, not once did Elyx decided to think twice. ”Just one more step” he thought as he arrived at the altar where quite a few dryads had gathered to witness another dryad in the making.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 11:56 am

From there, there was a trigger statement that caused Elyx's emotions to suddenly return, the fear of water was still gone, but now he was not so careless of his surroundings. The boys eyes shot wide open, there wads a fine line that was crossed... Marriage!? To become a Dryad, you have to get married, to who? One of the-... No... Way... Did Jin seriously get married to one of them? And did he expect Elyx to do the same? This was absurd, he should not be forced to do such a thing in order to do the ritual, there had to be some other way. Whatever the hell Kakuma was thinking, she was going to have the rule defied, and Elyx was going to be the one to speak out against it. As he walked out of the water, the robe was placed around his body, covering the upper half of him that was exposed while the soaking jeans were covered as well. He didn't mind it, they were not going to drown him. The boy needed to time this sort of thing correctly, there was no way he was getting married. It was not the fact that it was a Dryad, he was sure there were some nice ones as well. But the truth was, he wouldn't do it if it were a human, this was not how he wanted his marriage to work out. For one thing, he did not even plan to get married until he found Adrelissa again, and if he never did, then that was just wishful thinking.

And that was when Elyx let out his statement that he wanted to say. Was this supposed to be it? Forced marriage? This is what it take to be a Dryad? Elyx asked as he hung his head down, his dark brown hair covering his face with a shade. This allowed the boy to hide his face. I don't think I should be doing that, haven't I proven my loyalty already? I'm willing to even accept the mark that puts me to eternal sleep if otherwise, so why should I even marry? What is the ultimate goal in doing so?
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 1st August 2015, 12:12 pm

Elyx arrived at the altar where the other dryads awaited him but he assumed things quite differently and made a fuss about something. This was a formal occasion and Jin had no choice but to be formal, the kind of thing that he didn’t like. ”Elyx Reiaiki, please remain calm. You have been chosen to become a dryad, it is not that we will force upon you what you will not choose. Until now, I asked for your choice plenty of times. And now, I intend to give you your choice as well. So please, trust your friend, trust the guild and trust the dryads” he said in an ominous tone. The dryads around them found Elyx’s statement to be absurd; however, they had lived long enough to find it an understandable reaction. They assumed that Jin hadn’t explained it well enough for Elyx to understand and thus due to his reaction, Jin was made to look bad. Jin didn’t mind looking bad though, he just wanted Elyx to calm down.

After Elyx would calm down and agree  to listen, Jin would stand at the center and ask Elyx to stand in front of him. ”Now, Elyx Reiaiki. You choose. A dryad present here can marry you, if you so wish. If not, the one who you will marry in the future will become a dryad as well. The method is yours, the person you marry will be your choice, the fate however will be shared by both” he said finally explaining the entire details that he knew. If Elyx had any more questions, he would answer them. If not, this was the conclusive stage of the ritual.  

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 12:32 pm

Elyx looked up once again, the Dryads were thinking that he was crazy. That's fine, they were craxzy to have him even make him go through this. Nothing in the world would make him do this, of there was no alternative, he was going to have to resign from the ritual. If that means he does not get to go any higher in the guild, then that was going to be unfortunate. He and Kakuma would have a long talk about this if that were the case, Elyx was not going to accept this as his fate. I'm not going to marry, I would have let Nimpha down if I did, especially in such a way as this. The boy thought to himself. He could not care less about the judgment that he would receive, he had plenty of pride and confidence in himself. Two options were given to him, and whatever the choice was, he was going to have to say it in front of the Dryads. This mark was going to be on Elyx, and the choice was finally made, he was not going to back down from what he had started now. The Dryads could hate him forever if they feel, he knew that there were some that were more than excited for marriage, but he just couldn't bring himself to feel enough guilt for them. So instead, he looked around once, then folded one arm over the other, crossing them. My choice remains firm, I will go with the second. But I will not go with marriage in such an instant. And if I just so happen to never marry, at least I can smile knowing that I have been given liberation.
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Okura Jin 1st August 2015, 12:47 pm

Elyx had suddenly taken a rebellious attitude and Jin did not know what to make of it. He had given Elyx the fair choice of marrying whoever he wished to but he just had to make things worse. Jin bowed his head and remained silent as he thought about it. Marrying someone else in the future was no problem but not marrying at all? That would become troublesome. Elyx needed to make things more clearer but Jin knew that right now, insisting was not going to help. ”I’d love to smack you in the head and steer you right but I suppose I’ve got no choice” he said as he raised his head and stared into Elyx’s eyes. ”It is done, Elyx shall not marry now but once he marries his family too will share his fate like all dryads. If he so chooses to never marry, the consequences will be grim and unavoidable” he said as he placed his hand on Elyx’s shoulder. With Jin’s touch, the dryad mark was placed and it appeared on Elyx’s left hand palm.

The dryads looked around and whispered amongst one another as the consequences could only mean one thing. The dryad mark was no little thing, it was not just a title nor just a simple tattoo. It was an over burdening responsibility and the mark of those who had the resolve to truly dedicate themselves to the guild and the earth. After that, Jin turned and headed towards the portal that led him back into the guild hall. He then headed to the guild master’s office to report her of Elyx’s intentions and the events that had happened so far.

Dryad Mark:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 1:02 pm

For Adrelissa and Nimpha... I won't let either of them down. I know Adrelissa is not dead... Until I can say to her face we're done, I can't just simply marry someone else. No amount of pain would cover the amount she would feel if I find her while married. Elyx thought to himself. The boy was not going to marry until she was found, and that would probably be years to come. If they no longer had feelings for each other, then that was that. Adrelissa would like Black Rose, she would like Ignite, she would like everything about the guild. With both of their Lerale abilities, they would be able to do many things. This tattoo that his hand had now was trying to make him change his mind. For as long as Elyx lived though, provided he is not married, he will continue telling the world that he was a human. He was a stubborn one, but that was something he full well took pride in. The Dryads looked at him with worry, but the boy did not mind the pain. If there was something that would hurt him more, it would be breaking his promises that he made a long while ago. They were the only things that made him feel like someone rather than a no one. As for you Jin, I know you don't like this choice either that I made. You chose to marry a Dryad... You just simply rushed into it... Why... Elyx thought before he then took the robe off in front of the Dryads, his upper body showing. It was too restricting on his movement. He folded it neatly into his knapsack, then walked away from the scene. The ritual was done.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 2:02 am