Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done]

Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] Empty Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done]

Post by Guest 1st December 2012, 5:51 am

Primary Magic: Venom Demon Slayer
    Secondary Magic: ???
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Considered to be Rare even among chief lost magic, Demon Slayer magic is one of the pillars of evil in the magical world, being a type of Dark Arts that very few are fortunate enough, and unfortunate enough to cross paths with. This particular brand of Demon Slayer magic is created by the demon known as Bulgulgaz the Bog, whom is the demon of decay and diseases. This form of Slayer magic is rare because of the fact that the user can freely transform themselves into their selective element. Venom Demon Slayers have a potent form of poison that is considered highly dangerous. Causing them to have an obscenely high offensive and defensive capability. This particular Toxic Ability comes in both Gaseous and Liquid forms. Any Mage whom takes a user of this lost magic lightly will find themselves quickly in the hospital. With a tube down their throats to pump out all the gunk and bile. For some reason however his magic is beyond the capabilities of any other toxic magic, having properties that allow for it manipulate it's own weakness, healing, and enact the art of healing upon himself and others infected by the magic itself.

Poison Realm Magic is a magic that is also Lost, it is just a form of summoning magic that proves to be dangerous for an average mage to use unless they have an impressive immunity to toxins and chemicals. This magic allows the user to summon up humanoid creatures who will at will transform into various environmental effects at will. Be it from a series of trees or a bog of water. The catch of this magic is that all objects produced from this magic give off an intense toxin that is extremely counter-productive for those who have not built up an immunity to it. The Poison however is just normal poison, and any Poison Slayer can eat the contents unshaped.

Strengths:

Deadly Poison Generation - Poison is enough on it's own to cause immense pain and sickness towards the target if it makes contact with them. Either through touch, or if the substance is inhaled. The Poison is capable of becoming not only a blunt object due to the use of gas but also a sharp object due to the use of liquid compression techniques employed upon the magic itself. The poison itself is capable of causing random diseases within the targets, dependent on the spell that is actually being used.

Versatile Combat - The magic is effective at both close, far, and medium ranges. Being capable of still having it's effects regardless of where the opponent is currently trying to attack from. Because of it's over-all ability to change forms and such, it can be used to block and for traveling as well. Being a Demon slayer also means that the slayer themselves can turn themselves eventually into a Oozing bog of toxicity.

Perfect Immunity to Disease - The Caster has no way of ever becoming ill as they can literally eat poisons and disease. Pretty much allowing them to completely heal themselves and replenish their energy by eating toxins and dangerous chemicals. This stretches to even Diseases and radiation that have special properties, such as mixed poisons and the like. He is immune to them all, even being able to take them head on and eating them regardless of their rank.

Weaknesses:

Wildcard - It has various elemental weaknesses circumstantial to the output of power at the time. Fire, Wind, Water, and even Earth. All are capable of lowering the effectiveness of the poison itself. However they have to be more potent and down-right stronger than his spells in order for their advantage to be utilized. No one element has a big disadvantage to him.

Healing Magic - Powerful Healing Magic is capable of negating and weakening the effects of this magic because of the fact that they can cure the diseases and toxic levels within those infected by the poison itself.

Abilities/Powers:
    Venom Generation
    Immense Strength
    Immense Endurance
    Immense Speed
    Immense Power
    Immense Durability
    Immense Reflexes
    Immense Cognition
    Bodily Chemical Control
    Perfected superhuman senses.
    Master Hand-to-Hand Combat
    The Ability to eat anything that is considered toxic and chemically lethal [Expired Food, Poison, Cyanide, Diseases, etc, etc.]
    Demon Force

D Rank
    Spoiler:

C-Rank
    Spoiler:

B-Rank
    Spoiler:

A-Rank
    Spoiler:

S-Rank
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Constantine on 7th September 2013, 1:16 am; edited 13 times in total
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] Empty Re: Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done]

Post by Emilia Hawke 1st December 2012, 4:42 pm

Broken Unicycle: How far does the wheel travel? Use meters for the distance. Be reasonable. Or am I not reading this right? I read it as though you launched the wheel a certain distance with the kick. Also whats the duration for the itchyness?

Knife throw: Same with unicycle, need an effective range on that

Monkey chimes: the shakes effect seems to long for a D rank. 2 or 3 sounds reasonable given you are a demon slayer. Bump when edited.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] 471 Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] H05POqb Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] 471

Post by Guest 1st December 2012, 4:55 pm

Bump! :)
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 1st December 2012, 5:02 pm

LE APPROVED

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] 471 Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] H05POqb Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] 471
    Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 22nd February 2013, 4:30 am

Approved

Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 19th August 2013, 5:37 am

[b]ump
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 21st August 2013, 9:18 am

General:
    Strengths:
    -"Poison is capable of becoming a blunt object due to the use of gas." What does this mean? Is your gas now solid? The liquid part of the Poison can probably explain both blunt and sharp.
    - Immunity to radiation is a stretch. Maybe for things induced by it like cancer, but the heat properties of it should still destroy you, so I'm not expecting you to survive a nuclear bomb, even if it's just heat. After all, you are weak to Fire as mentioned in the weaknesses.

Weakness:
    - Another possibility is the lack of proper support spells, since your poison, presumably affects everyone, even allies.
    - You also cannot eat your own magic, so Reflecting magic can hit you back, though the poison properties will have no effect.

Abilities:
    Standard-fare. Quite alright. 

Spells:
    D-rank: For all spells: Minimum 3 post cooldown
    Broken Unicycle: Specify closer ranges for leg-breaking. 3 post cooldown minimum, though I will allow one for each leg, one at a time(so that the name still fits).
    Rubber Ball: Once again, minimum 3 post cooldown. Also, can he retain the balls and delay firing?
    Knife Throw: Cooldown to 4, since it's stronger than Rubber Ball(surprise surprise, the charged attack is weaker). Increase range slightly to 10 meters to compensate.
    Monkey Chimes: Translate the high piercing power to be able to break D-rank defenses. Another weakness is that it needs direct physical contact and can be blown off by a similar D-rank single-target spell or higher. Can probably also act as makeshift armor.

C-rank: (As far as I can go for this review):
    Sword Swallowing: Duration of poison effect. Also, needs to be in direct contact with the opponent's skin. Therefore, effectiveness is affected by the power of the weapon.
    Lion Tamer: Give number of whips for dice rolls as well as how wide of an area in front of you do they affect. Might have to limit effect to only surface areas and muscle movement, since if this touches say a heart nerve or a diaphragm nerve(lungs), it is almost an instant KO. Effect of hit on brain also needs to be elaborated.
    Freakshow: Seems alright, assuming that Peak means that you can overpower the base state of others(say Slayers) who have similar abilities.
    Ring Toss: Another weakness is that the person needs to breath in the gas.
    Cotton Candy: Gas may also be blown away by wind magic equal rank to the spell for one post before it comes out again.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Post by Guest 21st August 2013, 10:58 am

Excellent point's all around. For the Nuclear Radiation I did mostly mean plutonium and it's ilk. Not bombs and things of increased heat. I will fix that. Radiation in terms of objects that cause you sickness over-time.

I am Holy Poison, I can support my allies through this means. I possess both healing and destructive properties. Through use of the Arch Mage Seal I further this, holy water for instance has no negative connotations. My lineage plays a massive role in my magic. Which is why I do not take out that I can't support.

Post by Guest 7th September 2013, 1:17 am

BUMP. You mods are pissing me off. I asked three of you to check this over the last two weeks. Not really impressing me. ^^
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 7th September 2013, 11:05 am

Your D and C-Ranks look quite fine to me. As for the B-Ranks...

Poison Demon's - Bearded Lady

- The pulse requires a range.

That's pretty much all. Jesus, this was more morbid than I would have thought @_@

Post by Guest 7th September 2013, 12:38 pm

" It travels for up to ten meters, and the web itself is the size of ten inch rims." <--- It's in there. Also, thank you for checking.
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 7th September 2013, 1:13 pm

Oh, I see. Thank you~ This venomous magic is...

Bulgulgaz: The Poison Demon [Done] 8dfvno9

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:57 am