Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren)

Adelheim Everhart
    Adelheim Everhart

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 756.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Path of the Fortress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) Empty Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren)

Post by Adelheim Everhart 13th July 2015, 7:37 am

“Faster! I see your movements clearly!” an instructor shouted, remaining motionless and weaponless against an on guard armed student. Moving as quickly as he could Jet went on the offensive, going in with a large vertical slash against his teacher only to have a palm thrust towards his face, causing him to slow down enough for the hand to grasp onto the hilt of the weapon and bring it down to his side before grazing over his boot with the narrow side of the training weapon, causing him to let go of the blade and let it fall into the tutors hands to have the tip pressed against his solar plexus. “If this were a real battle you’d have lost your toes, and quite possibly your life.” Pulling the weapon away from her student she handed it back to him. “Don’t try to rely on your friend for everything because it’s that line of thinking that’ll end up getting you killed one day, and if there’s one thing that’ll make me look bad is that my star pupil was killed.” She grinned at the young apprentice, with Jet smiling back at her. “That should be enough for disarming techniques for today, we’ll move on to swordplay next but for now take a short break, don’t try to train all the time or you’re gonna end up not learning anything.” She told the young man before walking off towards the mess hall.

Shortly after she had left Jet collapsed onto the ground with the stick at his side, he hadn’t expected her to step up the difficulty so quickly after his third year as her pupil, that being said he was the only one of her pupils that actually made it this far and this quickly so no wonder she was going the extra mile in order to get him combat ready if he ever needed to be. Sighing he closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of colliding wood and approaching footsteps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) IAm0tB

themes:

Exp: 756.25/1200 exp
    Mairin
    Mairin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Märchen von Friedhof
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Notes
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) Empty Re: Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren)

Post by Mairin 14th July 2015, 4:04 am

Won't you

S I N G
    for me?

When Mairin snuck into the training ground that same day, she was in a panic, and she knew it was legal to panic on your knees at the mercy of everything.

But there was something illegal with the way she waltzed in that day. Perhaps it was because the groceries felt heavy in her arms, how her neck was wet with sweat that it made her hair cling to her jaw slightly. She recalled the lady who worked at the laundry mat, the one with the blue-speckled, used-to-be white sundress. The conductor could perhaps draw a perfect picture all according to memory. How her face contorted when Mairin passed it by mindlessly, the intimidating shine of her red heels and red lipstick catching light as she chased her on.

"You owe me a sundress!" she had screamed while running, carrying her heels in her arms as she did so, "You owe me a lot of sundresses, you nitwit!"

Needless to say, Mairin felt like the mouse who stole the cat's dinner, now running to the comfort of whatever opening in the walls there would be.

And with the Rune Knight's headquarters being the closest thing to safety, Mairin entered without a second thought, winding through the corridors with a small bag of bread and tea, and a red grudge. How she wounded in her current location was thanks to pure instinct. She heard the sound of swords leaking from the open spaces that surrounded the barracks, a comforting clang of metal and loud screaming that reminded her of Friedhof on weekdays, when they were out in the training pools and Mairin had nothing but Octavia and sore arms to earn her lunch.

The notion made her run towards the sounds, birds flying to their nests, almost. Her arms squeezed the bread and tea bags close to her chest, tilting her head slightly to catch any sign of red heels before going through the door.

Octavia swung close to her conductor's hip, scraping idly against it's scabbard and if Mairin could read the language of swords, it's as if it was reminding her of the mercy of Friedhof as well, the sadistic kind of mercy he never ceases to use whenever it came to Mairin. She should have gone home by then.

She didn't, though, she never really did try to think of the time, she was lost in numerous ways. "Wow." she whispered, lost in awe, "This must be the training grounds." She took a step back, one leap forward, and a twirl, stupid girly actions that had her fluttering her cape and letting herself feel inspired for a moment.

"....This is where all the great knights started becoming legendary!" she exclaimed, her eyes glossy in the sunlight as she threw her hands up, dreaming, and still dreaming even when she had forgotten to stop looking up and start looking down.

When she did look down, it was when she realized she dropped her groceries.

"....Oh my."

It was also the same fraction of a second where she found out she was never alone.

TAGGED // this part of my life is called running // bread and tea // #00ccff

sucré @ gs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) Sig2_zps2hqx3fgh

Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) Musicnote The Outgoing Muse Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) Musicnote The Tempest Notes Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) Musicnote A Glorious Battle Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) Musicnote Character Theme Melody of the Siren (Jet, Mairin |Forming of Siren) Musicnote

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:44 pm