Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get the prisoner!

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get the prisoner! Empty Get the prisoner!

Post by Wolfe 6th July 2015, 5:47 pm

Wolfe was back at it again as he was already on a new job. He had picked up one he thought would be pretty easy. It seemed a convict had escaped and they were looking for a mage to find him and bring him in. He had only been on the run for a little over a day, so he couldn't have gotten too far. It seemed the man was not a wizard and possessed no magic ability. This of course would make it even easier. Then again that was kind of disappointing to Wolfe. So far all his jobs were simple and safe. The truth was he was getting that itch again, and it was getting real bad this time. Even though Wolfe was raised around fighting, and violence, and he was beaten up and abused by his father all the time it didn't have the same effect it had on most. Most people would hate violence, but not Wolfe. He loved a good fight, and it was in this fact that Wolfe saw a little of his father in him. This was the trait about himself that he hated the most, because it reminded hi of his father. However, he couldn't help it. This was just something he never could get rid of, this need to fight and the violence involved.

Wolfe got tot he prison after not too long and had a conversation about the escaped convict. He got a description and a general direction he had last been seen heading, or at least thought he might be heading. Wolfe thought about it for a second before he asked another important question. Did he have any family? After a little bit, they guards were able to get some information from the main office of the prison and it seemed that he did have a family. A wife and child located not that far from here. It seemed they lived in a small town not that far from Era. It seemed like it might be a long shot but Wolfe had a gut feeling he knew where he might able to find the man.

Wolfe wasted no time as he left the prison and started on his way to the town. He knew the man couldn't risk any form of transportation in fear of being caught, so he would have to make the trip on foot. This gave Wolfe the advantage, because even though the man had a head start, Wolfe had a better way to get around. Wolfe took a second to compose himself as this did take a little bit out of him, and normally he could take small darts in his form, but this time he was on a time limit so he had to do this in one or two large jumps. Wolfe then Turned into a bolt of Lightning and shot into the sky.

After only about an hour or so he was sitting in the middle of the town. The ground below him chard black from him landing as a lightning bolt. Wolfe was still getting used to the longer jumps on that form and needed to practice them. For now however, he was here and and he needed a little food to gt his strength back. After grabbing a quick snack at a local place he made his way through the town and found the house of the wife and child. It was evening by this point and he was pretty sure the man wasn't in town yet . So Wolfe found a good place to make his camp as he took watch over the house.

Nothing happened during the night, and the morning was also pretty boring too. It wasn't until around noon that anybody besides the woman or the child even came around the house. Wolfe saw a middle aged man walk by the house. Wolfe made sue to get a good look at him and he looked nothing like the convict. Wolfe did take note that the man did seem to hesitate as he walked by the house and he seemed to stare at the house as he walked by. A hour or so later the woman took the child and headed to the park. Wolfe obviously followed so he wouldn't be noticed. It wasn't long after they got there that Wolfe once again noticed the man from before walking in distance and once again seemed to be hesitating as he watch the woman and child. It was then that it clicked in his head what was going on. Wolfe waited till the man had gone out of the vision of the woman and child when Wolfe turned into a bolt of lightning and bolted right in front of the man and reformed. the man almost fell back in shock. He then looked round and went to turn and run, but before he could Wolfe reached out and grabbed the man's arm.

Wolfe didn't know how, but this man had to be the convict. He looked the man up and down as the man started to question what Wolfe was doing when Wolfe cut him off "I know your the convict that escaped.... i don't know how you changed your appearance, but i know it is you... and if you resist i will beat you to a bloody pulp before i return you!" The man threw out his other arm and waved it in front of him to try and stop Wolfe as he fell to his knees "please!!! stop!!!... ok... it is me....but please hear me out before you do anything... please?!?!" The man then stopped waving his hand and up to his tight eye and it looked like he was trying to rip some skin off the all the sudden there was a glimmer as the man turned back into his normal looking self. Wolfe looked at the hand of the man and he was holding a eye-patch. Wolfe knew the man was missing his right eye and he wore a eye-patch so he was confused. However, the man willingly answered Wolfe confused look "I know your confused.... this eye-patch is magical.... it was enchanted with a one time use spell to alter my appearance.... it is just an eye-patch now.... i picked it up from an old friend on the way here.... please i beg you... i don't want to fight you, or anything... i will even go back without any fuss.... i only beg you of one thing.. I haven't seen my little girl in over 2 years. All i want is to watch her for a little bit. I really do miss her... a few hours is all i ask..please???" Wolfe watched as the man began to cry. Wolfe just looked away as he let go of the man, and took the eye-patch from him. He needed to take it just in case there was still magic left in it. He placed it in his pocket and started walking towards the bushes. After a few steps he turned and asked if the man was coming or not. The convict just smiled as he cried a little more and got up and followed Wolfe.

After about 2 hours the woman and the child went home. At this point the man turned to Wolfe and nodded to let Wolfe know he was good, and he was willing to go back willingly. Wolfe and him started on their way back. They took a buggy ride back to Era, and they were back by that night. As Wolfe turned the man over to the guards he turned and with a single tear in his eye and smile on his face he silently whispered "thank you" to Wolfe and then went quietly.

Wolfe was actually very shocked on how everything had turned out. This job ended a lot different then he had expected. Wolfe just took a second to think about it before he turned and walked away.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:57 am