Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Would you turn your back on me? | Open

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Would you turn your back on me? | Open Empty Would you turn your back on me? | Open

Post by Janneline Ariel 20th June 2015, 3:32 pm

WE ALL HIDE
    BEHIND MASKS

I'M ONLY A MAN WITH A CANDLE TO GUIDE ME, I'M TAKING A STAND TO ESCAPE WHAT'S INSIDE ME; A MONSTER, A MONSTER. I'VE TURNED INTO A MONSTER... A MONSTER, A MONSTER, AND IT KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.
    WORDS

@open
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS
    Tap... Tap... Tap... Tap...

The rythmic, calculated sound resonated through the night, filling the Dark Forest with its curious sound, overruling the silence that occupied, and actually always had, the Savage Skull Guild and its grounds. Darkness and silence surrounded the place as per usual, the majestic Guildhall looking like nothing, but an old, abandoned building on the outside, that most people would avoid, due to its appearance, and, naturally, location. What good to expect from such an eerie, creepy building, in the middle of a forest, plagued by predators and bloodthirsty beasts lurking in the darkness, awaiting the perfect moment? No sane person would near it, and perhaps many would avoid even looking at it. Having that in mind; who was the poor, stupid soul, who dared to lurk in the darkness, outside the Guildhall, and even dare to produce a noticeable sound, that could attract the nearby predators, or even worse, any of the Guildmembers?

The poor soul, if that name could serve to describe the person standing in the shadows, was none other, than Janneline Ariel, a woman often described as a predator, and one of the worst of the members of Savage Skull. Pushed by an insane killer instinct, the woman was known to move through the shadows, seeking her pray, a smile of pure arrogance and malice on her lips. Although now, she was not stalking her prey. That day, was a rather special day, to put it in a way. The day in which she returned to Savage Skull.

Abandoning her guild to pursue her past had been the biggest  error Janna had commited, and she herself admitted that. She had it crystal clear that the Guildmaster she respected so much would probably be dissapointed with her for leaving without previous notice. She herself was dissapointed in her actions, and regreted them every day more than the previous, and less than the next day. It had been the second time she had done that. What a shameful Pillar she had been. Shaking her head, scarlet locks falling on her small back and shoulders, the tapping ceased slowly, as Janna finally set her foot on the ground, not moving it an inch, her grass green eyes focused on the Guildhall, the place she had called home not long ago. Shaking her head, she crossed her arms over her chest, closing her eyes and exhaling slowly, trying to gather courage and enter the place that she had declared to remain loyal to until her very death.

Had her acts been a proof that she was not loyal to Savage Skull? The thought bothered her. She had changed so much during the last weeks, or had it been a month? Regardless; she had changed. From a little, black-haired girl that always wore a cloak, she had proceeded to transform into a atonishing, scarlet-haired beauty, that wore the most revealing, and comfortable for battle, clothing she had found, leaving her tribal tattoo, which she had acquired not long ago, to the sight, alongside her Savage Skull tattoo on her back. What sane dark mage would do that? The answe was easy; no sane dark mage would. A large scar had found its place over her left eye, and she did not really bother to hide it, Janna was rather proud of it, to say at least. A scar acquired in battle was a reason to be proud for a warrior like her. A daughter of the battleground, of the war.

Physically, she had gone through drastic changes. But mentally? She was pretty much the same. She had acquired a sharper killer instinc, which pushed her to do most of the things she did, but her loyalty remained the same. Untouched. Always dedicated to Savage Skull. So why was she so hesitant about crossing the path to her Guildhall, about returning home? With a sigh, she separated from the tree she had been leaning against, fixing her leather jacket with a quick, precise movement, before crossing the path that separated her from the Guildhall in a few seconds, determination in her eyes. Everything that was to come, she'd face it. Even if it was death itself. She'd face it.

Pushing the doors open confidently, Janneline Ariel entered the Guildhall, the same cold, arrogant look occupying her eyes, as per usual, her eyes runing through the entrance hall, focusing for a second on any possible member that was still there, seeking refuge in the Guildhall this pleasant, warm summer evening. Good evening, gentlemen. Janna greeted casually, her grass green eyes coldly scanning the room.
    deltra of gangnam style

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Would you turn your back on me? | Open 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Would you turn your back on me? | Open Empty Re: Would you turn your back on me? | Open

Post by Bass 20th June 2015, 4:03 pm

Sane or insane? Smart or dumb? Brave or foolhardy? Three questions that could easily be posed against Janneline's decision to return after abandoning the guild to pursue her own interests. However, due to her timing of entering the guild hall perhaps a forth question needed to be added to the list. Fortunate or unfortunate. Was Janna feeling lucky? Or was she feeling like cursed with some of the worst luck imaginable. She had spoken out hoping to attract someone's attention in the guild. However, at that point in time the entrance are was almost empty. Yet just before she spoke none other than a pillar leader walked into the main entrance hall. This particular pillar leader was one many in the guild feared and often questioned as to whether she went too far even for a dark guild member for a guild like Savage Skull, which as the name suggested was famed for being...well...savage.

The pillar leader in question was a small black haired child in a ragged red dress and with one eye closed. At first she didn't look that impressive nor someone to be afraid of. Her skin looked pale and grey as if she didn't get much sunlight. Her body looked weak even for a child of her age, which one would guess was around eight. In all, she didn't look a threat at all. However, when you knew of her monstrous strength and more importantly the games she liked to play with people...well...fear began to build in most sane individuals. These games often turned into rather twisted experiments and the results of one such experiment was walking beside her. A large wolf-like figure with insectoid like armor and two insect like bladed legs extending from its shoulders. A hybrid of garm and parasitic insect. A work of pure craftmanship...or mad science.

"Good evening gentleman."  Those were the words that caught her attention to the returning figure. Her gaze immediately swept over to the entrance and then she paused. There was something familiar about the figure, but they weren't anyone physically she had met before that was for certain.

"I know you, but I don't. Why are you playing dress up miss?" the girl asked in an innocent voice and as she did the ring on her finger began to glow before forming into the large chainsaw gun that was currently her weapon of choice particularly when it came to intimidation. The barrel of the gun was pointed directly at the returner the young girl's finger on the trigger. Her question was innocent sounding, but there was a clear threat behind it. If the answer wasn't good enough then she would not hesitate to open fire. Of course, she wouldn't shoot to kill. Not whilst her eye was closed anyway. She would instead shoot to hurt or maim, perhaps permanently. The large insectoid wolf instantly went into a crouch growling and chattering like a hybrid of a wolf and insect. It was clearly prepared to strike should it be ordered or should it feel necessary. "Who are you miss?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

Would you turn your back on me? | Open 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:43 pm