Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time to Farm!

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time to Farm! Empty Time to Farm!

Post by Mr. Anderson 19th June 2015, 1:42 pm

Job: Time To Farm!
    Job Location: Clover Town
    Player Requirements: One D-rank mage or higher; Max group of 3, 10 post minimum. Finish all tasks within the 10 post mark. At least 175 words per post minimum.
    Job Requirements: Attend to all the crops, and the farm house cellar. Enemies automatically appear in corresponding areas.
    Job Description: "I've lost my trusty helper, such a tragedy. And on top of that, the crops are growing weeds and bugs are coming. I can only handle so much of the field work before I can't work anymore. I need someone to help kill all the bugs in the crop fields, spray all the weeds, and clean out... the farm house. Please... be careful in there, we have a bit of a... rat problem. My helper was going to get to it, before, you know, he won the lottery."
    Enemies:
    Boss; King Rat is, against D-rank mages, a challenge, his breath is poisonous, it's tail is heavy and he uses it so hit, and can tank a lot of hits, but, hes slow. He will automatically appear if you enter the cellar.
    Strong; Large insects cannot use magic, obviously, but they pose quite the pest to D Rank mages. Imagine larger than normal praying mantis, except very sharp blades on their arms. These will break D rank shield spells in two hits. Very agile as well.
    Normal; Adult weeds, they pose no threat to you, but they pose the ultimate threat to the well being of crops, plants, and those pretty flowers you're afraid of acknowledged since your male. These weeds have matured, tear them off or freeze them, don't use fire magic, for obvious reasons. These take 2 post to fix.
    Weak; Baby Weeds, these are weeds that are starting to grow, thank the high council you found them when you did, just tear up the weed. These take one post to tear off.
    Reward: 1,500 Jewels each.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time to Farm! Team210

Time to Farm! Signat11

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:58 am