Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS

Satsu
    Satsu

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Miyamoto Mushashi | Lost
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sword Magic: Arcane
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS Empty A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS

Post by Satsu 5th June 2015, 4:59 pm

Walking through the black marshes, leaving a large trail behind her as her blade scratched the very surface of the earth and dug along it allowing the marshes to seep the water they had into it as if some kind of long river. She reached a large hill top with a tree ever so bent and heaving over the side with it's branches positioned to the point where it seemed to look like a hand beckoning for you to walk toward it. As she reached the top of the hill with a hand on the trees bark she rested for a moment, left captivated as to what she found. The Skull's Sanctuary.

A long bridge lead to the entrance, she tugged a bit on her sword that it wouldn't scratch the surface of the bridge before she reached ground once again. As she got near the large double doors laid two large and hulking soldiers that stood beside them. She stood in between them hoping that they'd open the doors for her but of course they just stood there, not even the women here get any respect or they are solely there for decoration. As she reached for the door both soldiers banged their armor as if some kind of alert but that didn't stop her as she reached for the doors handle. She looked straight up at the large building as she stood there, where the roof or top of the building couldn't even be seen a huge and menacing place, even just standing at the door she can feel the dark aura of power coming from the inside. As if a large demon with their hands reaching toward her. Her face was emotionless and she let out a large sigh.

"Here we go."

She said under her breathe as she pulled the door slightly open. A large gust of cold wind would burst out pushed her back slightly because of her small demeanor. She shimmied through the entrance of the door before one of the soldiers behind her slammed the door behind her. The large slam caused any and all foot soldiers within the hall to look her way. She only wondered where she'd be allowed to obtain her insignia and join the guild officially.
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 
    Lineage : Progency of Nyx
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Dark Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS Empty Re: A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS

Post by Auorraprevell 5th June 2015, 5:39 pm

Auorra looked up and saw a girl that she never seen before. So she got into a battle position ready for an attack. She laced her words with venom and honey. Which she knew was a dangerous combination. Softly speaking she said clearly,"Who are you and what's your propose with this guild?". It was only wise that she be wary with a newcomer. What if the other person is from the council ready to attack her guild.

She didn't attack because it could be possible that the girl is some new person joining the guild. They need every dark Mage available.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t13771-auorra-le-fay-completedCharacter

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14394-holy-dark-magicdark-priestess Primary Magic

A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS OnSli6O
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS Empty Re: A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS

Post by Thorn 6th June 2015, 2:31 pm

thorn smirked as she watched the guild entrance from her balcony hidden by her wild flowers she could watch the guild without being noticed.  Thorn watched as a girl entered the Guild her smirk widened as she thought how Sinali would want her as a new toy, and then shock her head when she saw Auorra get into a stance ready to attack.

Standing thorn moved a root shooting it between the two girls careful not to hit the floor "Don't even think about it Auorra you now how Mr H hates fighting in the guild!" She call as she swings down her root and landed softly on her feet looking at this new girl "besides do you really think someone would come here if not to join the guild no one is that stupid to come allown if they are attacking!" she stated lightly her hand layed softly on the new girls shoulder "but harm anyone in this guild that day will be your last!" she said kindly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS S6Eaz9K
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 6th June 2015, 4:22 pm

Auorra's stance relax and looks at the new girl,"Well welcome to the guild than". She smiles at the girl before looking at Thorn and said,"Thorn was the current guild master of Black Rose use to be one of us?I kinda bumped into her". She didn't explain in detail or else she'll have to tell Thorn about her crush Elyx.

Elyx and her were friends now. But she wanted to know about the GM of black rose as she thought savage skull killed traitors.

Satsu
    Satsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Satsu 7th June 2015, 7:18 am

Only entering the guild for a few moments and she was already greeted with a blade to the throat. A sole member of the guild burst forward with the intent to kill. She questioned Satsuki with her intentions of coming here, especially alone. But what other reason for her to be here then find sanctuary from the outside world. Savage Skull did have it's mysterious aura that unless your from the guild itself, you wouldn't be able to plot its intentions.

Soon after, another member had entered the fray, between the two even though Satsuki hasn't even made a move yet. A flower appeared between them in order to capture their attention. She fell toward the floor as she told the one with the blade to hold her ground, that a "Mr.H" doesn't think kindly of fighting within the guild. Doesn't mean that they can't fight them outside of the guild. But her words were true, she was her with the intentions of joining. "but harm anyone in this guild that day will be your last!" She mentioned.

"My last day, is for me to choose."
    Satsuki retorted as she laid her eyes on the hand on her shoulder. She returned her gaze toward the one named Auorra, who welcomed her to the guild with a smile on her face and yet was the first to pull out the sword. "I was hoping to find the one that assigns the insignia's for the guild in order to join. As well as anyone I have to speak to in order to test myself ready to join. I'd appreciate it." She spoke quick hoping to get out of this three way conversation as soon as possible.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 7th June 2015, 4:53 pm

Thorn smirked softly looking at Auorra her eyes darkened "Auorra this is hardly the time to speak of that with someone here that has no emblem!" she hissed her words before looking at the new girl again "I was just saying we may be dark but we are bonded by the emblem on our body's harm one the rest will do something more horrific to you!" she stated lightly she moved her hand from the girls shoulder [color=violet]"I am thorn, you need to speak with Mr. H and if he is not around a pillar leader should be somewhere!" she stated thinking for a moment "just maybe not Sinali she would make you her new toy and brake you before even thinking of taking you to Mr. H" she said a crawl laugh flowed through her lips as the thought finished "I will take you there just be careful if the garm smell you they will attack as they don't like anyone without the guild symbol!"

A Mage and a Sword | Entrance | Open to all SS S6Eaz9K
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 8th June 2015, 5:30 am

'Thats okay Miss Thorn, but I got it from here'

His voice, dripping with condescending arrogance, reached all the way from the top of the large stone staircase. All the way down to the main hall itself. It was as slithering as a snake, and would even force the most dimwitted person to feel a slight of shiver and maybe even disgust.

Following that voice, was the clear clacking sounds of the heels of hardbound leather shoes walking down the large contraption. And because the top ended in utter darkness, it was hard to see who or what actually came down from it.
    The soldiers however seemed to understand as what was going on, as the general mood suddenly turned more ill. Clenching their fists, and reverted their vision from the new young girl towards the stairs. Their eyes locked on the very velvet red, that seemed to belong to the voice.

Slowly with every step, more and more became visible of its source. And eventually revealed an middle aged man clad in a velvet red suit. That screamed nothing more then the flamboyant taste only a rich man could have. His eyes, were cold while his face carried a conceited smile. As if he was amused by the small ordeal that had developed down stairs.

The entire hall kept silent, enough so that even a feather touched the ground could break it. Shatter it as a brick being thrown through a glass window.
    That silence kept creeping all around them, with only the sounds of Harrigan's heels clacking against the stone pavement when he reached the bottom.

He continued on, reaching the two current members Thorn and Auorra first. Whom he quickly glanced at as they were in his way. A look that could only mean one thing, and that was that they had to move out of his way as quickly as possible.
    Stepping passed them, as they would move aside. Harrigan finally spoke up again.

'So, what has brought you here girl'
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 8th June 2015, 7:44 am

Auorra moved out of Harrigan's way with elegance and grace. She definitely didn't want to get on his bad side. He was powerful and aggorant and even she is wary of him. She knew that Harrigan wasn't someone to mess with. He had power and looks on his side.

He was charming but that charm held danger inside. In other words he is a psychopath. Fits his description completely.

Satsu
    Satsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Satsu 9th June 2015, 8:03 pm

As soon as Thorn had finished her sentence a deep voice from within the darkness spoke. An abundance of magical power consumed Satsu being that she was the weaker one of the three and seemed that even with her training she wasn't able to withstand the power of that of...whatever this being was. Slowly but surely he got closer, coming down the steps, louder and louder. The soldiers that surrounded the area shot glances toward satsu, it was as if she was put into a corner. The situation changed within just a few seconds that she lost herself for a moment.

Suddenly he was already standing before her with the other two standing behind him. She looked him in the eyes before speaking. "I...I've lost myself and I wish to find whatever that is." She mumbled a bit as she spoke but stood strong in her conviction as to wanting to join the guild. "I don't wish to follow any rules in order to do so and I'm hoping under the your wing I'll be able to grow and search farther then I'd imagine, on my own." She said.

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 10th June 2015, 8:28 am

'Oh.. is that so? And why is it that you've chosen Savage Skull for such an aspiration if I may ask? Any guild could offer you such features. To become whoever you are meant to be, to find out your true self. True, we offer a certain freedom that most guilds can't give you, to climb to new heights beyond your own belief... however our methods for achieving that strength, that raw power... differ far from that of any other guild.'

In a sense, there was a truth in Harrigan's word. Savage Skull was indeed a guild that offered a freedom that most guilds couldn't. Sure they had their own set of rules, which were absolute however they weren't held back by the value of life.
    No massacres, death, killing were the order of the day. An obscene way of life that was seen as the mundane around here. It gave people the chance to find a strength that no other place could.

'I assume you are familiar with our reputation?'
    Satsu
    Satsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Satsu 10th June 2015, 5:56 pm

Why did she come to savage skull, there wasn't anything different from any other dark guild within the land of Fiore and possibly even further out. She tried to recall back when she was with her master, where they were held out in the trunk of a large tree while it rained outside. Her master rested as if it were nothing, but out in the distance the nearby town was being attacked by a hand full of dark mages, even the sound of ruptures could be heard in the distance, Satsuki couldn't make nothing of it, she just sat there listening and waiting. She looked at her masters face, you could tell something was bothering him.

"My aspiration to join Savage Skull......To face a past self.....and eliminate them." She said with a dark tone as she looked up toward Harrigan. "I've heard of the guilds reputation, you've been quite the trouble makers." She said as she looked around the guild before returning her gaze toward Harrigan. "Though for it, I assume that most of your members are out on jobs. Increasing numbers might be in your best interest." She suggested.

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 16th June 2015, 8:51 am

'Oh really now?' responded Harrigan with a clear sign of amusement in his voice. Upon hearing her assumption. Which in a sense was true, the more members, the greater Savage Skulls influence was over Fiore. So in a certain way, getting more members was and is always in Harrigan best interest. Yet there was also the matter of quality over quantity, at listen the guilds main members. Namely the mages. Not every mage was fit for a dark guild such as Savage Skull, one needed a certain aspect or characteristic.

For some it was nothing less then an insatiable bloodlust, to hunt and kill freely. To massacre and slaughter just to entertain yourself. For others it was to attain power beyond their own belief, to reach something that normal life couldn't offer. There were also the mages that, simply put, didn't belong anything else. Cold blooded people that freely choose to be commanded, that didn't feel a shred of sadness, regret or even joy when taking a life.

This girl however, had the not the first nor the latter of these characteristics, no she had something more powerful to thrive on. Vengeance, or so Harrigan assumed when he looked her straight in the eyes. A feeling that was so powerful that it easily could carry a person to new heights, it was the dark seed that eventually would grow into the very decision to kill someone.

'Well you are right about that' he continued 'the more the merrier right? However if I wanted more I just recruit some lowlives bandits or cutthroats. Anything to fill up the ranks. Cannon fodder so to speak. So the question is, are you more then that? Miss..?

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:42 am