Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    I am back people

    gokol
    gokol

    Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Posts : 30
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    I am back people Empty I am back people

    Post by gokol on 24th May 2015, 5:48 pm

    I don't remember registering, but oh well!
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

    The Phoenix


    The Phoenix

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 1358
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 1,250

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

    I am back people Empty Re: I am back people

    Post by Kirahunter on 25th May 2015, 1:22 pm

    Hello! Sorry for the delayed reply. It's nice to see you've chosen to return to FTRP! I hope you can make some meaningful connections with the players here and that you have a great time.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

    Missions Completed

    D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

    Total:1250

    Character
    Primary Magic
    gokol
    gokol

    Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Posts : 30
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    I am back people Empty Re: I am back people

    Post by gokol on 25th May 2015, 4:27 pm

    @Kirahunter wrote:Hello! Sorry for the delayed reply. It's nice to see you've chosen to return to FTRP! I hope you can make some meaningful connections with the players here and that you have a great time.
    It's ok...I think your still the first anyways.
    Anyway hello future Nakama!
    Fairy Tail for the win! Tough I was going to Blue Pegasus for some reason.
    I even said Fairy Tail in my Face claim who knows how long ago today?
    Your face claims a simon too right? May be I should go read your info?
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

    The Phoenix


    The Phoenix

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 1358
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 1,250

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

    I am back people Empty Re: I am back people

    Post by Kirahunter on 25th May 2015, 5:07 pm

    Yeah my character and FC are named Simon. Funny enough I named my character long before I chose this face claim, but when I saw the character in his anime for the first time I just knew he was the perfect face right down to his name. However I don't recommend trying to read up on my info unless you have to. My character ap is almost 3 years old and reflects who my character was 3 years ago not counting a year of timeskip, so it's really pointless to read at this point. I don't recommend you read my magic app either because as an A-Rank it's a mile long.

    That aside I look forward to seeing you in Fairy Tail!


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

    Missions Completed

    D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

    Total:1250

    Character
    Primary Magic
    gokol
    gokol

    Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Posts : 30
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    I am back people Empty Re: I am back people

    Post by gokol on 25th May 2015, 7:14 pm

    @Kirahunter wrote:Yeah my character and FC are named Simon. Funny enough I named my character long before I chose this face claim, but when I saw the character in his anime for the first time I just knew he was the perfect face right down to his name. However I don't recommend trying to read up on my info unless you have to. My character ap is almost 3 years old and reflects who my character was 3 years ago not counting a year of timeskip, so it's really pointless to read at this point. I don't recommend you read my magic app either because as an A-Rank it's a mile long.

    That aside I look forward to seeing you in Fairy Tail!

    Yeah, finished reading your magic a while ago, so it's too late for that!
    I've been reading at the 12 grade reading level since at least 4th grade.
    Oh, and thanks I hope we can be friends OOC too.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

    The Phoenix


    The Phoenix

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 1358
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 1,250

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

    I am back people Empty Re: I am back people

    Post by Kirahunter on 26th May 2015, 8:38 am

    I was never questioning your ability to read, it's just that it's rather long considering you didn't need to. Well best of luck getting your own stuff approved!


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

    Missions Completed

    D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

    Total:1250

    Character
    Primary Magic
    gokol
    gokol

    Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Posts : 30
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    I am back people Empty Re: I am back people

    Post by gokol on 26th May 2015, 5:09 pm

    @Kirahunter wrote:I was never questioning your ability to read, it's just that it's rather long considering you didn't need to. Well best of luck getting your own stuff approved!
    I was just saying.
    I hope we can be friends eventually do you want to see something awesome?
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

    The Phoenix


    The Phoenix

    Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Posts : 1358
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 1,250

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

    I am back people Empty Re: I am back people

    Post by Kirahunter on 26th May 2015, 5:16 pm

    Sure?


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

    Missions Completed

    D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

    Total:1250

    Character
    Primary Magic
    gokol
    gokol

    Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Posts : 30
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    I am back people Empty Re: I am back people

    Post by gokol on 26th May 2015, 5:30 pm

    @gokol wrote:
    @Kirahunter wrote:I was never questioning your ability to read, it's just that it's rather long considering you didn't need to. Well best of luck getting your own stuff approved!
    I was just saying.
    I hope we can be friends eventually do you want to see something awesome?
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3980-the-ancient-one
    Newest post!

      Current date/time is 24th January 2021, 1:02 am