Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Entrance RP: The Eclipses of Life (Zeno only)

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Entrance RP: The Eclipses of Life (Zeno only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance RP: The Eclipses of Life (Zeno only)

Post by Zeno 13th July 2013, 3:53 pm

Arriving only moments after the big bird, Zeno stepped into his chambers. The young woman sitting straight up in his bed still looked fragile, Zeno couldn't help but feel a certain warmth grow in his chest. A very brief moment passed as he waited in the doorway before he took a few steps forward.

He could feel her power resonating behind her faint breathing. She would recover fully. To accomplish even that was quite a feat. Zeno had seen plenty of examples go in many different ways, and never this well. To be a victim of one's own powers can be destructive.

The guildmaster put down the enormous bottles of water next to her bed. The bottles had taps instead of lids so Zeno simply opened the tap of the first bottle and filled up a glass.

With a kind smile and voice he offered her the cup of water.
    "You must be thirsty.."

He looked into her deep blue eyes. Her soul stared back, radiant and beautiful. Zeno could hardly believe it. Never had he seen such purity. The warmth grew larger.

He managed to keep the feeling under control, but it still translated into a warm a smile on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance RP: The Eclipses of Life (Zeno only) - Page 2 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Entrance RP: The Eclipses of Life (Zeno only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance RP: The Eclipses of Life (Zeno only)

Post by Alye 5th September 2013, 4:29 pm

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES
    Right behind Reniro was that man, her - their - savior. The white-haired girl smiled gratefully to the powerful man before her. He offered her a drink and a small smile grew to a larger one.

"Thank you very much. F-For everything.", the girl said before she took the glass. She held it for just one moment and the subtle sound of freezing could be heard as she effortlessly made ice cubes from within the water. The cubes clanked against the glass as she brought it to her lips and took long but so very refreshing gulps. She held the glass in her hand as she bowed her head to the man.

"I do not wish to impose on you. As soon as my legs are my own again, I will be going. I don't want to be a burden to you anymore than I have to...", she said. That last part caused her to look down to her glass, watching the ice cubes melt ever-so-slowly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance RP: The Eclipses of Life (Zeno only) - Page 2 VzaWKfF

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:54 pm