Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

New Member Empty New Member

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 21st April 2015, 4:43 pm

Name's Seikatsu, it means Life. I'm gunna be joinin' as a "soul" mage. For those thinking it sounds cool, there's more drawbacks than there are benefits. I'm not much for sticking with teams, and prefer to stand as neutral as possible. I don't like dark guilds, but I don't exactly walk in the light. My work is for my own benefit, and anyone who's on my side may as well write a will for themselves. :twisted:
    My hobbies are meditating near ponds and in cemeteries, and examining people's daily lives. I stay out of sight, but have no problem making myself known! :zenoomg:
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 21st April 2015, 7:20 pm

Well My friend the Black Rose is the guild for you. Anyways welcome the the site, i hope you have fun here. If you have any questions or concerns jump into the Cbox and ask the member there

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New Member KF68skC
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 21st April 2015, 7:50 pm

Thanks, but I was hoping I could be put on the guildless list. More of an absolute neutral character...
    strikervs
    strikervs

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : lamia scale
    Experience : 0

Post by strikervs 22nd April 2015, 5:48 pm

well the black rose guild is a neutral guild so yeah also im new here to :D still waiting for my character to be approved ;-;
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 24th April 2015, 6:45 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Most of the members are really friendly and nice, drop in by the Chatbox now and then for a bit of laughter and craziness. Feel free to ask the staff or members of you have any questions, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help ^_^

I look forward to doing a thread with you, fellow guildless to be! :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New Member Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Den Mother
    Experience : 281.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow's Beastial Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 24th April 2015, 7:42 am

As a Black Rose member, and fairly new myself, I bidbyou a fair and fine welcome. I hope you have fun here and I am more than willing to do a thread with you, even if you go guidless. Well, byezies. I'm off to see a man about a horse.

Theme Music:

New Member Tumblr_nnjf0rsRg31sjee1mo1_1280
    Character||Magic
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 24th April 2015, 10:38 am

Your character sounds pretty dark to be honest o-o

But welcome welcome.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 28th April 2015, 7:18 pm

I'm in the process of doing a backstory for him, but the magic he uses predates the official discovery of magic, and is covered in blood... My character accidentally discovered it and wiped out his entire village with his bare hands using it... accidental of course.... needless to say he isn't a bright and sunshiney person after that....
    BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Den Mother
    Experience : 281.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow's Beastial Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 28th April 2015, 9:18 pm

Yay!! Sunshine!!

Theme Music:

New Member Tumblr_nnjf0rsRg31sjee1mo1_1280
    Character||Magic

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:33 pm