Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower(Job)

Chaos
    Chaos

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Maker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress The Rarest Flower(Job)

Post by Chaos 15th April 2015, 6:19 pm

"So, why'd we choose this job Chaos?"
    "The second I heard we get to beat up something I was convinced." Purpanear wasn't surprised, he was used to this kind of behavior from Chaos.
    "Well, just don't freeze the flower or something stupid like that…"
    "Are you kidding? There's no way that flower's gonna be frozen." Chaos began making his way to the shop and opened the door.
    "Ah, yes, you two must be the mages who took this job, come right this way." They began to follow the merchant to a wall showing a picture of a flower.
    "This is the flower I want you to retrieve, we've run short on it and none of our employees are willing to retrieve it because of its location. Please get it for me."
    "Don't worry, I won't let you down. It's in Spooky Forest right?" Chaos asked
    "Yes, but just be careful of the monsters that lurk there."
    "Careful? Those guys are the reason I chose this job."
    "Well okay…" The merchant began thinking to himself, "Geez, the mages get crazier and crazier as the years go by."
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: The Rarest Flower(Job)

Post by Chaos 21st April 2015, 8:16 pm

Chaos and Purpanear decided to take a train near spooky forest. Purpanear had to fly Chaos the rest of the way. The forest didn't look very welcoming, the trees were dead and the sky was especially dark here. Not even the air in the place seemed normal. The grass even seemed like it was dying, nothing about this place was happy. "Did you hear that? I think something's hiding."
    "Perfect, alright big guy! Get out here and fight me!"
    "Of course you would do that… He thought to himself. Chaos grew impatient with whoever was in there and decided to instead freeze a bush he saw moving. "Ya took too long, so I'll just force you out of there! Chaos then decided to punch the frozen bush so it'd break, but it revealed nothing. "Maybe it was nothing after all…" Just as Purpanear had said that, the beast jumped from the trees nearby and revealed itself.

Last edited by Chaos on 22nd April 2015, 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I made an oopsie)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st April 2015, 8:16 pm

The member 'Chaos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(Job) FailedBlock The Rarest Flower(Job) Block The Rarest Flower(Job) FailedBlock The Rarest Flower(Job) Block
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 22nd April 2015, 3:13 pm

(^ Ignore that comment NPC made, I made a mistake)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd April 2015, 3:13 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(Job) WeakMonster
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 29th April 2015, 6:18 pm

"Goblins eh? Well let's see if they'll match up against me." Chaos waited for the three to strike, the first one decided to take a punch at him but failed to hit him, Chaos then smiled and said, "My turn" he then performed his ice make knuckles and punched the goblin straight in the stomach. The other two then decided to attack at the same time. They tried to jump slash him but he dodged it, "Too slow! Here, for your efforts I'll give you all a little something." He then pulled out his Ice Minigun and began shooting seven ice bullets at all of them. The first one was defeated, the second one was still recovering, but the third one had disappeared. That's when Chaos looked around and found out he was rushing to attack Purpanear. "Oh no you don't!" Chaos jumped in the way and took the slash that was meant for Purpanear. He was so mad he punched him in the face with all his might, knocking him out."Sorry about that"
    "It's fine, just make sure you hide in the trees during battle."
    "Right"
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 8th May 2015, 10:31 am

That left only one goblin to be defeated. Chaos felf that he shouldn't have used so much magic on such weak enemies. While he was thinking, the goblin rushed at him and punched him straight in the face. "Going for the cheap shots are we?" Chaos returned the favor by punching him in the same spot twice as hard, defeating him. "Hey, look what I found while you were fighting. I think this may be the flower." The flower looked like the one in the picture, except dead.
    "Uh, I don't think we can use that bro."
    "I heard this forest has an area where you can bring life back to plants. Follow me!" Chaos decided to follow, but was suspicious of this. However before he could say anything, Purpanear began to reveal who told him this. "It was from a member of Fairy Tail, I know you hate them but it's better to take a chance right?"
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 17th May 2015, 7:20 pm

"Fairy Tail..." Chaos began to remember the man with a fairy tail mark on his arm. He became angry and looked at Purpanear. "They can't be trusted, I thought you knew that!"
    "But the guy seemed really nice, plus we should take a chance shouldn't we?" Chaos began to sigh. He knew Purpanear meant well so he decided not to argue any further about it. "Yeah I guess you're right. Plus we should take that chance shouldn't we?"
    "Yeah, we should!" They continued walking through the forest for a few more minutes. then Purpanear stopped.
    "Is this it?"
    "Yeah" The area looked to have a large circle with no surrounding trees, there was also a stone, circular platform in the center. "So what now?"
    "I...don't know" Chaos sighed
    "Great, looks like we'll have to figure something out then." Just then, something came out from the trees. Chaos stood his guard and Purpanear flew to the trees.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th May 2015, 7:20 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(Job) NormalMonster
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 31st May 2015, 11:22 am

"Damn! See what happens when you take advice from Fairy Tail?"
    "Sorry about that" Purpanear then flew into the trees to hide.
    "I used too much magic power on those weak goblins back there, Come one, I know I can keep this up." Chaos thought. The wolves looked pretty hungry, there were three of them and Chaos had to defeat them all. They began walking closer and closer to him, they were preparing to attack. Chaos began thinking about how he'd attack them. He came to the conclusion that if they came all at once he'd use the seven blade dance. "It'll be easier to attack from three sides if I do." He thought. He took the formation for the spell and when the blades came out, he prepared himself. "Alright, here they come." He thought to himself getting ready for the attack. As Chaos planned, they all came at him at once.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2015, 11:22 am

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(Job) FailedBlock The Rarest Flower(Job) FailedBlock The Rarest Flower(Job) Block
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 4th June 2015, 9:37 am

Chaos could block the one in front of him, but not the ones to the side. They bit his shoulders and Chaos spun around, causing the blades to hit all the wolves and for the blade to disappear. Chaos was panting, "Alright, so that didn't work out like I wanted it to. I got to think of something else, and fast, these guys are quick after all."
    "Are you alright?" Purpanear said as he was still in the trees.
    "Yeah, don't worry about me." Blood was falling from Chaos's shoulders.
    "Not gonna lie though, this hurts like hell." Chaos smirked.
    "Well, okay then." The wolves growled and came rushing towards him.
    "Shit" Chaos wasn't exactly sure what to do at that point, only one idea came to mind, but he'd definitely have a higher chance of getting hit trying this. He went into the stance needed for ice make knuckles and blocked.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th June 2015, 9:37 am

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(Job) Block The Rarest Flower(Job) Block The Rarest Flower(Job) FailedBlock
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 12th June 2015, 2:23 am

This time Chaos was able to block the wolves from the sides, but not the one in the front. He crossed his arms to do this, he then uncrossed them and punched the wolves to the side in the face, defeating them. The wolf in front, who he couldn't dodge, bit his left leg. "GAH!" He yelled in short time. He kicked the wolf, making him roll, defeated.
    "Heh, guess I still have a lot to learn if a couple of wolves could do this to me." Chaos began walking when another wolf came out.
    "Man, I guess this forest never runs out of you guys, that's for sure." Chaos smiled.
    "I get it now, you were thinking I'd be all beat up, then you'd sneak attack me. Pretty smart for a wolf, but pretty dumb as a team. You'd just leave your friends to possibly be killed like that." Purpanear was confused,
    "I-Is he talking to himself-no to the wolf? I think he's lost it." The wolf would have no more of this, as he came rushing at him with great force. "Wait, Chaos is just standing there, he's not taking any stance at all! I guess he wants to save his magic this time around, but still, is he atleast going to try to guard?" Purpanear was worried.

Last edited by Chaos on 12th June 2015, 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th June 2015, 2:23 am

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(Job) Block
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 14th June 2015, 11:18 pm

Chaos stopped the wolf from biting him with his foot, he then punched the wolf the face and watched as it fell on its side. "Woah, it looks like worried for nothing." Purpanear was relieved. He then noticed the flower on the ground. He then noticed the blood on the stone surface. "That's it, maybe you need a blood sample to bring it back." Purpanear flew towards the flower and picked it up. "Purpanear, what are you doing!?" Chaos yelled as the wolf got up again.
    "Don't worry about me, focus on the wolf!" Chaos did just that, he believed there was no way to talk him out of it. Purpanear set the flower on the stone with the blood, it began glowing. "Woah, it's working!" Purpanear thought to himself as he was in awe. The wolf set his eyes on Purpanear, Chaos noticed this and ran up to the wolf. "Oh no you don't! Keep your eyes on me! This is our fight!"
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th June 2015, 11:18 pm

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(Job) FailedBlock
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 14th June 2015, 11:44 pm

The wolf got angry and slashed Chaos's chest. "Agh!" Chaos kicked the wolf's chin causing him to fall on his back, defeated. Purpanear walked up to him. "The stone works" Purpanear said, unhappy. He revealed the flower, which looked the same, but started to move around. "Well that's grea-what the hell!? Flowers aren't supposed to walk around! The bastard lied to us!" Chaos yelled. "Well, I wouldn't say lie, he just...granted our wish, but twisted the meaning, like a genie." Purpanear sighed as the flower danced on his head. Chaos decided to cook the wolf and eat him, they were pretty hungry after all. "So where'd the flower go?" Chaos asked as he continued chomping down his food. "I'm not sure..." Purpanear began scratching his head, wondering where it could've went. Just then, the flower showed up in front of him and began pulling on him. "What is it? You want us to follow you right?" The flower shook its head in agreement. It lead the way into a strange cave. What were in there were dozens upon dozens of the flower that was shown in the picture. "Wow, that was pretty easy. But I don't get it, they should be pretty rare, so if there's a cave here full of them, then does that mean this whole cave is rare to find?" Chaos asked, ignoring his wounds."Of course, this also must mean this is where they usually live. You know, maybe we should take this flower home too, we could give it back its strength." Purpanear explained.
    "All right I guess, he could be a pet flower. He'll be the best pet in the country." Chaos smiled as he grabbed a few flowers and headed out the cave.
    "Well, not best in the country, that's just exaggerating." Purpanearsaid as he carried Chaos and the lively flower to the train station.

They finally made it back to the shop, though Chaos was in the hostipal, getting his wounds treated, so Pupranear had to collect the reward. "Thank you for this, although I must ask, where's tour friend?" The man asked, confused.
    "He's-"
    "Right here!" Purpanear was interrupted by Chaos barging in.
    "Chaos! Your wounds were healed already?" Purpanear asked.
    "Nope, you see, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I left this town without making a proposal. You give me the special dirt for this flower, and the flower lives."
    "Special dirt?" Purpanear and the old man seemed confused.
    "Special dirt? What are you going on about?" The man asked as he scratched his head and looked the other way.
    "It's funny that you say that, you see, instead of going to the hospital, I did a little research on the stone we used to save the flower's life. I found out that the stone was made of this special dirt, which is the only type of dirt able to keep the flower alive. The problem when I tried to save it was that the flower wasn't in contact with the stone. So, how about that dirt?"
    "Alright, you win. I didn't think a kid like you would be so smart." The man handed them their reward money and some of the special dirt in a bag. Purpanear noticed the man that told him about the stone again, he ran away upon seeing Chaos. He realized something, "Did you beat the man who told me about the stone for information Chaos?"
    "A detective never reveals his ways." Chaos smirked. Once they made it back to their own city. Chaos set the flower on the floor and poored the special dirt on it. The flower absorbed it and ran away. "We should catch it!" Purpanear suggested.
    "Nope, if it wants to leave, then who are we to say it shouldn't?" Chaos replied. Purpanear was sad and knew Chaos was right. "But...who's to say we can't play with it?" Chaos smiled, Purpanear was excited and chased after the flower even faster than Chaos did.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:55 pm