Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hellfire's Manor

Hellfire Ghost
    Hellfire Ghost

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None (Lucifer indirectly)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sinner's Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hellfire's Manor Empty The Hellfire's Manor

Post by Hellfire Ghost 10th November 2012, 8:23 am

The Hellfire's Manor Fowl_m10

Welcome all to my humble abode located far away (but not too far) drom most civilisation near the Eclipse Soul Guild!!! My name is Hellfire Ghost and I would like to start off with saying one thing to all y’all people peeking at my house: DO NOT TOUCH MY PICTURES!!!!

Now that that’s settled lets go on with my guide through my home. Let’s start at the entrance outside: well… not much here really. A boring Iron Gate connected to a wall surrounding the mansion and well a garden… It seems pretty unsightly though

-Did I kill the Gardner again?-

Hmmmmmm… whatever, let’s continue to my foyer or whatever it’s called. Now this place is where all my dear little sla-… errr… guests are welcomed. A nice marble floor and several statues for decoration; pretty isn’t it. And here are a set of marble stairs leading up to the second floor.
    -Wow, I never really noticed. The guy I got this from had good taste.-
    Now then, to your right is the dining hall outfitted with a 200 x 3 meter oak-wood table and a few nice paintings of the ocean. Again: DO NOT TOUCH!
    The first double door to your right in here leads to the kitchen. The chef there will prepare anything you’d like or could ever dream of. The second door on the far end of the hall leads you to the “entertainment” section of the mansion. It provides entertainment for every age-group… and moral tendency. Off limits for now.

Heading back to the Foyer we will head in the opposite direction we came from. This is the living room or rather hall. Pool/Billiards, Table-Tennis, Lacrima-Vision, comfy couches, a bar and… well a chandelier. Here you can sit back and relax and forget all your worries. The maids here will serve your every need and I repeat EVERY NEED. The bartender’s name is Alvin, but it seems he’s off today. An awfully nice fellow with an awfully dark humor.
    Continuing, here in the right corner are another set of double doors that lead to the office. Now THIS place is special. Here is where I tortured the hell out of the previous owners and forced them to sign over the deed. Hah… what happy memories………………………… ?!
    ERRRRRRRRM… What I meant was is that here is the place where I got the mansion as a gift from the previous owner! Yes, yes! A gift! Ok now you’ve seen enough here, now go along out!!!

-Damn it… I told the maids to clean those friggin blood stains. *sigh* Can’t anyone get anything right?-

What’s on the second floor you ask? Not much, just several bedrooms outfitted to be 100% genuinely luxurious… and bathrooms… lots of bathrooms. There is this huge library at the top but, well, I never go in there. So I don’t know what books are in there. There is a third floor, but it's just packed with old stuff. It is completely sealed off by massive Iron doors with runes to keep it shut, so don't even think about breaking in.

-Heh, they don't know the wntire floor is a torture chamber.... wait... are you still recording this?!-

And now to my back yard ……………………… never mind it! Not much to see! I’ll just describe it to you while I guide you out. There is a large stone terrace with a REALLY nice grill and several VERY comfortable couches and chairs.

-I told them to clear out the bodies… what the hell is my staff doing?????-

This brings us to the end of the tour. Now have fun and I hope you come again. Hopefully I’ll have everything sorted out by then. Toodles!

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:57 pm