Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon)

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) Empty Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon)

Post by Akryn 2nd April 2015, 8:31 pm

Spoiler:

Akryn slowly walked through the streets of Hargeon, one sword on his hip, and his daggers in place, the newest likely member of his team not far off. She was......interesting to say the least. Of course, his entire team was interesting. A lizard man from hell on earth, a half dragon with an ego fitting to at least half of her lineage, though she admittedly was pretty, a crazy, he admitted to himself he was indeed crazy, dragon trained assassin, and.......now a fairy. A man sized fairy to be certain, but a fairy none the less. He had to admit to himself, he had a strange habit of pulling in odd balls to his side. Not that he minded of course. Odd balls tended to ask fewer odd questions. They all had plenty of things to hide themselves, and things they did not want to talk about, so it made it easy for him to avoid his own past as well. Still, this was an important job, and he needed to stay focused. Devon was not as strong as Akryn, that much was known, but this was as much a test as a mission. If Akryn was to have her in his team, and properly incorporate her into the team movements, then he had to know exactly what she was capable of, and how she fought, and acted. But on the other hand, Akryn had the responsibility of protecting her. She was young, almost a kid by his standards. A lack of focus on his part an she might get hurt, an unacceptable outcome in Akryns book. "Well rookie, ya ready?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) Empty Re: Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon)

Post by Devon Sabathiel 3rd April 2015, 4:51 am

Devon smiled softly tilting her head slightly as she landed next to Akryn her wings disappeared the moment she feet touched the ground "Hello" she said as she looked around the area. Devon was nervous to say the least about this job she was with a member of Rampage and if she ever wished to gain them she needed to get more powerful and prove herself to most of the members. Devon know she was the weakest in the team and wanted more than anything to prove herself to everyone that she was not just a fairy.

the liberation of slaves was a hard job from what she had heard but Devon was going to save as many people as she could she did not want those poor people who where stolen from there homes to come across any more harm. So Devon promised herself she was going to help those slaves and she was going to hurt the people that hurt them.

Looking sideways Devon smiled softly and nodded her head "I am ready but don't we need to what for Xierak?" she asked remembering the last member on this job and started to wonder where they where.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Possessed Bosconian Technology
    Guild : ?????
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 3rd April 2015, 2:59 pm

Xierak walked slowly through the streets of Hargeon, those who took notice of the lumbering robed mage quickly cleared the path not for his size, just because they were scared to think what the guy had gone through recently that caused him to get his right arm to be broken. It had only been a few days after the job he had gone on with Akryn, Akeya and Ayato, and he was still in rough shape. Largely due to his stubborn nature, despite the protests of any that might of come he refused to see a healer and instead had bandaged himself in the cave he had taken up residence in, as well as make a splint for his broken right arm.

He sighed, he had layers and layers of bandages underneath the robe covering his damaged spike nubs and flesh wounds that broke through his thick hide, the splint however, went over the robes and cradled his arm properly. He caught the smell of Akryn and followed it to its source, being Akryn himself. He walked up behind Akryn and a blue Pegasus member he only could guess was Devon. Hearing what the member said, “You don’t have to wait on me, I always could have caught up.” Xierak went silent for a moment and then spoke up again, “Sorry if I was late, extenuating circumstances prevented me using my magic to fly here…” Xierak was trying to resist looking straight at Akyrn, for he had a feeling he had a lecture incoming.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 8th April 2015, 7:34 pm

"No you would not have caught up. I told you to get those treated, properly." Akryn said, reaching up to poke his large friend in the forehead with two fingers. "But we can discuss that later. You should be fine for this job. Easy smash and smash some more, perfect for a couple of rampage guys like us right?" Akrynsaid with a grin before smacking Xierak on the shoulder. Intentionally on one of the nubs. "This is Devon, possible new rookie, looking to join up with us. We are going to run with her today and see what she is capable of." Akryn said to Xierak before turning to the fairy girl. "Allright, you lead here. Xierak is your immediate support and will doas you say. I will work as mostly a monitor and will sep in only when I have to. Xierak is still a bit beaten up from our last job, stubborn fool doesn't listen to reason to well it seems. But even injured, you will find he is an incredible threat, and ally. But take it easy on him will ya?" Akryn said with a grin. "Now then. Off you go."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 9th April 2015, 2:50 am

Devon nodded softly looking at Xierak she sighed softly shacking her head "I can heal about half of your wounds witch will help you last a bit longer if you will let me!" she stated softly walking over to Xierak having a feeling he would not let her do that so she walked to where the ship was in sight "what are your magics?" Devon asked her eyes never left the ship as she thought everything through, her mind raced with every possibility and she smiled softly looking over her shoulder at both of the men "I have a plain but you may not like it!" she stated lightly.

Devon did not declare her plain she thought if she did they would stop her so Devon deiced to walk towards the boat a determined thought in her mind, only 4 people decided to stand in her way a sword in each hand. "Holt what do you want?" they shouted the moment they sore Devon "I want to get on that bout and see the captain!" She stated as she kept walking towards them only stopping just outside there reach "No on that is out of chains get on this boat unless your employed" Devon sighed softly tilting her head slightly. "fine I give up take me in chains!" she stated lifting her arms our to them.

Last edited by Devon Sabathiel on 9th April 2015, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th April 2015, 2:50 am

The member 'Devon Sabathiel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) NormalMonster Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) NormalMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 10th April 2015, 10:20 pm

Xierak let out a deep growl Akryns comment, but other than that firmly ignoring it, when Devon suddenly offered to heal atleast half his wounds, he took one step back and let out another deepish growl, and spoke up in a disguised Voice, “No need… I can fight just as effectively with these injuries as if I am uninjured…” He then got somewhat overwhelmed, as he heard the requests and questions coming from his two companions, he simply nodded towards Akryn and turned to Devon still using his disguised voice, “I use a magic that is the precise control of gravitational fields…” With his simple explanation done he waited a moment when Devon spoke up about having a plan of somesort and then took off towards the suspected ship.

Before Xierak could even react Devon had told the four men to put her in chains, under all his robes his version of a complete shocked expression formed on his face as he was unable to react accordingly. “Um Akryn… How exactly am I supposed to help her in that endeavor… I am not one for this kind of thing… not to mention I would sooner send those four through a building than to be shackled by them…” Xierak then went silent an anime teardrop forming on his head as he stood by and watched completely unsure on what he should do to support the new team member in her plan, he wasn’t exactly innocent enough looking to support it… rather he would be the type of person to ruin it by accident.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 11th April 2015, 7:57 pm

Akryn had slipped into the shadows to watch for a while. But what he saw made his jaw drop. "Oh hell no." Akryn said before drawing his sword. In a sudden rush of wind, Akryn passed right by Devon and Xierak, went up the side of the ship, and was on the deck. Before any of the four men could react however, they were dead on the deck. Akryn then spun about, pissed as hell, looking down at Devon. Oh yes, he was very, very angry. "Devon. I will say this once, and only once. Rule one of team rampage, the choices of the team members affect the whole team, not just the one! We are a single unit. I put Xierak under YOUR care, and your first action is to ask for chains??? You want on the ship that way, he has to be in chains as well! I don't know what plan you had, but as far as I see, it was unacceptable! Think of your team mates before you act!" Akryn growled out, before turning back towards the deck. He had no doubt, Devon had had some sort of plan, sure, but if it was going to put any of Akryns team in chains, then he was having absolutely nothing to do with it! And neither would anyone else on his team. Still, Akryn was forced to return to the task at hand, as boots were heard. He had likely made a bitof noise when he dispatched the men on deck. "Both of you get up here! Devon, I am taking control! You seem to need more guidance on this eliminate the slavers thing.!"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th April 2015, 7:57 pm

The member 'Akryn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) WeakMonster

#3 'Monster Dice' :

#4 'Monster Dice' :
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 15th April 2015, 12:33 pm

Devon was shocked when she soddenly found the four men dead infrount of her Devon gasped in disbelieve she was going to harm them yes but not kill she did not wish them dead tears filled her eyes as she looked up at Akryn her body shock in anger and she stormed up to him "how dear you kill them they did nothing they where never going to shackle me I was trying to get they closer so my attack would be more efficient, I did not want them killed they might have been bad people put they don't deserve to die not by your hands not without trials! Devon was screaming her words witch was a bad idea.

Out the corner of Devon's eye she sore men get in attack formation and she sighed lightly "gait now look what you made me do more bloody people appeared to heart us ow and one more thing you forget I am not part of your team not according to you!" she reminded him looking away from him and at the gathered men "please don't kill any more they deserve to suffer the same as these slaves do!" Devon almost sounded defeated she knew his answer already but hoped she was wrong about the person infrount of her.

Devon got herself ready though for a fight she would defend herself and the people she was with but she would not kill the men she came against.
    Enemy remaining:

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 15th April 2015, 4:56 pm

Xierak sighed as he saw Akryn take matters into his own hands and dispatch the four slavers with due haste as soon as he caught onto Devons Plan. He then listened to Devon’s side of the story and let out a deep sigh, He then walked forward a few steps, he was still a few meters away from Devon, and even further from the bunch of enemies but he didn’t care. “If you wanted a good approach why didn’t you say something?” Xierak then extended his left arm and held his left hand out, palm facing up towards the top of the deck, “Graviton Gate!” A distortion was created in the air infront of Xierak’s claw, “I will try and not to kill them… but I will beat them into a pulp regardless… Now let us go join the fight…” Xierak then jumped up and in a blur of motion he vanished for a split second.

As Quickly as he disappeared, Xierak reappeared above the railing going at a fast rate of speed, he quickly approached three slavers and manipulated the gravity around him to make him start to spin around, as he did he extended his right leg and delivered a powerful spinning kick that continued on to hit all three slavers sending them flying into the wall. Xierak then landed on the deck of the ship with a resounding crack reverberating throughout the deck as numerous cracks formed in the wood planks under him, “I hope you pathetic fools begin to regret the life choices you have made…”
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 15th April 2015, 6:23 pm

Akryn smirked a bit at Devons response, though not where she could see. Even as she and Xierak turned to head towards the oncoming foes, Akryn stepped back, and disappeared into the shadows, with enough expertise to likely surprise even Akeya.

Devon had conviction. He may have disagreed with her on the death thing, but she had conviction, and that could sometimes be far more important, and powerful. With a small smile, Akryn watched the two wizards go into full attack mode. The experienced, and deadly, wind mage assassin stayed close, but hidden, avoiding any and all confrontation. This was Devons show, and in a way, Xieraks as well. Devon needed to be tested on her abilities, yes, but Akryn also needed to see where his friend and fellow former eclipse soul member stood on working with strangers. Akryn hated the fact that Xierak felt he needed to hide who he was, and he honestly wished he could do something to give the large, green skinned creature a bit more confidence. But sadly, until Xierak became comfortable with himself, there was little, to nothing, that Akryn could do.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th April 2015, 6:23 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :

#2 'Monster Dice' :

#3 'Monster Dice' :
    Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) StrongMonster
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 17th April 2015, 1:39 pm

Devon smiled softly "at least you will try!" she stated softly seemingly to herself. Devon Extended her wings and lifted of the floor taking a deep breath she became determined quickly flying forward Devon zipped right through the middle of the slavers winking at Xierak in a joking manner. Devon started to fly around the slavers making them move closer together. Devon was careful when she split the group leaving Xierak with what looked like the stronger mages she was not that confident yet. As Devon flue around the slavers she moved slowly to the edge of the bout and with one of the last swing around Devon forced the group over the edge.

Devon smiled softly sticking her tongue out at the now swimming slavers Devon dropped to the deck and moved the wooden slop that was the entrance of the shore this would not stop the slavers getting back on the ship but it would slow them down she then when back to where Xierak was near "I thought you where taking over!" she called over her shoulder it seemed like she was talking to nothing but she had a feeling Akryn was there somewhere. Devon looked over shoulder "or are you chicken?" Devon said in a betting tone she was lost in wonder over Akryn and wanted to see how powerful he really was and how he handled himself besides he made that big speech and she would not forget easily that he was now in charge.

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 18th April 2015, 7:41 pm

Xierak sighed at the exchange of words between Devon and Akryn and then turned to the Fairy, “Need not worry about Akryn, I think he needs to do this a bit to learn more restrain as well as get to the point he can fight without killing his enemies all the time…” Xierak then looked at the slavers, some of them had been tricked by Devon into the water, and some had been battered and were getting up, but were largely unphased. Xierak frowned, with his physical condition he couldn’t engage in direct combat, and his magic wasn’t at all useful for offense. He let out a sigh just as a few slavers charged at the large mage, he looked out the slit of his hood and narrowed his eyes.

“Thinking I am the weak leak just because I am injured will leave you in a world of pain!” Xierak then lifted up his left leg and then slammed his foot down on the deck causing a few a planks of wood to come up, he the targeted one of the loose plants and pointed at it, “Graviton Smash!” When he said the he then flicked his finger towards the charging group, as the plank of wood flew at them and knocked their legs out from underneath them. Xierak then grunted as he looked at another slaver while pointing at them, “Graviton Web!” Suddenly three chunks of wood ripped off the ship and flew towards the slaver, who had then started to run for his live although the chunks loosely followed him.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 20th April 2015, 11:09 am

Akryn smirked as he heard Devon call out to him, trying to taunt him. He had to admit to himself, he had acted to soon when saying he would take oer earlier, and had to step back for the others to work. He needed to watch them, not interfere. But even as he thought this to himself, something troubling caught his eye. A very, very, large group of opponents rushing down towards down the docks, towards the ship. The ship was already sporting more than a dozen combatants, and nearly two dozen more were on their way, quickly. Under normal circumstances, Akryn would have been unconcerned. But he still did not know what Devon was capable of fully, and Xierak was obviously slowed in combat at the moment. With neither of them at peak efficiency, in his mind at least, Akryn was not about to let them be over whelmed by numbers like that.

In an instant, Akryn was in between the ship, and the approaching mob, Black star Cutter in his hand, as he casually leaned against a post, smirking at the approaching men. As they drew nearer. he pushed off of the post and sighed to himself. "You guys might wanna fall back." Akryn said, as he removed his glasses and put them on the post, a grin starting to split his face. "Really. Its in your best interests."

Last edited by Akryn on 20th April 2015, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th April 2015, 11:09 am

#1 'Monster Dice' :

#2 'Monster Dice' :

#3 'Monster Dice' :

#4 'Monster Dice' :

#5 'Monster Dice' :

#6 'Monster Dice' :
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 20th April 2015, 3:30 pm

Devon smiled softly as she looked around the dock and sore the oncoming assolt and again tock to the air when she heard Akryn tell then to full back she looked down seeing why she would need to full back. Devon let a gasp slip through her lips as she watched Akryn split his face the sight was a strange one and she shot back to behind Akryn wondering what Xierak would follow what Akryn asked him to do.

Devon turned to watch Akryns back and sore even more people come into view Devon flew down only pulling up just as she got close missing the slavers heads by inches. Devon lopped around and came back towards the slavers "water dragon rear!" she called letting a wheal wind of water erupted from her mouth hitting the men it did not coarse much damage but it pushed them back.

Devon landed on her feet and smiled softly at the slavers she had no weapon but she was surrounded by water and this is when she felt strongest. Devon just waited to see what the men would do it was interesting the amount they where all against was amazing and existing.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th April 2015, 3:30 pm

The member 'Devon Sabathiel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) WeakMonster Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) NormalMonster Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) NormalMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 21st April 2015, 7:05 pm

(OOC Note, fusing two normals and one strong to form the boss die, 2 Normals = 1 strong, 2 strongs = boss, as we have met the five roll prereq already, also yes i did take some PvE creative liberty with shatter)

Xierak watched as Devon suddenly took off and flew down to the dock next to the ship he tilted his head in confusion but let it be, he had his hands full. Xierak turned to face his adversaries that he now had to deal with alone. That’s when he had a rather brilliant idea,
    Xierak pointed at the ship with his left hand and focused his entire attention on the entire ship. He then started to lift his left hand, as he did the entire ship started to shake, “What is going on??” Two people came onto the deck as the ship started to float above the water, Xierak then formed his left hand into a fist, “Graviton” A woman wearing a fancy hat looked at Xierak with her eyes wide, “Don’t just stand there get him!” Xierak however continued focusing, “2G” As the men ran at him he finished the incantation, “SHATTER!” shunting more power into this spell than normal the entire ship started to creak and groan as the shaking intensified causing all on board to fall over.

Suddenly a giant crack formed in the hull as numerous shards of wood flew outward, the ship continued to break apart making the captain and crew fall down into the water, Xierak however, hovered in the air admist all of the debris.  Xierak then hovered there for a moment as all the wooden shards hovered around him, he was out of breath, he had never pulled something apart with his magic that was that big before, but considering that the slavers only means of escape was handled he was happy.

Last edited by Xierak on 21st April 2015, 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st April 2015, 7:05 pm

The member 'Xierak' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) WeakMonster Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) WeakMonster Slave liberation (Akryn and Devon) StrongMonster
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 24th April 2015, 7:28 pm

Predictably, none of the approaching slaver mob obeyed Akryn, instead several of the recruits raised their weapons and charged. Akryn met the first one by lifting his blade up to stop the mans chop, before snapping a kick into the mans groin, whipping a dagger from his back into the chest of the next man in line, before driving the palm of his free hand into the throat of the first man, sending him stumbling away, gasping for air. As the man stumbled back, Akryn disengaged from his blade and spun in a full circle, stabbing out with his sword to intercept a stab, deftly spin his wrist and deflect the blade before shooting out one foot, planting it behind the other mans foot, and then driving his fist into the mans nose, sending him toppling backwards. Akryn then stepped forward, across the man, putting his weight on the foot he had planted to go over the man, stabbing another in the chest as he approached, before tearing his sword free and spinning to kick the downed man in the face, before turning back, just in time to catch another downward chopping arm at the wrist, before bringing his sword down and severing the arm, letting go of the severed limb as the man stumbled back, screaming and clutching his former appendage, before Akryn would whip another dagger from his back, into the chest of yet another man.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 26th April 2015, 3:17 pm

Devon smiled at the men in front of her and shock her head she lifted her hands into a fighting position and bobbed on her feet. Devon was ready to fight hand to hand she had to she had nothing else available. As the men ran for her some with swords Devon ran forward and at the last moment she throw herself backward sliding under the men's legs. once she was the other side Devon jumped back up and faced the back of the men before they new what had happened Devon went for one of the men with a weapon that could kill her wrapping her arm an=round his neck Devon yanked him backwards away from the others using the man to keep the others away Devon chocked him until he was un-contuse. Taking the sword from the man Devon looked at weapon and sighed softly "if i have to i will use this!" she stated spinning the sword getting the feeling of it she then got ready for the next attack that would be coming her way.

Devon did not have to wait for long until they made there next move one of the men can running at her his sword risen as the man swept the sword down Devon brought her sword up meeting the mans and with great force she kicked him squear in the chest sending him back.

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 27th April 2015, 8:59 pm

Xierak examined the situation below him in mild amusement, below in the water lay over half of the crew, swimming about, including the first mate and the Captain. Devon and Akryn both were fighting a massive group on the docks. Xierak smiled under his hood, he had a prime situation around him, a lot of enemies and whole bunch of materials to use for his own assault. He then pointed at a section of what used to be the ships mast. He then swung his arm downward towards the group Devon and Akryn were fighting, “Akryn and Devon Heads Up!” He then sent a portion of his magical power through his hand, “Graviton Smash!” The mast then launched itself towards the group hiting a good portion of the group and knocking them into the bay.

Xierak then nodded and turned his attention to those in the waters beneath him, he heightened his concentration and then casted a series of spells. He used Graviton H smash to send a large piece of the ships hull crashing down into the water, hitting a number of people in its wake, he then followed that up by using Graviton Tri Smash to send three beds down onto the captain and what appeared to be her first mate. He then focused on the remaining materials as he faintly heard the captain barking orders to someone. “Graviton Storm!” As all the shards started being manipulated something dashed passed him with something sharp that cut into his robes and the surface of his thick hide.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 3rd May 2015, 2:55 pm

Xierak seemed to be in the full swing of things now, and Devon seemed to be getting her motivations for the fight rolling. Good, Akryn thought to himself as he drove his forearm into another mans forehead. Things were getting nasty, and they would need to be at their best for this go round. As Devon fought her group, a familiar, white haired figure would dance in next to her, kicking one man in the jaw, and smashing another mans nose with the hilt of his sword. "Go help Xierak! I can handle this lot with ease, but he is not at full power right now."Akryn said as he suddenly caught one mans sword with his bare hand, squeezeing the blade with jjust his finger tips hard enough to stop it cold, before kicking the mans elbow with enough force to snap it, now leaveing Akryn with two swords as the man stumbled away, screaming in pain. "Oh and, for what its worth, you did well on the combat portion of your test. Your command and planning skils need work though." He said with a wink before turning to bat away another sword. "Now go. Xierak needs you and I cant go full out with you so close."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:52 pm