Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Friendly Shoot

Scinis
    Scinis

Soul of Ruin

Soul of Ruin

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A Friendly Shoot Empty A Friendly Shoot

Post by Scinis 28th March 2015, 11:37 am

~Acalia~
    Acalia was walking through the woods, actually she was moreso skipping through. She found a flier for a photo shoot in the woulds, wearing clothes for a theme about eco-friendliness. This rang a bell in her head, she can spread awareness of a great cause, wear awesome clothes, be in a magazine, and get paid! This was the best job ever, however Zellha didn't like it oh so much. The soul of the ruin goddess walked beside her, humming her normal tune in a serene manner, but it was obvious she was angry, or at least annoyed. Finally she stopped humming, and began speaking. "Wearing clothes for public attention... This is such a waste of time, not to mention degrading." Acalia turned to the spirit beside her, and smiled a great big smile. "Oh come on, it could be fun! And aren't you happy we're finally making money of our own?" Zellha turned her head and made a "hmph" sound, and Acalia shrugged and continued walking. Finally she reached the area, where there were a ton of other girls waiting. Acalia ran up to one and began introducing herself. "Hi there! I'm Acalia! Glad to be working with you!"
    (jsyk, neither you nor anyone else can actually see or hear Zellha if she ever speaks)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Friendly Shoot InvisNewSig
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : myself

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Manipulation
    Second Skill: Music/Sound
    Third Skill:

A Friendly Shoot Empty Re: A Friendly Shoot

Post by Bitterblue 28th March 2015, 12:04 pm

Nessa turned around to find a red haired girl talking to her. She looked the girl over, she looked nice. "Hi I'm Nessa." The only reason that Nessa was there was because she needed some money to help with her family and some other things but that doesn't matter. Nessa found the flier on her way to town. It was for girls who wanted to model clothes with a theme of eco-friendliness. Now Nessa not the type of girl who likes to model clothes but when she needs money she'll do it. "Did you see the flier too?" Nessa already knew that this girl saw the flier too or else she wouldn't have been there. She only asked caused she was a bit scared. And this is funny cause she never gets scared that often.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Friendly Shoot GIFPuhU
    Be cautious love is the most dangerous thing
    Scinis
    Scinis

Soul of Ruin

Soul of Ruin

Post by Scinis 28th March 2015, 12:31 pm

"Well yeah!" Acalia giggled, it was a weird question to ask but hey, it made her laugh at least. "What else would I be here for? I don't really like the woods... I love plants but woods and forests kinda scare me." Acalia looked around, and Zellha laughed. "Are you serious? HA! What a dumb fear." Acalia turned back to Nessa. "Well at least I'll be here with all of you people, and it'll be a fun job to do!" Acalia looked around. "Hey uh... do you by any chance know where Chanelle is?" All of a sudden Acalia heard a loud voice. "DID SOMEONE CALL MY NAME?" Acalia jumped. "Yes, I'm Chanelle... she was walking through the crowd of ladies "...and each of you want the money i promised for participating in this shoot. So, each of you chose an outfit and go change, and we will begin." She motioned her hand to an area where there were various outfits, each in different sizes. Acalia grabbed Nessa's hand and began running. "Come on let's go!"

Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 13th May 2015, 4:35 pm

As Nessa was being dragged by this girl she just barely met she had the strangest feeling that there was this kind of spirit with the girl. She didn't want to say anything to scare the girl so she went with her and started to look through the clothes. She finally found one that she actually thought was pretty good in her taste. "Hey are you done yet?" She asked Acalia. She waited by a tree then she felt like someone was watching her, she turned around but found no one. "Weird." She thought.

A Friendly Shoot GIFPuhU
    Scinis
    Scinis

Soul of Ruin

Soul of Ruin

Post by Scinis 14th May 2015, 2:20 pm

"Uh... almost!" Acalia smiled at Nessa, and then returned to the clothes. Choosing clothes was never her strongpoint, but she had to pick something and pick something now. The theme was eco-friendliness, so she thought bright, happy colors would be nice to represent flowers of different kinds. It isn't, of course, eco-friendly but it was apart of the ecosystem, because flowers and trees and plants are a very essential part of life. Acalia found a bright pink sundress which was in her size, and gasped in awe. "Okay, I got mine! Let's go!" she started skipping off to where the rest of the women were going to go change, while Zellha followed with an annoyed expression. The dress was horrible, in her opinion. It was too bright, and too childish. Zellha herself would have perfered something black or dark green, but pink? It was too much. What would people say if they saw the goddess of ruin wearing that type of dress? The gods above and below must be laughing at her, she thought.

Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 17th May 2015, 3:30 pm

As Nessa and Acalia were walking Nessa saw the dress Acalia was going to be wearing. "You must be one of those girly girls, that's funny cause I didn't take you for one." Nessa's dress was a dark blue hoodie with dark blue pants that had a midnight black belt tied at the waist. To her it was eco-friendly cause it represented that the night should never be disturbed. And that outfit to Nessa was the night. As they were walking Nessa noticed that some of the other girls didn't get to pick the best things from the pile of clothes. She saw one girl wearing a cloak of leaves as her outfit. The site of that girl made Nessa laugh. She never knew how funny these kind of things could be.

A Friendly Shoot GIFPuhU
    Scinis
    Scinis

Soul of Ruin

Soul of Ruin

Post by Scinis 7th June 2015, 6:07 am

Acalia looked baffled by this question, but Zellha looked utterly insulted. "A girly girl? I don't really know how to be defined as such, but I guess you can call me that. Why, if you don't mind, did you not take me for one?" Zellha wished she had control over her body, because that was she could slap the ever living crap out of Nessa for calling her, goddess of ruin, a girly girl. While it was truly Acalia she called this, this word would stick to Zellha and Acalia's body, meaning that even if Zellha were in control they'd be considered that. Acalia continued walking, seeing the ridiculous outfits some of the people wore, and saw the changing tents coming up ahead. Chanelle's voice could be heard in the distance, saying there is ten minutes before the shoot.

Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 7th June 2015, 10:43 am

"I'm sorry if I offended you its just that to my taste that kind of dress is a bit... I don't know, just sorry about what I said." Nessa could tell that she had offended Acalia when she really didn't mean to. She was actually starting to like her and she didn't want to make a bad impression. Nessa is not very good at saying that she is sorry to others. As they were walking to the tents to change Nessa still had the feeling as though they were being watched. She turned around and only saw trees. I must be imagining things. Nessa thought to herself.

A Friendly Shoot GIFPuhU
    Scinis
    Scinis

Soul of Ruin

Soul of Ruin

Post by Scinis 7th June 2015, 8:00 pm

Acalia giggled. "You didn't offend me! I was just confused, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't like the dress that's perfectly fine, I won't get mad or anything!" Acalia reached a tent, then ran in, quickly zipped the tent closed then got changed into the dress, leaving her clothes inside the tent unattended... Or Moreso unattended to the naked eye. Zellha stayed in the tent, making sure that no one would steal her clothes by accident, leaving them with the horrible sundress. Acalia awaited Nessa to change, then began running back towards Chanelle and the cameracrew, yelling back behind her "Come on, only a few more minutes before we gotta get on!"

Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 8th June 2015, 6:09 pm

Nessa changed quickly. She was surprised that the clothes were actually comfortable to wear around. She started to run after Acalia when she saw that the others were to scared to run in their high heels. Guess that's what you get for dressing fancy. Nessa thought, she was wearing black sneakers that went with her other clothing. Nessa met up with Acalia, "So what do we do first, if you haven't noticed I'm not used to this kind of stuff." She asked Acalia.

A Friendly Shoot GIFPuhU
    Scinis
    Scinis

Soul of Ruin

Soul of Ruin

Post by Scinis 9th June 2015, 6:16 pm

Acalia smiled. "Well I have no idea!" She gave a small laugh. "I'm not that familiar with this situation either, I guess well just have to play it out kay?" Acalia looked around for Chanelle, who walked up to the two of them who seemed to be two of the very few who was ready for the shoot. "You two will be up next, I guess. You- go first." Acalia nodded, then ran over to the camera. The cameraman made her do various poses, then after a few snaps Acalia returned, and Chanelle gestured for Nessa to go up and take her pictures.

Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Bitterblue 10th June 2015, 6:09 am

Nessa felt somewhat uncomfortable.  She is not used to being used like a someones doll. Just remember what your doing it for. She said to herself while the cameraman made her do many poses.  Though she did like one pose that the man made her do. She had to take the stance of a warrior who just won a fight and was looming over the enemy, he even gave her a sword.  After she was done posing she went and stood by Acalia.  "What now?"  She whispered.

A Friendly Shoot GIFPuhU

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:26 am