Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The End

Dave
    Dave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-quip: Chaos Master
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The End Empty The End

Post by Dave 25th March 2015, 6:54 am

With Sparrow gone and Tartarus essentially underground once again, there was really nothing left for Shaku in Earthland. He went back to his personal studies to find out more about the kind of magic he wielded and eventually found out that the next step was Shinku. It was a place that no one dared go to, but he had to in order to find what he needed. I'm probably not going to make it out of this one, but that's okay. There's nothing left for me in Earthland. Count Sparrow is no longer in power, and that's good enough for me. Tartarus doesn't need me, so I think I'll spend what little time I have left here he thought while looking to the old man across from him who was rowing the small longboat. "You know young man, you won't be leaving Shinku alive. Nobody does. I hope it was worth whatever you were looking for" he said in a weak voice.

"I know. But I have already left my mark on the other world. I taught my magic to an apprentice. A make mage actually. They couldn't learn to wield chaos, nor could I do that to them, but I did teach them my eye magic. They'll go on to do things I couldn't, and that's okay. My only concern is my brother. He'll miss me, but by the time he gets my letter it will be too late. I know he'd come looking for me otherwise if there was even a chance that I was alive" he responded, smiling at the ferryman. "Haha, you seem ready to die boy. Not many accept their fates that come in here, thinking they are special in some way or too powerful to lose to the horrors that lurk in this realm. You remind me of me".

"How did you survive all of this time if nothing survives, out of curiosity" Shaku inquired, rubbing the tired out of his eyes after a night asleep in the uncomfortable boat. "That's my secret, but I'll tell you what. I'll wait for you, enough time for you to return. If you do, then you may join me in rowing around and exploring Shinku. Otherwise you may stay and be torn apart as you believed you'd be originally. It's your choice, chaos mage", and following that, a cackle. Suddenly, a jerk was felt and Shaku's body went forward and back quickly. "We've arrived. Good luck", and to that, Shaku nodded out of respect and got off the boat.

The water was up to his ankles and the island was small and barren, save for the old, decrepit stone structure in the very center. That was his destination. He slowly walked up the sandy beach side and admired the sky. It was a wonderful shade of blood red and the sun was black, but was still giving off *some* light or he wouldn't really be able to see at all. Shaku could fee l the monsters lurking in the shadows around him, but he paid them no mind. He felt as though it wouldn't be too pretty if he acknowledged they were there and as prepared as he was to die, he needed to finish what he started first.

It felt like an eternity to walk to the center of the island that wasn't too big at all, but time seemed to pass strangely in Shinku, so it very well could have an eternity. Upon reaching the stone structure, he found the entrance. It was a masterfully carved stone staircase leading downward. As he descended, he thought that he lived a fun, albeit it short life. That he could continue with the old man should be make it back. It's a very tempting offer. I may just take it up. This land seems to hold more secrets than a magic councilman. First I'll focus on my goal, then the offer. The chaos mage continued down into the bowels of the island into a narrow stone corridor, its carvings on each wall filled with a mixture of sand and blood.

How poetic... he thought as he reached the end of the wall. Shaku didn't have time to admire the intricate carvings of the basement, or whatever you'd call this, as he needed to open the door quickly before the beasts encroached on his position. The stone door blocked his way and had the most intricate carving of everything within the corridor. Out of his pocket, he took a knife and cut the tips of his middle finger and index finger on his right hand before drawing a spiral on the door in the patter that was presently engraved. When he was finished, he put away the knife and removed a glowing, dense orb from his pocket and stuck it inside of the door before twisting it sideways. Now all that was left was to go inside and get what he came here for.

Shaku slowly walked forward, his footsteps echoing throughout the room and entrance as he reached the center of the room. It was a pedestal holding a jar. Within the jar, a soul. Whose? Only Shaku knew. What did it do? Only Shaku knew. All that was known is that he wanted it for some reason. He took it and the door behind him began to slowly close. If I stay here, I'm going to die a death to the creatures. If I go, I will continue my journey with the old man. What a choice he thought before making his decision. Shaku continued forward and walked out of the room with the jarred soul in his hand with the door closing behind him. In place of the jar, he left his belt, to give hope to anyone if they decided to come look at him and they knew where to look. "Ah, so you came back?" the old man said as Shaku entered the boat. "Yeah, looks like we're going to get to know each other really well. I'm Shaku" he responded. "Hahaha, very well. I'm Charon. Pleasure to partner with you, Shaku"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed
    S-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 3
    D-Ranked: 5

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Exp: 1025/3750