Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizard's Grace??

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace?? Empty A Wizard's Grace??

Post by Kite Wilhelm 24th March 2015, 9:28 pm

Job info:

The day started off just like any other day, Kite woke up in his new room in a small cabin located only a short distance from his Sabertooth’s guild hall. He sat up swinging in his bed and pulled his blankets off revealing that he was shirtless which in turn showed off his muscular body that had a few scars left from when he trained with his demon mentor, he was was wearing a pair of compression shorts which were typically his sleep wear. Kite let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes fully waking up ”YAhhhh, man I swear nights grow shorter and shorter” he said to himself as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed with his arms in the air as he stretched out the muscles that became stiff over the night. Kite planted his feet and stood up out of his bed and went over to his window and pulled back the curtains showing that the sun was just peaking out from over the distance. With a rumble of his stomach Kite gave his tummy a pat ” Alright, point made time for food” he said made his way into the kitchen to cook himself up a nice meal, but what would he make? Kite opened the refrigerator and noticed that he had some eggs and bread and coffee, so he he made himself an old style breakfast complete with eggs that were scrambled, toast and coffee that he drank black and piping hot. He let out a burp upon finishing his meal and laughed a bit ”Now that was a good breakfast!” Kite said out loud while he took his dirty dishes and dumped them in the sink. He put his gaze on the door and grinned ” I will wash these later time to get to work”. Today was a day that Kite decided that he would go out and take a job, but what job that would be would be determined based on what he could find at the guild.

Before he left Kite got dressed wearing his new armor that he recently acquired. This was the first time he would be using this armor and was quite excited to see how it held up on a real job, he shifted his body around making sure he was comfortable and that the armor was flexible enough. After he was satisfied with it he exited his house and headed to the guild where he would pick out his mission. After scanning the board he saw one that caught his eye that was titled Wizard’s Grace. After reading and finding that demons were causing trouble he couldn’t help but be determined to take this job. So after accepting the job Kite made his way immediately to the nearest train station and was on his way to the drop off point, where he would make his way to beanstalk village and luckily it wasn’t that long of a trip.
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace?? Empty Re: A Wizard's Grace??

Post by Kite Wilhelm 25th March 2015, 9:02 pm

Kite had arrived in the location where the job will be taking place, Beanstalk village. Kite took a second to take a good look of the area where he would be staying for the time being. From where Kite was standing he could see the houses in which the residents stay, which were in the form of tipis and a totem like pole in the middle. It was reminiscent of a native american village in design but the thing that stood out the most wasn’t the houses nor totem poles but the titanic beanstalk that extended from the ground and up into the sky way past where the human eye could see. ”Huh, If I had to guess I’d say that the top of the beanstalk reaches the edges of the atmosphere.” Kite was curious and would have to ask the client when he would meet up with them.

Kite made his way into the heart of the village not rushing but by no means was he taking his time. The path he took didn’t go directly past the farm area where the dead crops were but from his current location he could see the dead crops, he also was picking up on the scent of something rather foul coming from that area. ”Yeah, that is the smell of a demon alright. Don’t get too comfortable over there. I will be coming for you soon” Kite said and continued his way to the village.

Kite made into the center of the village and was immediately greeted by an older man with a long white beard and small glasses. “Hello young man” the old man said before he raised his hand in a waving like motion. “and what might I do for you”? the man asked Kite curious to what he was going there which made sense, after all there was an infestation of demons in their crops. Kite smiled and offered his hand out. ”Yes, hello my name is Kite Wilhelm I am a member of the Sabertooth guild and I am here about the job you requested.” Kite said matter of factly. Kite pulled out the flyer and showed the old man. The man had a smile on his face with his eyes wide with surprise, clearly happy to see that the job request he sent out was being answered. The old man then let his face grow calm and with a gesture of his hands he pointed to tent that was his home. “ Please come this way” and so Kite followed the man’s instructions and entered the tent. Kite saw how much more spacious the tent looked on the inside. “ please young man sit down”. Kite did so and the old man as a custom poured Kite some tea and then sat down. “ so young man you are here for rid us of these demons that are ruining our crops? Tell me what makes you think you can handle this job? and do you even know what it is you are dealing with” he asked Kite.

Kite took a sip of his tea and smiled ”Well, I don’t know much about crops, but I happen to be a demon slayer, which is what drew me to this job to begin with. I figured what you said in the request pretty much summed up what was going on and that I could apply my magic effectively here and get rid of this little problem of yours.” Kite said but he noticed back when he mentioned Demon Slayer, the man’s eyes grew and nodded. “Alright Kite, it seems that you have a point. Just make sure you keep in mind of what you do. We want the demon crops gone and only them no damage to anything else at all!” Kite nodded and finished his tea ”Alright, just leave it to me and make sure you keep any and all bystanders away from where I will be, last thing I need is to worry about someone else’s back while covering my own hide.” Kite said as he headed out of the tent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wizard's Grace?? Gvf4gD8
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th March 2015, 9:02 pm

The member 'liquidsteel90' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace?? NormalMonster
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 26th March 2015, 8:12 pm

Kite had exited the tent and stood outside letting the sun shine down on him and also felt the wind blow against him. The wind came from the direction of where the new battle field would be located. Kite grinned as he looked out, not seeing anything exactly out of the ordinary from his current vantage point but he knew much better than that, especially considering he took a job to rid the village of demons plus he could sense the presence of the demons that were hiding among the regular crops upon his arrival. Kite gave out a grin [color=#000080]” So it looks like it is time for me to go demon hunting… they won’t stand a chance. Kite said as he started to make his way towards the farming area.

The walk didn’t take long at all, in fact it was only about a minute or so but he was at the end of the road where the path would then turn into the field where the crops were. To anyone it would look like a regular field meant for farming with crops that couldn’t grow however there was something that would throw people off the fact that this village would have problem with crops. That fact that there was so much field, it wouldn’t make sense for a village to extend a field to that extend for crops that couldn’t grow. Kite began to walk through the once farmed field, he was generally calm and was making sure that he remained calm and focused. He needed to be ready for just about anything to happen, especially since he was walking the area that would be considered demon territory and for the time being Kite was aware that they had the home field advantage.

He made it rather deep into the field before his senses caught wind of something wat about to happen. All of a sudden out of nowhere 3 demons appeared in front of him, but what was strange was how odd they looked, they didn’t look like demons at all but instead they looked like giant cobs of corn. Kite saw them had a small smirk on his face. ”I am not sure if you are actually demons that naturally look like corn… or if you had your form altered by the environment..” Kite let this pondering thought dwindle to nothing and let his smirk vanish now showing his serious face. ”You lot are nothing compared to Asmodeous so please give me your best shot” Kite said readying himself and just as he did two more sprouted out from the ground. Both uttered something in a small sounding voice, calling forth the corn, corn cannon. Both ears of corn let loose a barrage of what looked like corn but being shot at him like out of a gatling gun. Kite made note that they were standing polar opposite from each other so they were looking to hit him left and right. Kite didn’t have much time to react but Kite lunged forward performing a diving roll and now the only thing that would be getting hit from either stream would be the ear of corn on the other side. Both streams of corn went past each other and struck the ear of corn and struck them both hard dropping them where they stood. Kite completed the roll and was now looking at the remaining three ears of corn.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wizard's Grace?? Gvf4gD8
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 27th March 2015, 9:21 am

Kite had dispossed of two of the demon corn cobs, or rather he allowed he used his ability to think on the fly and simply moved out of the way of the two streams. It wasn’t the most complex tactic one could think up and Kite knew this, but it made plenty of sense and it was simple and sometimes it is the simple things that can turn the tide in a fight when there are more numbers to face. Kite was no facing the three remaining ears of corn with a dead serious glare but with a smirk. ”nice try you walking grain!” Kite said ”if you think such I would fall for such a tactic then you are surely mistaken, now come who is next!” Kite asked eager to take out the next one to come at him. Two came at him this time but in the form of a head on charging attack. Kite stood in place and positioned his arms so they were crossed in front of his torso with his hands tucked in at his side and started to let the fire well up. He watched as they got closer and swung his arms in front of him. ”Flame Demon’s Twin Flamberges!” Kite yelled and the fire that he had gathered at his sides stretched out as he pulled his arms back across his body and formed two swords made out of his Demon Slaying Flames. The two ears of corn saw this and still charge at him. Kite brought the blades out side of his body and when they got close he swung both out in front as he lunge forward so they crossed over each other like scissors but didn’t stop. The two flame blades burned through the incoming cobs of corn like hot knives through butter doing a serious amount of damage to the cobs of corn, they even seemed surprised by this when they stopped. Kite took advantage of this bringing both swords together with one on top of the other and in one motion he turned his body to the right and in mid rotation he he swung them both to the right striking the corn cob that was on the right side cleaving it completely in half now. Kite finished his rotation so he was now facing the other damaged piece of corn and and brought his  left fist from down low and up at an angle similar to an upper cut, using the momentum of his sword swing to fluidly have this happen. His fist struck where the slice was located and it pushed through so now his hand was through the corn’s body. " Maybe I should have mentioned that I am no ordinary fire user. Unfortunately for the lot of you, I happen to be a Flame Demon Slayer"
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 27th March 2015, 8:41 pm

Kite stood still for about a moment after shoving his fist through the unnaturally sized ear of corn. Due to the motion of his fist the ear corn was hovering above the ground due to Kite’s arm placement after completing the punch. At this point he could feel the corn’s weight shift from something alive to pure dead weight. Without a second of hesitation he swung his arm to the left tossing the ear of corn off his hands. The corn went about 2 feet away from where Kite tossed it aside and with a sound similar to the sound of a sack of cement. Kite turned his gaze over to the ear of corn he sliced with his flamberge and saw it in two pieces on ground bisected diagonally. Kite looked over at the last remaining ear of corn. He made a gesture with his hand that was a universal signal for “ come on or bring it”. Kite wasn’t sure if this demon would actually come in to attack of if it would try to run away. ” You can run or attack, but rest assured I will kill you no matter what you pick… I will kill you” Kite said to it.

Despite this warning Kite gave it, the Ear of corn decided to charge at Kite, looking to attack him head on. It seemed like a final attempt to get vengeance for it’s fellow demons that fell to Kite’s hands. Kite waited for it to get close to him side stepping it’s attempt to use it’s body like a battering ram which upon stopping it seemed to have a bit of a balance issue due to expecting Kite to be there when he hit. Kite closed the distance quickly, with hands clasped together he struck it’s back with an axe handle like attack which knocked the corn forward and to the ground. Kite grabbed the cob by it’s husk and pulled up what would be it’s head and drove his knee into the side of it’s face and when it dropped once again Kite brought his foot up, and used his planted foot to give him a little bit of a lift up in the air and drove down his foot performing a curb stomp like move. ”Nice try but I am glad I have a idea with what I am dealing with.” Kite said as he started to walk away deeper into the farm area not sure what would be coming next.

-HP 100%
    -MP 90%
    Flameberge CD 3 posts

Last edited by liquidsteel90 on 27th March 2015, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th March 2015, 8:41 pm

The member 'liquidsteel90' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace?? NormalMonster

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 8:37 pm